1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Sam ends up being partnered up with a girl who has suicidal thoughts ends up becoming partners with him. There is immediate chemistry and he is the only one who seems to see the warning signs.

-Character Sheet-
Name: Samuel James Black
*goes by Sam or Sammy. Never Samuel*

Height: 6 ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular (but it doesn't look like he has been on steroids)

Birthday: July 11th

Sign: Cancer

Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Fighting, Boxing, Watching horror movies.

Fear(s): Losing the people he loves

Personality: He is a bit rough around the edges that is for sure. He is tough, stubborn, sarcastic and short tempered. He has a few friends. He is known to be quite the bad boy. However once you manage to steal his heart he is the most loyal and trusting guy you will ever know. He is creative and is quite the artist. He is also a bit hyperactive.

Bio: Sam has had quite the rough childhood. When he was a child his birth mother killed his two year old brother when he himself was just 6 weeks old. All because he was crying. Then while Sam was asleep she shook him just like he did to her other son, however his father made it home in time. With his mother sent to jail for 24 years Sam was taken to foster care. His father fought for custody while that happened he was greeted by his old highschool sweetheart and they ended up marrying one another. They regained custody to the child and the highschool sweetheart adopted him at a young age. As far as he is concerned that is his mother. Of course after that drama the shaking did result in Sam getting ADHD in an early age. But he was a pretty happy child. In the end he is the oldest of four siblings and of course did have a few major bumps and problems on the road. But he is a fighter.

Looks: Both anime and real version. You can choose which one you wanna RP with up to you! But either way he still has the tattoo. And no nose ring. Tongue ring.
cd53e37f561cbef728fb3c34b3f1c03a.jpg

6816aeb09622ef62e5234aeea1c7d0a1.jpg

Tattoos: Right Arm
14-full-sleeve-tattoo.jpg

*18+ RP partners only!*

Hello, I am interested if you are still looking?

Of course! Posted this not too long ago! Here is a CS skeleton you can use! Should be helpful I hope:

Name:

Height:

Body Type:

Birthday:

Sign:

Hobbies:

Fear(s):

Personality:

Bio:

Looks:

Tattoos/Piercing(s):

Currently working on the CS but I figured I should ask now; since my character is on the suicidal side what are your limits on how bad she is/the extent things go? Hopefully that makes sense.

It can go as far as cutting herself and so on. No limit really.

Though be warn Sam cuts on occasion.

Name: Nyx Clara Bell

Height: 5ft 6in

Body Type: swimmers build (broader shoulders, muscular but not in the bulky sense)

Birthday: August 7th

Sign: Leo

Hobbies: reading, swimming, spending time with animals

Fear(s): being left alone, being abandoned

Personality: Generally closed off to those who she just met. Has alway had a love for any animal, finding them easier to get along with than people. For those small few who do know her well Nyx can be a mildly happy person, joking around and smiling. However, most of the time she stays quiet and drawn back a seeming dark aura surrounding her. Easy to snap at people and try to push them away if she feels that she is starting to grow closer to them.

Bio: Nyx started out as a fairly happy person, still shy but easier to become friends with. However, her parents started fighting with each other seemingly every day giving her home a cold and hostile feeling. Growing up this way would do no child good but it got worse for Nyx when her parents started fighting with her, continiously lowering her self esteem as well as her will to live. She turned to cutting to try to make herself feel better her freshman year of high school and only got worse the older she got. Now she spends a lot of her time surrounded by animals, hiding away from the world. It is at those times that she seems almost normal again, able to let go of her past experiences and relax her mind.

Looks:image.jpeg
Has scars from cutting all down her inner firearms and along her abdomen going from her mid ribs to just below her hip bones.
Tattoos/Piercing(s): Ear piercings- two (not cartilage)

Last edited:
I'll have a starter up shortly :)

Can't wait! :)

So uh since this isn't in the Redstar room would you be cool with fading to black in this? I"d be interested if you were. We can talk about what point we fade to black and stuff....

I am mildly interested in this one and your character. I noticed a few grammatical errors though and I'm wondering if I can know what your posts are usually like? PM me of you're up for another partner. If not, well, I'm interested lol

Few grammar errors? -_- It is fine. And already have a partner anyways.

You should put [Closed] in the title if you don't want more than one partner hun

Reactions: Navuso
Well some people have some drama going. Putting it as CLOSED isn't my top priority...

Status
Not open for further replies.