Be Patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AngelFish

Original poster
Hi! AngelFish here. I am seeking a long term roleplay partner. Due to my current situation group roleplays are out of the question, so it would be only 1x1. As for what I like and don't like, most if it is in my resume but I'll reiterate the biggest points here.

1. I do not do anything over PG-13! I have nothing against it, it's just not my cup of tea.

2. Because of life, I can only promise a couple posts a week. Some weeks I may be on near constantly, then I may vanish for a couple weeks. Just...be prepared for that.

3. Because of the situation listed above I will promise to post at least a couple paragraphs each time I post. I won't hold you to a length requirement. Answer me in one liners if you like. My only request is you give me something to respond to, otherwise the rp dies.

When it comes to ideas I have a few but all of them are horror ideas. If you don't like horror I also like fantasy and sci-fi, but I have no real ideas for those so we'd have to have a brainstorming session.

Well, I guess that's about it. If the prospect of me vanishing a week or two at a time doesn't bother you let's be friends! :D

Shoot me a PM with some horror ideas, maybe we could work something out :)

I would be interested in doing something with you ^____^ Feel free to PM me if interested! :cow:

If you are still looking for another person, I would gladly do something fantasy based with you as horror is not my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.