ART Because I Felt Like Drawing . . .

Discussion in 'SHOWCASING' started by - Falcon -, Aug 25, 2013.

1. So it seems like lately I haven't really had much time to spend on my art work, so when I actually took the time to make something I decided I had to share.

[​IMG]
    Girl in the fall Leaves​
    Photoshop and tablet​
    Aprox. 3 hours​

I cheated on the background a bit and used a pre-loaded brush, but as it's currently 1 a.m. I think that can be excused.

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Oh god her hair is lovely. Absolutely lovely.

Funny that the background is autumn. I've been dreaming about the leaves changing color for a while.

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Thanks, I'm still relatively new to working with a tablet, but I'm liking it so far. Most of my stuff is pen and ink, some colored pencil . . .
    Kind of ironic really. I work as a graphic designer for a small company and this is my first serious attempt to do anything with a tablet. :)

Whenever I find time (or motivation) to create anything for myself that's more than a sketch, I'm planning on putting it up here.

4. Here's another one, though this time it's RP inspired . . .and I wasn't feeling as nit-picky about the details.

[​IMG]
    Villain in the Snow​
    Photoshop and Tablet​
    Aprox. 2.5 hours​
    I may have also borrowed the pose from a photo I found online <_<

• Love Love x 4
  5. Ok, so I decided that as fun as my tablet is the above style was getting to be too much work and I needed to go back to doing what I liked the best.
    So here's an example of my usual work.
    [​IMG]
    Also an RP character (I draw those a lot) pen and ink.​
    I may decide to color things in the future, but it won't be nearly as elaborate as the first two.​

• Love Love x 1
  6. So I finally got the hang of the tablet and settled on a coloring style I like :)
    Here is a picture of my Character Trilk, A Fae, and possibly the only character I still reuse from time to time.

[​IMG]

Illustrator - Aprox 5 hours ​

• Love Love x 2
  7. These are amazing, I would love to see more of this work, I don't see styles like this too often, your eye for anatomy is abstractly percisce. <333 Keep it up ^_^

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
  9. Here's some minor photoshop work
    I took this and this
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and created these to one one for a magic stone in an RP ^^
    Carvedspere.jpg carvedring.jpg

• Love Love x 1
  10. Dragon sketch 8D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1