1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Be the Sadist to my Masochist? (m/m)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ColorMeHorror, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rules
    1. I only write male/male relationships
    2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
    3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
    4. I usually write 1-5 paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
    5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes
    -----------

Feeling frisky now that it's winter break and would love a sadomasochism RP! Some kind of dysfunctional or abusive relationship with lots of angst and kinks would be amazing. Anything not listed above is up for grabs, including 2+ penetration, toys, hitting, biting, spanking, bruising, bondage, public scenes, humiliation, etc. We can work out an exact plot in PMs. (:

----------
    PM me or reply here if you're interested!

2. I would so go for this if I wasn't a submissive rper . . .

3. I would RP with that. i can be the Dominant one and u can be the submissive one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.