Beauty and the Bully

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mastermind

Original poster
So, I'm going to explain why I put each checkmark for theme, and then I'm going to put a picture, and you people can take a gander and what I'm going for from the information you gain from the title, the picture, and the explanations. You can contact me here or in the PMs. I'm going to be the female/feminine boy.

BDSM: Light BDSM may or may not be included in this roleplay, depending upon your preference.

Group Roleplay: A bully and a shy female/feminine boy are the main people here, but if a hero wants to come and try to steal said female/feminine boy, go ahead and apply for the position.

Hurt/Comfort: Bullying that could possibly turn into romance.

Slave: Bullying that could turn into a master-slave relationship.

Dude on Dude: Yaoi is totally an option here.

25864057_big_p25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never really participated in a Partner request thread - but If you'd want, I'd be willing to be your bully! [That sounds horrible out of context, omf; ]

Don't worry, this is gonna sound weirder... I'd love for you to be my bully!

Context is so important, I'm lau g hing;

Well, you wanna wait a day to see if a hero arrives, or shall we commence the discussion of our beauty and bully?

I'd be alright with either!

Meh. It's not a full day, but we've waited long enough. Character sheets?

Alright! -- Character sheets, is there a specific one you want to follow or...?

Well, you get to design your own based upon what you want me to know about your bully.

tumblr_nb0m3uDxmW1tj09l4o1_r1_500.png

◎ " How irritating can you get ?! " ◎

NAME
▷ Damien Hunter

GRADE
▷ 11th

HEIGHT
▷ 5'10 (178 cm)

PERSONALITY
▷ Inattentive | Easy to Anger (In general, aggressive.) | Quick to offend | Out-spoken | Unpleasant (When angered, which is often!) | Sharp tongued | Petty | Immature | Easy to entertain | Vulgar | Holds Grudges

▷ Comedy and Action movies or novels; And occasionally horror films
▷ Sports;
▷ Video games;
▷ Being alone (At home.)
▷ Music ; Rap , Fast paced beats ;

DISLIKES
▷ Cats
▷ Slow paces
▷ Hot weather
▷ Quiet people
▷ Psychological or movies with deeper meaning. (He often can't really understand them.)
▷ Being looked down on - being underestimated.

45570294.png
☽ " Can't you just leave me alone?! "
Name:
Sylvia Vern

Grade:
11th

Height and Weight:
5'2" / 95lbs

Personality:
Attentive, Quiet, Patient, Tech-Saavy, Reclusive, Introvert, Self Held-Back, Studious, Hard to Anger (but dangerous when she is), Shies Away from Conflict, Modest

Cats, Birds (owls specifically), PC Games, Techno and Electronic Music, Action Movies, Sweet Foods, Homemade Food, Relaxing Alone, Quiet Time, Reading

Dislikes:
People Who Interrupt her Study Time, Dogs, Loud People, Being Bothered, Being Cheated Off Of, Technologically Ignorant People

OH MAN I FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT FOR MY CHARACTER NOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON BULLIES SOMEONE EIGHT INCHES SHORTER THEN THEM.

The type of person that knows that they're a freaking skyscraper?

Okay, so who of us should start, and how should we start?

GOOD QUESTION - I think It'd probably be best if you started; Something to spur my bully into action, you know? But if you wanted me to start I'd be okay with that too! o v o

Would my girl sitting quietly in a library spur your guy into action, or would she have to do something more aggressively passive? Also, is a two paragraph starter fine with you?

That sounds about perfect!
( Perfectly fine! o v o )

Status
Not open for further replies.