1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Be Patient

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by AngelFish, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! AngelFish here. I am seeking a long term roleplay partner. Due to my current situation group roleplays are out of the question, so it would be only 1x1. As for what I like and don't like, most if it is in my resume but I'll reiterate the biggest points here.

1. I do not do anything over PG-13! I have nothing against it, it's just not my cup of tea.

2. Because of life, I can only promise a couple posts a week. Some weeks I may be on near constantly, then I may vanish for a couple weeks. Just...be prepared for that.

3. Because of the situation listed above I will promise to post at least a couple paragraphs each time I post. I won't hold you to a length requirement. Answer me in one liners if you like. My only request is you give me something to respond to, otherwise the rp dies.

When it comes to ideas I have a few but all of them are horror ideas. If you don't like horror I also like fantasy and sci-fi, but I have no real ideas for those so we'd have to have a brainstorming session.

Well, I guess that's about it. If the prospect of me vanishing a week or two at a time doesn't bother you let's be friends! :D

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Shoot me a PM with some horror ideas, maybe we could work something out :)

3. I would be interested in doing something with you ^____^ Feel free to PM me if interested! :cow:

4. If you are still looking for another person, I would gladly do something fantasy based with you as horror is not my cup of tea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.