Beasts of Ethina Character Sheet/OOC Chat

A

A Big Bear

Original poster
((add more, less or create your own if you wish))
((Link to Group ---> Clickity here
((Link to RP ---> Rp here
Name:
Brutum Type (Divine, Umbra, Terreus, Purgatora, Cursed):
Tribe (if any):
Rank within the tribe (Alpha=leader, Beta=second command, Hunters, Omegas=lowest rank, Healer):
Lives where?:
Image/Description:
Powers:
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
History:

Tribe (if any): Divine Tribe
Rank within the tribe (Alpha=leader, Beta=second command, Hunters, Omegas=lowest rank, Healer): Alpha
Lives where?: the Holy Realm
Image/Description:
blue_jeans__white_shirt_by_xxnamaste-d6ceh8b.png

Powers: Fire, ice, wind, light, flight, can shape shift to an anthropomorphic form
Family: (none atm)
Allies: Divine Tribe, Divines
Enemies: Umbras, Umbra Tribe
Dislikes: Umbras, those who worship the Umbras, dark magic, to be told what to do
Strengths: His strongest power is fire and light magic
Weaknesses: dark magic,
Personality: Helios is a very stern and blunt individual, as well as a strong believer in justice and what is right, unafraid to speak his mind. He has a short temper, especially with Umbras, however, despite this is very loyal to his tribe and those who are devote to him. He only wants what's best, to what he sees is best, for Ethina and the realms.
History: Helios was born the day of which Ethina was created, along with the few other Divines and Umbras. He, like his Divine kin, are light magic personified and his then fellow immortals helped shaped Ethina to what it is today. It wasn't too long ago that Helios had made a significant decision, for the Divines to take full control over Ethina and have all the Umbra Brutum kept within their own dark realm of Caligo.

Name: Adontus
Brutum Type (Divine, Umbra, Terreus, Purgatora, Cursed): Terreus
Tribe (if any): None
Rank within the tribe (Alpha=leader, Beta=second command, Hunters, Omegas=lowest rank, Healer): None
Lives where?: Grander Forest
Image/Description:
JCkQqazKAiQ.jpg
Powers: Lightning
Family: None
Allies: None
Enemies: None
Dislikes: clear days
Strengths: he's quick on his feet
Weaknesses: he's not very strong, ice, earth-based magic
Personality: Adontus is a sly character with a silver tongue and though he doesn't mind causing trouble for others, he enjoys it actually, he quick to run away when things go south for him. He's not "bad", nor "evil, but he supposes that depends on who you talk to, he' just a bit mischievous and stand rather neutral when it comes to the quarreling between the gods, Divines and Umbras. Of course, unless there is something in it for him.
History: Adontus was raised by his father when he was just a cub, the whereabouts of his mother unknown. His father, may he rest in peace, taught Adontus everything he needs to know about surviving and cause just a tiny bit of mischief.​

Last edited by a moderator:
A question.

Can the beast be human-shaped?

c935e8bc5f7d1a4bee238993bc0fb71d.jpg

"I am not as divine as I seem."

Name:
Blanc

Brutum Type:
Cursed

Tribe:
Aslanders (former), None (currently)

Rank within the tribe:
None

Lives where?:
Constantly moving

Powers:
Blanc has the power to manipulate light and manifest it. He also has the ability to heal others.

Family:
Noire, his brother.

Allies:
None

Enemies:
Aslanders

Dislikes:
Noire's dumb acts

Strengths:
He has the strenght that his brother doesn't have.

Weaknesses:
He isn't agile at all.

Personality:
Blanc has always consider himself as the big brother of Noire and thus always be the one to protect him from danger and prevent him from doing stupid things. He also tend to take the blame for the thing that happens to both of them. Unlike Noire whose following his gut, Blanc mostly act based on calculation and logic, thus making him look like a cold-hearted bastard. Despite this, he shows deep love and care for his brother. He also proves to be a good leader when needed, but a bit bossy and pushy when he got stressed.

ecbb9acfea8806cc3664794c3cd7d38d.jpg

"I may seem malicious, but I am righteous."

Name:
Noire

Brutum Type:
Cursed

Tribe:
Aslanders (former), None (currently)

Rank within the tribe:
None

Lives where?:
Constantly moving

Powers:
Noire has the power to manipulate and manifest darkness. He's also able to control shadow as well.

Family:
Blanc, his brother.

Allies:
None

Enemies:
Aslanders

Dislikes:
Blanc's sermons and ramblings.

Strengths:
He has the agility that his brother doesn't have.

Weaknesses:
He isn't that strong.

Personality:
Mischievous is his main personality, the thing that defines him. He likes to act goofy and silly, spreading smile towards other's day. Despite his look, he is far more cheerful and playful compared to his older brother. Unlike Blanc who thinks before he act, Noire believes his gut and always listen to the voice inside his heart. This may seem rather careless and sloppy and have proved to be quite problematic for the brothers's survival.

HISTORY

Blanc and Noire came from a pair of lion-shaped brutums, one is a Divine and another is Umbra. They were born at the Aslan Tribe, a group of lion-shaped Divine Brutums. The first one to be born was Blanc and the second was Noire.

Being Cursed, both lions were despised and hated by the Aslanders. With the disappearance of their parents, both cubs were forced to be living in a society that would never look at them. Blanc was the oldest and the one whose shape is closest to the Divine lions, so he was more accepted than his brother who has black fur around his body. Furthermore, Blanc soon discovered his ability to control light, the element of the Divines. Noire, on the other hand, was able to manipulate darkness, the element of Umbra.

Being sick with the presence of the Umbra-like little Noire, the Aslanders offered Blanc a choice. He would be accepted by the tribe as one of them and they'd oversee his lineage if only he'll abandon Noire and agree to let his brother die. Of course, the white lion refused. Because of his answer, the Aslanders decided to kill both cubs. Fortunately, before it happen, the two brothers successfully escaped the tribe and since then has been wandering the four realms of Ethina.​

Last edited by a moderator:
ElfenDemon.jpg

Name
Lentia

Brutum Type
Purgatora (Part Umbra Brutum and Terreus Brutum)

Tribe
None

Rank Within Tribe
None

Lives where?
Usually found in Grander Forest

Powers
Beauty, Shapeshifter, Camouflage, Speak to animals

Family
Unknown

Allies
None

Enemies
None

Dislikes
Being alone.

Strengths
She is very patient with others.

Weaknesses
She is too willing to initiate contact with others.

Personality and Background
Lentia is a very playful being. She was raised by the animals and spirits of the forest. She never knew her parents, but she knows that they did the best for her by letting the forest raise her. Many people wouldn't like what she is, so she's safest alone. She learned this by traveling to a clan one day, she wasn't sure what the beings were but they were different from her and immediately rejected her presence. Her personality was definitely affected by her lonely days, for she can sometimes be anxious, mischievous, neurotic, and can mostly be found talking to herself among the trees. The dark part of her soul rarely takes over, but it can sometimes seep out in the form of her obsession with death. She is, for the most part, a very kind and gentle being that is one with nature.

That was my first CS! I hope it's good! ~~

Are we going to start soon? :D

Sorry for the late response @~@ but, yea we can start. I actually meant to post first, but apparently my post didn't go through because of my own stupid mistakes >.>

Also, I added in something to the rules, nothing big I promise :D and I plan on adding on the overview tab of the group the time of day for lands of Ethina

new rule: Please do place your characters' name and place they are currently at above your post.
Character:Adontus// Location:Gelum
The young Brutum trudged through the thick, icy powder that covered the land. His warm breath puffed out clouds of hot air as his entiring being shook in the freezing cold.​

Name:
Varachni
Brutum Type (Divine, Umbra, Terreus, Purgatora, Cursed):
Purgatora
Tribe (if any):
None
Rank within the tribe (Alpha=leader, Beta=second command, Hunters, Omegas=lowest rank, Healer):
N/A
Lives where?:
Grander Forest
Image/Description:
No image. Varachni takes the form of a spider, with the fur and colouration of a tiger. With an eight foot leg span and the body size of a tiger.
Powers:
Plasma, teleportation to anywhere within his view or where he has already been, telekinetic control of his webs, the ability to shapeshift into an anthro of the same.
Family:
Father was an Umbra, mother was Terreus,
Allies:
None
Enemies:
None
Dislikes:
Threats, boasting, being told what to do
Strengths:
Mobility and physical strength, plasma is his strongest magic
Weaknesses:
Light magic, relatively weak defense against other forms of magic, easily taken over by his animal instincts, doesn't create plans or think things through
Personality:
He is proud, friendly, and mischievous. He usually hides his true intentions, and prefers to be alone, or with close friends. He is distrusting of Devine Brutum, because his father is a Umbra.
History:
He never knew his father, which is not all that uncommon for Brutum with arachnid mothers. When he was hatched, he exhibited more power than his hatch mates, being the only one to develop any heritage from his father. Growing up on his own was difficult, as he had no one to teach him the ways of the world, (he ate his siblings and mother). Eventually he came upon a Brutum who would go on to teach him how to live properly, and to control his powers. He now travels searching for his father, not knowing what he expects to happen if he does meet him.

Thanks!
I use this character as much as I can, tweaking his details to match the setting. One of my first OCs and one I love.

Name: Acheron
Brutum Type : Umbra
Tribe (if any): Umbra Tribe
Rank within the tribe (Alpha=leader, Beta=second command, Hunters, Omegas=lowest rank, Healer): Healer
Lives where?: Caligo Realm
Image/Description:

Powers: Dark, Healing, Cure, Water, Plasma
Family: Son- Varachni
Allies: Umbras, Umbra Tribe
Enemies: Devines, Devine Tribe
Dislikes: Light, Devines, Devine worshippers, those who hurt his allies
Strengths: Healing capabilities make him excel in prolonged combat
Weaknesses: Light Magic, limited offensive magic
Personality: Aloof, he may be the healer and may be willing to do his job, but he will look down on anyone who needs his healing. He has a kind personality in other situations and is fond of the mortal species. He holds strong disdain from the cursed, and for those who would sire such children. This springs from his hatred of the Devines.
History: Nothing exceptional has happened in his past, except for when he traveled to the Mortal realm and sired offspring with the Terreus races. He never stayed around though, so there is no telling how many offspring he actually has, or rather, he doesn't know the number.

Name: Acheron
Brutum Type : Umbra
Tribe (if any): Umbra Tribe
Rank within the tribe (Alpha=leader, Beta=second command, Hunters, Omegas=lowest rank, Healer): Healer
Lives where?: Caligo Realm
Image/Description:

Powers: Dark, Healing, Cure, Water, Plasma
Family: Son- Varachni
Allies: Umbras, Umbra Tribe
Enemies: Devines, Devine Tribe
Dislikes: Light, Devines, Devine worshippers, those who hurt his allies
Strengths: Healing capabilities make him excel in prolonged combat
Weaknesses: Light Magic, limited offensive magic
Personality: Aloof, he may be the healer and may be willing to do his job, but he will look down on anyone who needs his healing. He has a kind personality in other situations and is fond of the mortal species. He holds strong disdain from the cursed, and for those who would sire such children. This springs from his hatred of the Devines.
History: Nothing exceptional has happened in his past, except for when he traveled to the Mortal realm and sired offspring with the Terreus races. He never stayed around though, so there is no telling how many offspring he actually has, or rather, he doesn't know the number.
I added him to the cast list :D

Hello, I was wondering if you're still accepting CS's, as I am interested in joining?

Excellent! I shall have my CS prepared before the day is done. ^_^