1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Be my partner right meow!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by AbbieNoel, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright! Welcome to my thread where I beg and plead to find a 1 on 1 partner!

Let's get down to straight business: I request partners who can and only will post intermediate. I hate one liners or short posts.

I also work usually nights, but I will post as soon as I get online :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Types of roleplays I would like:

1. Ghost/Psychic ghost roleplay: Either your character or mine can be a ghost, or both of our characters could be psychic or be able to see ghosts/talk to them :)

2. Depression: Our characters both go to the same place to talk to a therapist and psychiatrist. They talk and decide to run away together; But will they be able to handle the mental disorders of one another? Will someone decide to go home?

3. Love me forever: One of our characters has a sleep problem and decides to visit a doctor who wants to perform hypnotism. He/she then finds out the patient likes him more that he/she let on.

I have other interests, so just shoot some others at me and maybe we can find one we both like!

2. i have an idea im trying to find a partner for. its mxm if your interested pm me.

3. Pm me with the details! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.