Afternoon, Weekends
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Yaoi, Scifi, Magical, and just anything I find interesting.

Mina Panja
Mina was curled up into a ball, falling apart rather quickly in self-doubt and self-hate and anything else that she tended to carry with her without mentioning to anyone. Clear as crystal tears cascaded down her face and stained the clean sheets below her and the lone green skittle... that set her off in the first place...

A flinch racked her body as rough, calloused hands gripped her delicate soft ones. Mina wasn't paying attention to her surrounding so it scared her for a second until she realized Grayson was sitting next to her bed. Her whole body was tense with stress which Gray could probably feel just by touching her hand. In return to his touch, she tried gripping his hand in return as hard as possible but it probably felt like a feather to him. What made her condition worse is it was probably common knowledge in the guild that whatever happened on that mission wasn't the only reason Mina was crying for. While Mina was well known for loving everyone, acting as a mother would, being extremely competitive, studying for days until she understood something, braiding hair extremely well, loving spicy food, cooking spicy food (often too much for most to handle), and just positive things in general... She also had a habit of carrying people's burdens for them. She won't talk about what's wrong but instead, acts like nothing is wrong so no one worries. Mina is the one to cry when she hears someone's horrid past as they stand there completely fine as it's the past and will remain so.

You can only deal with that for so long before the dam cracks and the flood follows.

Grayson's silly song calmed her down a bit but her body still held some tenseness to it. Her breathing was a bit heavy from all the tears that had escaped Mina's chocolate brown eyes and her voice shook a bit while she spoke.

"I could-could have done better! Aaquil, Hiroki, and you wouldn't have gotten hurt if I had of been better! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Her guilt wasn't quiet either. Everyone most likely heard it as tears blossomed in her eyes a bit but she blinked them away. "I'm sorry!"

Last edited:
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
Prestige
Male, Primarily Prefer Female
Probably a mix. When I GM I tend to prefer mostly aggressive, but with input from my players. I like to offer ideas and receive them. I don't like when people just take the reins and run with it though...especially in a 1x1.
Favorite Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anime. Ever. Just not my jam.

Smut. Romance as a main plot. Horror. Grimdark.

The forest filled with the sounds of night… the melodic chirp of a cricket, the deep guttural thrum of the bullfrog. Overhead, shadows cast shapes across the pale face of the moon,and through the canopy of trees, those shadows grew and stretched along the root choked ground. White lacecap flowers and purple wisteria wove in between those roots, a jarring contrast to the bright crimson splattered all over.

Ro stood at the center, hands still clenched around the handle of the blade and lying prone before her, the figure’s pale eyes like faded amber stared into oblivion, a slash of red along the white column of her neck a sickening cheshire smile.

Ginger curls splayed out beneath her body, dyed deep burgundy where the blood sprayed its violent medium. Slain and slayer’s visages, streaked by tears, were identical in every way but for the life the latter still carried within her veins. Overhead, flakes of white began to fall… softly at first, then in great gusts, but as they lay upon her skin, no cold touched her, for this was not snow. Craning her neck towards the trees, her heart sank to see them, great orbs glittering like stars among the deep green, white feathered wings spread out, a perfect circle above her. And from each taloned claw of the snowy owls, figures hung at the end of thick cords of gossamer thread. Upon each familiar face, an ‘X’ had been carved into their skin, their eyes open, unseeing… Ronin, Sadie, Lucia… Selene, Gray, Aaquil… Mina, Adrian, Trigger…

Her mind began to spin as she took in each one… cooling skin like wax, mouths gaping, open, empty… Bending down beside her own fallen form, Ro touched the end of the blade to the pale apple of her cheek, and digging deep, she dragged a diagonal, first right… then left… a perfect ‘X’... like the others.

The scream erupted, even before Ro had fully woken, sharp with terror, punctuated by the sound of glass, shattering, as inexplicably, the jar on her nightstand burst, salt, like sand, pouring to the floor. Straightening upright, she bolted out of Ronin’s grasp, skittering back like a frightened animal, staring in horror at her hands where they quaked before her eyes.

Ronin’s body jerked from the mattress, his skull barely managing to avoid contact with the ceiling overhead. Scream. Screaming. Ro? He couldn’t be sure, but the action was all the same, and with the scream meant danger. A shatter had cascaded from the opposite side of the room, and as his eyes snapped open he could begin to piece together what might have had happened. Ro had screamed, most likely bounced herself against the bedstand and knocked the jar off the table. Realizing that she was no longer beside him, however, his head darted back to see her, cornered like a wild creature. “Europa?” He called out, gentle and tentative.

Ro’s eyes raised from her hands at the call, and frantically, she pushed further away, scrambled, as her eyes filled both with fear and a welling emotion. In her mind, she could almost see it… the X mark, carved into his cheek, the soft muted shade of his eyes fogged over with… “Y-you were dead.” She breathed out, before sucking in a sharp inhale, “Y-you were dead. You were all… everyone… I… I…” Staring at her hands again, she shook her head, “What did I do…?”

“I was what?” Ronin called out, slumbering yet wide awake all in the same moment. Staring at her in this primal form, Ronin scooted back with his hands up in the air to show his intentions. “It was a dream, Ro. None of us are dead. Hell I'm surprised Ricardo didn’t strangle someone in there, that Gray kid knows how to….” Realizing now wasn’t the best time(nor would it ever be) Ronin lowered his hands, expression soft. “I think you slammed your leg into the night stand or something. I can clean up the mess just...lie back down and breathe for a second.”

“A… A dream.” Just a dream. It made sense… it made so much sense, and yet the images in her mind felt carved there, unshakeable. Tears burned hot, as her gaze shifted to the shattered jar and her chest tightened… She hadn't hit the nightstand. She knew she hadn't. Had it happened in her sleep? No...no, she distinctly recalled the shattering sound as her eyes had opened...

Sucking in a sharp breath, she pushed forward and threw her arms around Ronin's neck, and for a solid minute, clung to the man for dear life.

Ronin couldn’t comprehend the sudden grasp upon his neck, and for a moment, he expected that he was about to lose any oxygen that lingered in his lungs. However, she simply clung to him, her body trembling against his with the ferocity of a giant’s tremors. Slowly, he placed one arm about her waist and patted the top of her head. “Breathe. Breathe. Europa, shit, I’m gonna have to medicate you, this has been a hell of a night and I don’t think you’ve slept at all...I will knock you out if I have to.”

“...It was so real…” She whispered, sniffing softly as she buried her face in his neck, “It felt so real. I… I know it was just… just a dream, I do. But…” Pulling back, she brushed her cheeks with the back of her hands, “I don’t wanna sleep. I don’t. I… I can’t. Please… I just… I don’t wanna close my eyes.”

Pushing upright, shaking hands driving back the mess of ginger curls, she stared at the salt, still sifting from the shattered jar, gaze shifting to the marks on her wrists, “I wanna train.”

“Ro I have no idea what time it is, neither of us are going to be well rested to train.” He straightened from her form and peered up and down at her, concern flooding his features. Despite the dull expression stretched along his demeanor, he found bile piling in his throat. She needed to sleep well, rather than worry about such a horrific nightmare and desiring to train. Ronins eyes fluttered sleepily and he tried to contain a yawn. “We can; but it’s gonna be a little bit rough on the both of us.”

Of course. He didn’t sleep either. She had been so trapped by her own thoughts and fears that it hadn’t even occurred to her, aside from the brief time she had been in the infirmary, Ronin hadn’t slept any longer than she had. A twinge of concern rippled over her features, her expression softening as she shook her head, “...N-no. I… God, sweetie, I’m so sorry. I...I didn’t even think… You… you stayed here all night, and I…” Moving to the bed, she collapsed onto the side of the mattress, rubbing her forehead, “I got one oar in the water, I swear. It can wait. It… it was just a dream. You should sleep. Really sleep.”

“Ro…” ronin slowly laid himself back beside her, hands cupping his head as he puffed out his chest. “Just breathe. Don’t throw yourself into something that’s only gonna make you regret it in the morning. You don’t have to sleep but...I do want you to be rested and well for tomorrow, cause hell, for all we know we are gonna have a family of chimeras at our door steps.” Stifling a scoff, he let his eyes fluttered close. “Is there anything else I could do for you? You know, besides kicking your ass at four am in the morning."

“I know…” With a sigh, she curled her arms behind her head, and breathing in and out, deliberately, she shook off the vestiges of anxiety. As Ronin continued, she canted her head to the side and a small glint of a smile curved at the corner of her lips, “...Yeah right. Like you could kick my butt…” Turning onto her side, she studied him a moment, before laying her head in the crook of his shoulder with a small sigh, “...Just… stay?”

“Do you not remember when I did just hours before?” He commented with a light smirk, shifting slightly to get comfortable on the bed without having to fear about his feet dangling off. “I’m way too sleepy to really move, Ro. Unless I happen to fall off the bed during the night, I’m way too lazy to move.”

“Mm… I don’t recall. You must be bushed if you’re imagining things, like that.” There was a glint of teasing in her eyes, but it flickered away as quickly as it appeared. Shifting, adjusting more comfortably against his side, Ro concentrated again on breathing, in… out… Just a few more hours, and she’d be back to normal, “...Get some sleep.” She murmured, with a nod, “I’ll be alright…”

“You must be getting dementia, cause I don’t know how you could possibly forget something as wonderful as that take down.” Easing into the fabric of the mattress, a gentle breath escaped him and eased pressure from his chest. “Goodnight Ro. Just...just tap me if you need me, alright?”

“...Take down… That love-tap? Sugar. You wish I was that easy to take down…” Swallowing the nerves that threatened to choke out her will, she nodded again, “‘Night Ronin.”

At the growl that escaped Juniper, Gus's brow rose slightly, before he shrugged, "Didn't mean to suggest you were, friend. It was... how do you say... a bit of joking?" For whatever reason, the concept of interest in another person seemed to greatly disturb Juniper, but then... Gus could only imagine this was because he seemed to make a great point in being something of a loner. It wasn't Gus's business, and he'd long surpassed the point of exhaustion... leaving him with little room for philosophical thought or psychoanalyzing.

"I think I will go and sleep in my own room..." He mumbled, fingers brushing hair back from his forehead, before he slid off the infirmary cot. His eyes drifted to the bed beside his own to see Gray had taken to comforting Mina. A good thing, he thought... for he wasn't in much of a position for that, either. With a nod, he made his way across the room to the door, but slowed as he neared the bed occupied by the young Columbian woman. With a small smile, he bowed his head to both her, and Trigger, "...Glad to see you are alright, Bella. Trigger."

Rubbing the back of his neck, he turned away, continuing out of the infirmary.

Last edited:

Mobley Eats

Consume. Smother your doubts. Be fulfilled.
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
A bit of both, lean more towards passive.
Favorite Genres
Modern, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Drama, Action.
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror, Mystery (I like them, just not good at it)
Kook | Interactions: Selene KatSea KatSea | Location: Selene's Office

"Nnnnnu!" Kook objected. He was never scared! Ever! Especially not of some dumb chompy Wendig--

Chomp. Heh! What a damn fun and funny word. If one were to spell it backwards, it'd be "Pmohc" and that sounded like some kind of Aztec temple. An Aztec name! Would that be his name if he was born as an Aztec? Would he watch or partake in those ritual sacrifices for the sun god?? Should've just settled for offering rocks or banana to the deity, not hearts. Real hearts are red and fleshy and wet and syrupy and ungodly-like and so achingly human--

He looked at Selene again, head cocking to the side like a puppy. Her? Scared? Not brave?

That was a no-no. Never as a guild member. Never as his friend.

"Guh!" He knocked at his own temple with two fingers. His head. The mind. Then, he swirled his hands around in a circular motion, as if he was mixing a massive batch of some sort of concoction. A potion--no, the potion of human emotion. So many ingredients. Fear and happiness and anger and wonder and purity and corruption and--

He kinda wanted another Honey Bun--

--And doubts. All of that and so many different endless things making up the human mind. Arms held out and curved before him, he picked up that messy pot, looked at Selene again, then jolted wildly with a loud thunk sound effect. Then he swung his fist down. "GAHHHH!!" Smash. Smash it. Smash that stupid fear pot! SMASH IT!!

"Are you all healed up, sweetheart?"

Kook nodded. "Guh." Yep. Plenty healed. He hated every breathing second of it. Leaning forward, he pressed his gloved palms flat against her bare ones and pushed, guiding her to lay back down in the canopy. Once he was certain that she got the message--SLEEP IS GOOD FOR THE BODY SO DO IT--he reclined along her desk and got comfy. One leg raised lazily to nudge the canopy, making it swing back and forth gently like a giant crib. "Guh, gu-guhhh. Guh, gu-guhhh. Guh, gu-guh, gah, geh, gu-gah..." Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep blonde haired Selene.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
Generally online in the afternoon eastern time
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
More passive but am decently comfortable with leading.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, mystery, magical, modern,
Genre You DON'T Like
Dystopian, Survival stories,
Lucia Rivera

"Mama, you cannot blame yourself that was neither of our faults. Neither of us saw what had happened...neither of us realized it was! But it is alright, I am better than ever knowing we are home safe and sound. As, as bloody as I left the snow...I still had so much fun with all of you lovely people...even if some of us did get hurt. But that's the job, otherwise none of us would do it if we were afraid of such a thing. Who in their right mind would do it?" She smiled, curling Trigger's hand in hers and tracing her lips down her knuckles, a maternal action she had learned but never adapted to when she was a child. She lowered her madre dulce's hand back to her side, skimming her thumb against her palm before releasing altogether. "So never blame yourself when that happens. The moment I climb out into the wild, it is my responsibility. Now, do not fret." Flaunting her palms in a dismissive manner, threatened to remove one leg from the bed to rise. She refused for Trigger to place herself in such an uncomfortable situation while she curled up with only the best luxuries that her wondrous guild could offer.

"I can't be too much for ya, madre. Im too small!" She exclaimed cheerily, about to swing her second foot over the bed to plant herself firmly on the ground. If she had to, she would use what was left of her petite strength and hobble the woman over to the mattress. "Well, as glad as I am to hear you'd give more than the world to me, I have both feet down and I am determined to-" Her response was muffled by the sudden clash of the soft fabric to her face, sending her reeling back into the mattress. For added dramatic affect, her legs swung briefly into the air before plummeting back onto the mattress. Gasping for breath as she pulled the pillow down to her chest, she whispered. "Mama shot me! I've been shot!" Slowly retracting her body onto itself, curling up cozily under the sheets, she glanced up to Trigger with glazed, slumbering eyes.

"Te quiero mamá." She whispered, honest in the language of her comfort. "Very very much." Tempted to over her cover, to wrap her in warmth and soothing fabrics, she retracted her hands and placed them underneath the covers. She snuggled underneath, calming her breathing. Even the gentle, familiar voice greeting her did not send her sights aside to the prosperous land of slumber.

"Buenas noches tonto." She mumbled affectionately, letting her eyes flutter close as the comfort of her mother drove her into a realm of color and new lands to discover.

Al menos estamos en casa. Nadie necesita saber mi miedo para no volver. Dios cuide de mi madre y mi hermano, amados compañeros tontos y adorados.

Translations

Te quiero mama - I love you mama.

Buenas noches, tonto - Good night, silly.

Al menos estamos en casa. Nadie necesita saber mi miedo para no volver. Dios cuide de mi madre y mi hermano, amados compañeros tontos y adorados. - At least we are home. No one needs to know of my fear of not returning. God watch over my mother and my brother, my beloved silly and adored partners.

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Grayson Williams

Patiently Grayson listened, refusing to lose any merriness to his tone. No. He wouldn't let a bad guild mission get to his head. He had had worse. There were possessions where he would end up losing consciousness and needed someone to drag him back home. The succubus incident had been a bit of a bummer, too. He could have easily perished, not realizing the woman lying beside him was a soul sucking maniac who lusted for this man's...well, he'd rather not think about that. Long story short, he had no reason to be down. He was up. He was on his feet. He got to see Ricky the man, the whisper, the legend. Adrian was here too, lingering in the corner and chuckling at his actions. Lucy was eagerly sleeping and Trigger was there to watch over them. Things were good. Things could have been worse. And to be fair. Grayson loved the fact he was home safe and sound. Something to be grateful for, beyond the sore.

He was happy, sure. As he always had been. No damned demon was gonna make him feel upset. Nope. No way. Nada buddy. Best payback is to be super and spry, biatch.

"Not your fault. No one really knew any of this was coming, ya know? Things happen and hey! We learned something today, you can fist fight a demon! Medium demons can't be banished, which, I had no idea about before. You know how cool that is? We can learn to adjust and be prepped the next time. So don't think of it as us being mortally wounded or some bull. We are all okay! We are all here now, our victim is safe and the demon is way down in the dumps if you get my drift. Everything is wonderful and good, and we need to just rest for a little bit to ensure tomorrow remains the same, okay? Now, someone very teeny and very wise informed me that whatever happens, happens. The moment we walk out, we know wha we are doing. So, don't blame yourself. It's on me for what happened, ya know? But we lived! And that's awesome! You know how many people we get to tell this story to? Because that's all it is now, just a memory, fluttering by and no longer. We always got tomorrow, but hey! That's awesome and we get to live it. So buck up, buttercup!" He tapped her nose with his thumb, before retracting himself back into his lap and giving her a shrug. "It's...it's nothing to fret over now. besides, you are probably exhausted and need to sleep, okay? Sleep is good! Sleep is God's gift to fools and wise men alike! So, cherish it and embrace it before demonic Bethany rips it out of your fragile grasp." Cooing, Grayson slowly hopped to his feet and gave his back a brief stretch.

"So. Just...in and out. One minute at a time, alright? No need to fret. We are alive and honest to God I think most of us are happy! Just...I just need...to embrace the gift of laziness...Maybe when you are feelin alright your room would be more comforting, ya know? I don't know how Lucy Lu is sleepin in a cot but...it's nothin like a familiar place. So...just, feel cozy! Make yourself feel good, cause you deserve it too, ya know?" He craned his head to the side with a confused demeanor. "I think I did the comforting stuff right..."

Kyatto

I can be sweet, It just depends on you
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
Afternoon, Weekends
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Male, Female
Both
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Yaoi, Scifi, Magical, and just anything I find interesting.
http___www.hindustantimes.com_rf_image_size_960x540_HT_p2_2017_05_28_Pictures_maridian-ontuesd...jpg
Mina Panja
Mina knew Gray was right but the feeling still remained. She'd let it be for now though, let it fester, and keep it hidden. That was how she worked but despite this, it's not like his words did nothing to her. Her tears stopped and she felt a bit better, the exhaustion hit her rather hard. She giggled a bit lucidly in the exhaustion when Gray booped her nose.

"Can you stay with me... until I fall asleep?" She requested while gripping Gray's wrist more tightly. Her brown eyes closed slowly. Mina's head was at the opposite side of the bed as her body was curled into a ball. The pillow was near her feet as she was laying on the bed completely wrong but it didn't look like she was awake enough to get the pillow.

http___3.bp.blogspot.com_-Onv-zZg6mCg_TuMjQcqwS6I_AAAAAAAC_3Q_px3oQAjwBtE_s1600_01.jpg
Juniper Steele
Juniper growled again and glared the deepest holes into Gus' back as he left. He recollected his bloody shirt then waited a few minutes so he wasn't inevitably following Gus. After that, he immediately left and made sure not to trip over anyone or anything. Getting to his room wasn't difficult, especially for someone of his height. The inside was dark, the way he liked it.

"Finally..." His deep voice called while closing the door and discarding the shirt into a basket. A picture frame was laid facing down on his dresser and several instruments lay in a corner. His room wasn't the most boring but anyone else in the guild couldn't actually see it because he left the windows closed and the lights off at all times.

Last edited:

KatSea

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Selene Montgomery

"Oh! I see, you were not scared, good! You are a mighty brave man, Kookie." She complemented with a grin, only for her expression to shift into confusion as another strong 'guh' entered the atmosphere. He appeared to be tossing imaginary items into a pot, stirring them around and around before grasping the handles and tossing it to the ground. She blinked, each movement of his display confusing and somewhat troubling to the young woman as she placed her arms around her waist, a small shudder traveling down her spine as she pulled the blanket closer to her chin.

She stared for a moment, the confusion clearing much slower than she would have liked to admit. Smash! That's right! Kook had always been an enthusiast of smashing doubt and fear(as much as Selene hated recalling the first few times, freaky centipedes and all). She bobbed her head, as if to understand, somehow a pot needed to be smashed for Selene to overcome an obstacle. Okay! Whatever Kook said(She may not have always understood the language of Goos and Gahs, but when he had a point to make, she took notice). "So...smash the doubt? I..." A gentle yawn broke through the already broken dam. "I...I gotcha honey. I'll smash it to pieces and make you proud..."

"Hmm?" A small squeak of question escaped her as he pushed her back into the canopy, reclining himself on her desk(its okay! She'd be sure to organize it in the morning) and finally...

She blinked. Rocking her to sleep. As if she were a child again. A wave of warmth crashed over her chest, realizing that the small and almost silly gesture filled her with upmost thanks and content. She curled her fingers around her blanket, staring up at him from the safety of her rest. "Goodnight, Kookie. Be sure to sleep, okay? And have wonderful dreams! Be sure to take care of yourself and wrap yourself up in blankets because you deserve it after a long..." Another yawn, her head hitting the fabric of the canopy and her eyes fluttering close with the texture of the soft...inviting...

Selene would deny her gentle snoring in the morning, but she had a feeling Kook could keep a secret.

Grayson Williams

"Er, yeah I can stay here!" He offered cheerily, the sands of slumber entering his own eyes. He couldn't wait to get back to Cebbie and have the small, chubby corgi curl at his feet, but he was more than happy to stay until she felt safe enough to go to sleep. Wriggling the pillow from her side and making sure that she could rest her head, Grayson plopped back down to sit by the bed and leaned his head against the mattress. Silence overtook him, thoughts being created at the speed of light, bouncing and boiling against his brain. I wonder if tomorrow we can just have a sleep in day. I haven't seen Hiroki in here...either...Thats weird. Delilah and Hiro haven't even come in to get their wounds checked up. Delilah must have decided to patch them up...oh God. No. No. I Dont wanna think about that. No. No no. Nooooooo...Dear God above why did that image implant itself into my brain? Okay, its fine...its fine. I dont need to worry about those two. It's fine. It's absolutely fine.

"Sweet dreams, Mina." He mumbled wearily, pulling the nearest cover from his cot and stringing it across his shoulders. Curse the Maine cold! Why couldn't Bethany have stationed them in Florida? Or California? Or even the land of all monsters? Why not Australia? Oh dear God it's midnight thinking. Horrid...horrid flashbacks to college. Dear God where is the red bull. Where is my monster. Heh. Monster. Sponsored drink of the Broken Beast Gu-....I need sleep. Dear God above almighty.