1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Beauty and the beast roleplay: FXM M beast needed!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Simon_the_writer, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! I have been itching to do a beauty and the beast roleplay. I have a beauty character, I will post her bio in a moment. as far as actual plot and details other than my female belle being submissive, I am pretty flexible, just shoot me a PM if yo uare interested!

Hannah Wright
    height: 5'4"
    personality: very kind, and shy, although very introverted. she has a lot of self esteem issues and issues with depression, but she is always willing to help someone in need. she hates bullies.
    bio: her mother died in child birth with her, and her father blamed her, becoming a drunk. Hannah and her older brother work a lot as well as go to school to get food on the table.
    kinks: more submissive, she enjoys being taken care of in the bedroom, and seeks to please the people she is with.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.