FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per day
Online Availability
What is time? How can time be real, if our eyes aren't real?
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I can't say. It's like picking a favorite child.
It came to you in a dream. The image of a golden gauntlet sitting on a pedestal. Around you, you could see ghostly apparitions of other people, and you understood immediately: you had been chosen. There were others as well of course, scattered around the globe. The gauntlet chose them as well, acknowledging their prowess by entering them into the competition. A voice whispered in your ear, telling you where to find the people beside you, and promising an amazing reward if you managed to defeat them all in five days time:

"I am the Champion's Gauntlet. Once every century, I graciously offer the chance for the greatest warriors alive the chance to compete in my tournament. You are one of those great warriors. If you manage to defeat the other contestants, without being defeated yourself, than you will have earned the greatest prize you could ever dream of: a single useage of my almighty power. You have five days to accomplish this," it whispers, and you can feel a cold, metallic hand on your shoulder. You glance at those around you, and you know you have to win this power.

NOW FIGHT!

Aster
Aster knew finally his time has come and the beginning of his challenging future was on its way also. He scanned around his new group of unfamiliar and was scaling they're powers from what he has been told by the mysterious voice. Now who shall he take on first? The brutish giant know only as The Guy, or perhaps the lovely but ever so dangerous Hime Ojo? Everyone around him was definitely strong no doubt about it, however; Aster wanted to take somebody on that's around his strength.

He awaken that morning and went to his master to tell him the events of his dream. Dormin knew well what his student was saying and understood what needed to be done now.

"Go now Aster! Make haste and claim the gauntlet back before chaos falls upon us all!"

Aster nodded and thanked Dormin for taking him in and teaching him the mystic arts. He then began to concentrate his mind to his destination for his first opponents location.

Generic City.

Hime awoke in a cold sweat, despite the careful and precise temperature control in the luxurious mansion she called home it was difficult to factor in a shared bed's temperature...
But that wasn't important.
Hime quickly got up and out of bed, this gauntlet... She had read about in a desperate search but dismissed it as a legend... Until now, no way was that just a dream.

After dressing in her usual attire, she pocketed a pair of gloves and headed into her training room.
From the looks of things she had quite powerful opponents, so for now she would observe and pick them off at their weakest... She would win... She had to win.

" whats wrong? sir?" One of Victors henchmen says when he notices his boss awake in a slight panic. Victor looks around only to see that there was only him and two of his hench man in the back of his Limo . " Bad dream?"
His body guard says as she looks at him with a smirk . Victor looks out his window and stares as the trees zip by "Take me to the air field " he says briefly before pulling out a cigaret and lighting it . it takes a few hours before the Limo finally reached the air field. There was a small private jet with a two lines of syndicate members in black suits leading up to the Jet entrance . Victor fixes his suit as he exits his limo and walks between the two lines of men followed by his body guard. When he reaches the jets stairs he turns his head to look back at his body guard .

"This is as far you go kid " victory says quickly before walking up the stairs only to stop at the entrance of the jet.
" if im not back in 5 days ....
you know to do "

"yes sir"
His body guard bows followed by the the rest of the Syndicate members as there boss takes his leave . Victor takes a seat and looks out of the window as the jet begins to take off . The faces that he saw in his dream run through his head as thinks about what the voice had said.

" greatest prize huh? , well see about that"

Baron Alucard Drake sat on his throne, arms crossed as he glared down at the peon grovelling before him. "You dare to suggest such things in my court?" He demanded, stepping down from his throne to grab the commoner's neck, lifting him clean off the ground and strangling him, "The Gauntlet chose me to wield its power. It is, and has always been my birthright," he said, plunging a clawed hand into the man's chest and tearing out his heart.

Fatality.

Baron Drake dropped the man's lifeless husk, and it hit the ground with the sickening this that only a fresh corpse can make. "Someone clean that up. I've got to go and claim my divinity," he said, flicking his blood red cape behind him as he walked off, his hard-soled shoes clacking against the ground. He knew exactly who to go after first. He had little to fear from the rich woman: Hime Ojo. No doubt her pampered lifestyle left her weak, inexperienced with fighting a true battle. The Baron didn't have this weakness, of course. He'd slaughtered his way to this position, devouring the blood of enemies, leaving none who'd opposed him alive.

Now, he'd do it all again. Starting with the rich girl. Admittedly, he wouldn't have any need for the wealth he'd certainly be able to claim from her, since he was completely sure he'd win the tournament.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Connor woke up, but opened his eyes slowly. He wanted to make sure that he was where he had fallen asleep before completely waking up. If he had somehow been mystically transported to a place he did not recall going to, he'd go right back to sleep. He would've needed the energy to get out. But since he was in his dojo in Scotland, he was safe to wake up completely.

What a strange dream that had been. He had been chosen by a golden glove? He must have drank to much before going to sleep and looked for the bottle that would prove him right. But he didn't find one. So it hadn't been the drink that had caused the dream. And it had all been so clear. So had it actually been real? Perhaps. Well, if he stayed at his dojo then he'd find out. They only had five days, and sooner or later someone would show up and challenge him. If the dream had been real, that is.

Diavolo Red fiddled his cigar between his fingers impatiently, red cinders flying from its end to the ground. He stood at the north entrance to Generic City, his city. The short man in his crimson zoot suit leaned on his limo and watched the road, waiting. He thought back to The Guy stomping into his room and placing down a rough letter written in charcoal. It said this:
"I HAVE DREAMT OF THE CHAMPIONS GAUNTLET. A CHILD SHALL COME. LEAD HIM TO WHERE I REST."
Needless to say dollar signs appeared appeared in the mobster's eyes. What a quick and easy way to achieve world domination, just send Guy to exterminate some pests! As he stood waiting he wondered if this kid was gonna show, and what his title would be when he ruled the world. All Supreme, Overlord, Emperor, Better Then You?

Aster
Aster entered into the portal and appeared to be in front of what to be a limousine (not very pleasant to look at). The place he entered appeared to be completely destroyed; what looked to be the entire city ravaged by a disaster of some sorts. He turned towards the limo and noticed that a man in a red suit and figured he was importanted. Aster in a split second was next to the tiny red man.

"Excuse me sir, if you may tell me am I in the correct place? I'm new here and don't know if this is Generic City? It appeares something hit here and caused some real damage. Anyway that doesn't matter, I'm looking for a man by the name of Guy, I need to ummmm, confront him about something."

@Crono

After training for a while, Hime left the room to make a few phone calls, she would need some muscle to make it through this tournament alive and the first matters she had to deal with were doubling her mansion's security guards and getting into contact with the Guy to attempt to hire him, at the same time she would try and find the location of her other opponents.

Diavolo smirked, and then jumped a little when he saw that the kid was right next to him. "Kid, nothing hit but The Guy himself! I'm his manager, I was gonna give you the grand tour but you seem like the speedy type. He's been waiting for you at the graveyard. Big headstone with a rose on it."

Soon after the kid took off Diavolo would put his finger up to his earpiece.
"He's on his way."
"..."
"Crush his lousy ass."

Soon after such a pleasant conversation, Diavolo's phone rang, he answered it as he got into his limo. "Your lousy ass is speaking to the king of kingpins Diavolo Red, pay your respects. Whatta ya want?"
@Ginutusu
@Mahou-Shoujo

Last edited by a moderator:
" Sir the information you requested had just bin received" One of the stewardess says as she places down a labtop infront of Victor .Since he only knew or herd of a few of the competition Victor requested to get the known whereabouts of the selected few. Victor scans through some of the files as he takes drags from his cigaret before peeling it into an astray . " keep an eye on them , one of them will surly to lead me to the others " Victor says as he begins to change out of his Suit into his combat uniform .

Aster Vs. Guy
Aster nodded and was on his way to his opponent. The graveyard was, well, a graveyard. All was barren and empty, it gave off a unnerving atmosphere and made Aster feel uneasy. The deeper he went in, the feeling of dread grew. Eventually Aster stumbled upon the grave stone with a rose. This was it, no turning back from here, all or nothing, do or die. Fight.

"Guy I challenge you to a fight for the sake of the universe. Give up now and I'll let you be fine, I don't want to fight for this."
@Crono

On the grave was written 'Reserved'. The Guy was nowhere to be seen, yet the countdown started anyway.
THREE...
TWO...
ONE...
FIGHT!!!

And exploding upwards from the grave in a cloud of dirt came The Guy, aiming a techonic uppercut directly at Aster's jaw.
@Ginutusu

"What?!"

The punch was slow enough for Aster to dodge, but still through him off. He concentrated and conjured himself away from the brutal swing of the gigantic man. Aster reappeared about 4 meters in front of Guy. He can't afford to be damaged from a person, (if you can call him one) at all.

"Not going to lie you almost got me there, and I'm taking that's a no."

Aster gave a little smile but quickly transformed into a stoic look. His hand began to move in one fluid motion into a ball of light. The light engulfed Asters arm and he took aim at Guy.

"Mystic Shot!"

Aster fired at Guy and began to prepare for another attack from Guy. He could gauge Guys strength from a distance rather than up close and personal.

@Crono

The Guy wasted not a second after being dodged, he grabbed the grave behind him and pitched it at Aster. The Místic Shot and the grave collided, resulting in a cloud of dust interrupting the view of each fighter's opponent. Guy, running forward, grabbed two more graves and flung each of them at where he had seen Aster last
@Ginutusu

Aster watched as Guy easily threw the grave at the Mystic Shot and watched the two explode into dust and particles. He then saw the other two plates hurled at him and quickly set up his Barrier. The two graves both clashed into the magical wall and shattered into rubble, but the wall did have cracks run though it. Aster run away from Guy and prepared a Binding Chain if Guy advanced forward.

@Crono

The Guy looked at Aster running, and stopped. He stood still, like a monolith, as the stare behind those dark goggles pierced into the back of Aster's skull. The Guy used Frightening Presence and readied his chain.
@Ginutusu

"Ugh?! What's this feeling?!"

Aster felt this deep uncontrollable fear rise inside him, it was like knifes growing from the inside out. He turned around and to see the menacing Guy staring into what felt like his soul. Aster unwilling launched his chains at Guy without thinking straight.

@Crono

The Guy jumped to the side, avoiding the unguided chains with ease, then threw his Heavy Chain at the frightened Aster. He prepared a heavy punch with his free hand for if the Chain hit and The Guy reeled his opponent into melee range.
@Ginutusu

Aster snapped out of the state of fear when he saw incoming set of chains coming towards his way. He knew another Barrier wouldn't have Guy fooled again, so he teleported behind Guy about 2 meters away from him, and again fired off another Mystic Shot. He can't be on the defensive forever, he only had a few more Realm Warps left and he needed every last one of them.

@Crono

Status
Not open for further replies.