Beautiful Disasters

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You don't have to get up on my account... Just stay like that until the serum takes effect ok?" Allen told her as he walked closer to her and pressed a hand gently on one of her wounds.

Guess she really is just for testing...They probably won't even care if she bleeds to death either to...

He frowned visibly, pulling out an alcoholic wipe from his pocket, he always seemed to gave them almost everywhere he went and wiped some of the dried blood off of her. "Now I'll feel bad if I just inject this into you now... But you actually need it now more then ever so I'm gonna have to..."

She doesn't have to sit up? But isn't that polite? Though laying still wasn't a common command, S-19 still did as she was told. "Y-yes...sir.." She whispered and tried to stop herself from shaking, but it wasn't working. He placed a hand one of her puncture wounds and she prepared for pain, but he was surprisingly gentle, a rare feeling for her.

TS-19 blinked up at Allen curiously when he wiped up some of her blood. She smelled alcohol but wouldn't lift her head to see.

"Now I'll feel bad if I just inject this into you now... But you actually need it now more then ever so I'm gonna have to..."

S-19 was a bit confused again by his apparent concern for her well being. She had never had anyone ever care about her before. And it felt ...different. She shouldn't get used to it. "P-please do not...f-feel negative emotions on m-my...behalf..." She sighed

"Ah, what did I say you could call me? Definitely not sir, that's for sure." Allen said as he slightly chuckled, he supposed it was probably something that she would have to get used to, it'd probably take weeks...

"And you shouldn't berate yourself like that... You would eventually believe it..." He stopped mid-sentence as he realized that she was raised here ever since she was a child, all this testing without any other purpose to her life probably made her to believe that that was all she was for, just testing.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance before positioning the syringe towards her forearm. "The drug will probably take about twenty minutes to take effect... I just hope the time will go by fast for your sake..." He mumbled as he slowly inserted the needle through her forearm, pushing the lever down so all of the liquid will go into her veins.

S-19 bit her lip at her mistake. She's been so used to being formal and polite to all her superiors that it was so strange to be casual with this new golden eyed stranger.

"And you shouldn't berate yourself like that... You would eventually believe it..."

At this, S-19 was puzzled. What hed she said wrong? What is it that she should not believe? Why should she stop berating herself? She must remind herself of her place. At the bottom. Was he not informed of that? Why is he annoyed?

She felt the needle above the hole already made for him and looked away, but did not move away at all. No one had ever hoped for anything for her sake...if she had waited this long already, twenty minutes would fly by. TS-19 closed her eyes and took a deep breath as the familiar feeling of a needle entered her vein. She could almost feel the liquid flow into her blood. "T-thank you..." She trembled. "You h-have been...too k-kind...s--Allen.." She remembered and tried to relax past the aches and the cold and the headache.

"You don't have to thank me, I wanted to do this." Allen said as he pulled the needle slowly out of her arm, as soon as blood poured out her wound, he wiped the alcohol wipe across it and produced a bandage out of his jacket pocket and put it on her wound. "There, all better." He looked at all the other countless wounds visible on her body. "Maybe not all better... But it's something..." He smiled at her. "I wish I could stay here with you until the drug takes effect... But I'm sure they won't let me stay in here for twenty minutes..." He whispered to her as he glanced towards the door, probably watching his every move through the cameras in the room and listening to every word out of his mouth.

He...wanted to help her? Why is he so different? Allen gives her too much to think about. What a new concept to swallow. He wanted to help her...without gaining anything for himself? The thought was interrupted by the needle pulling out. TS-19 scrunched up her nose, but did not otherwise make a move until he suddenly pulled out--ow! S-19 furrowed her eye brow and blinked, confused about the minor sting that had a harsh smell before Allen put something on her arm to (presumably) stop the bleeding. All better? TS-19 cocked her head. Doesn't her skin heal on its own? Why does such a minor injury need a bandage? She is going to be healthy soon...so why does he believe she is not?

"I wish I could stay here with you until the drug takes effect... But I'm sure they won't let me stay in here for twenty minutes..." He whispered to her.

She just stared at him with confusion. He was so...odd. So why does she like it? "Unfortunately--" Oops..opinion isn't allowed. "I should... not be getting too m-much in..teraction in ..any case...it activates too.. much... emotion. If I ..get attached, I... could be ..replaced. I will not forget. Don't... be concerned." If it was some kind of test she was prepared to follow their orders. She wanted to be loyal. She wanted to be of use. And she was glad that Allen would put effort into making her feel better so she could assist that much quicker, hopefully not too far behind the other more important experiments.

"But you're not some kind of lab rat that needs to be tested on, you're still a human being, if not a lot more stronger and smarter, but you're still human none the less, even if you don't seem to realize that." Allen told her quietly before the metal doors to the lab opened, Professor Roy walking in and raising an eyebrow at Allen. "Are you done? Did the serum take effect yet?"

Allen straightened his posture a bit before looking at the Professor. "Yes Professor, although the serum won't take effect until an estimated twenty minutes."

Professor Roy made his way over to TS-19 slowly, standing in front of her as he stared at her with his usual calculated eyes whenever this subject was in his presence. "What's this doing on her arm?" He asked as he pointed to the band-aid and turned his head towards Allen.

"Well... I thought she could..."

Professor Roy interrupted Allen in the middle of his sentence by raising his hand to silence him. "Subject 19 here doesn't need such things as trivial as...band-aids... Her wounds will heal eventually and she'll be ready to test upon the next day, speaking of tomorrow," He looked back at S-19, keeping his firm stance and gaze. "You'll be undergoing a series of different simulations, to see how well you'll react upon them, will you be ready by then?" The emotion in his eyes didn't waver, no matter the answer she gave him, they would still undergo the simulation anyway.

"But you're not some kind of lab rat that needs to be tested on, you're still a human being, if not a lot more stronger and smarter, but you're still human none the less, even if you don't seem to realize that." Allen told her quietly
so that the others wouldn't hear him. Again, TS-19 was befuddled by his words. Why would he say that she did not need testing? That is what she was created and designed to do, wasn't it? As far as she knew, she doesn't have parents so she isn't much like the others enough to really be called a normal human being. Why was he saying these things in the first place? Wasn't he going to be testing and researching her too? Before she could ask anything, Professor came in, speaking only to Allen before he walked slowly toward her.

He definitely intimidates her because he never has any qualms about causing her pain, some of it unnecessary. S-19 kept her eyes down and her lip between her teeth. If she could move well enough, she would have shrunk away from him.

She was the perfect picture of submission.

S-19 was saddened by the fact that Allen was reprimanded for being so kind to her, but she was not surprised. He shouldn't have tried to be nice. She doesn't deserve that. Professor was right. He wounds heal on their own. She should always be ready for the needles to puncture her every day.
The little experiment blinked up at the older scientist when she realized he was speaking to her. She may not have to show Allen her manners, but Professor demands respect. So she attempted to push herself up while he spoke, keeping her eyes on his to show that she was listening. It was a struggle to keep from wincing or whimpering, but she managed by drawing the slightest bit of blood on her lower lip.

"Y-yes sir..Always. Th-thank you...for --for the information on-n...tomorrow." She whispered, trying to gently recline back to the bed. she ended up collapsing, but she had hope that Allen's serum would help her before the sun would rise tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.