Be Prepared! (A Modern Apocalyptic Fantasy Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I use the R.O.D. way of paper manipulation then yes. The character won't be able to generate paper but manipulate it freely, including its form, sharpness and density. So if my character keeps a few books on him/her then they will aways have a multi purpose weapon/tool
Ah then that works for me! just a quick question though, whats R.O.D.?

Yeeeeeahhhh.... Know what? Lost my appetite for this RP. Too brain science-y for muh taste.. Boo out.

But good luck RPping err'body^^!!

Yeeeeeahhhh.... Know what? Lost my appetite for this RP. Too brain science-y for muh taste.. Boo out.

But good luck RPping err'body^^!!
Brain sciency? there not really science involved, it was just that one ability. But if that's how you really feel then there's nothing I can do. I'm sorry to see you go. If you ever change your mind you know where to find me.

It is finally up!!!
OPEN SIGNUPS - Be "Prepared"

Still working on it a little but most is up.
Be prepared, there's a lot of reading in this... Pun intended (there will be many of these puns)

Woot woot, time for shenanigans of the highest pedigree.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Here's an OoC, lets talk there instead of here and the signups
Be "Prepared" (OoC)

For now though I'm passing out. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, and/or reservations, please put them in the OoC and I will reply as soon as I can.

Goodnight all

Reactions: Kame
@CrystalTears

Come forth my other half<3 Lets see if we'll join this together!

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa and Justin
@CrystalTears

Come forth my other half<3 Lets see if we'll join this together!
Oh my god if you two join this then yes.... I already have three chars in the works and I would love for them to meet your chars in this. Please join XD. Especially my Kinetic Energy Guy since he is going to be a lot like me in real life xD

Pooh, hello! <3

If I join I would consider ice manipulation (Like Elsa huehuehue)

• Love
  • Thank You
I already gave him the link :P And Vio gave me all the links for it too xD Yay behind the scenes action.

Leave the girl alone....she watches you as you slumber..

• Love
I already gave him the link :P And Vio gave me all the links for it too xD Yay behind the scenes action.

Leave the girl alone....she watches you as you slumber..
Thanks.... now I will have nightmares *Goes to my Happy Wonderland Place* xD and cool.

Pooh, hello! <3

If I join I would consider ice manipulation (Like Elsa huehuehue)
You should join so I can finally be in a RP with you! And do you want me to reserve ice for you?

Yes please, for now.

I don't know what I want my second character to be since so many powers have already been taken..I kinda really want one that has to do with constellations, but i'm no entirely sure yet.

And yes, this would be the first rp we're in together :D

• Love
I'm just glad to see more people showing up, sure as sure.

• Love
Yes please, for now.

I don't know what I want my second character to be since so many powers have already been taken..I kinda really want one that has to do with constellations, but i'm no entirely sure yet.

Mkay I'll reserve it. And if you come up with something let me know and I'll reserve it for you but remember, the powers are given to the prepared in order to survive against the corrupted.

And I look forward to doing with you!

Yes please, for now.

What is up with your sigi, mate? Jeez it creeps me out, no offence.

Reactions: T E R R O R
Status
Not open for further replies.