Be My Partner in Shining Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meng

Original poster
Hello fellow members, it's a pleasure to meet any and all of you, who are currently checking up on this thread.

So let me introduce myself, I am Meng.
I have been roleplaying off and on for 12 years now, so I have some experience on my resume.
I am looking for partners to participate in roleplays with me.
I am never really good at typing out my feelings, so I will just get to it now.

So let's get to the roleplays~

Original Stories:

View
(Past, Historical)
There our times in our lives where we wish to escape reality, but when you finally do, is it everything you wanted? That is what two completely different people thought at first. A princess destined to be the next Queen to a man she does not love and a role she never asked for. A criminal released from his cell, only to find that there is nothing left for him in his town but continues to find himself in some kind of trouble that could put him back into those quiet four walls. Both have imagined the view beyond the gate of their home and wish to see it, no matter what it takes. When they cross paths, they find themselves teetering between a dream and nightmare.

The Secret
(Fantasy, Past, Modern)
Years have come and gone, the land has changed and so have the people. Yet there are many things kept alive through tales of the old, who have seen or heard of things beyond a young persons' imagination. Serafina was one of these young minds, who loved listening to her grandfathers' stories of mythical creatures and ancient tales. Unlike most children who grew into adults, Sera still enjoyed the fantasy world of creatures that may have existed at one time. When her grandfather had passed away, he had left her an enormous inheritance and a journal with detailed writings of the adventures he had been on and those that had not yet been fulfilled. Deciding not to waste her time with a job she didn't love, Serafina leaves to fulfill her grandfathers' unfinished plans. Upon arriving in the first destination, she meets a mysterious man, who seems to capture her attention. As the two get to know each other during her time there, Sera feels as though there is something he is hiding and when she finds out the truth, it is completely beyond what she imagined. But there is another truth that will unveil itself to her as she continues to travel.
(This is actually a work in progress, I haven't fully thought out the plot. But if you are interested, hopefully we can come up with a finalized plot together.)

More to Come...

Fandom:
OC x Character
I also don't mind doing both OCs for any of these in an AU.

-Anime-
Free!
(Yamazaki Sousuke & Tachibana Makoto)
One Piece
(Trafalgar Law, Sabo, Ace & Zoro)
Yu Yu Hakusho
(Kurama/Yoko, Sakyo & Jin)
Black Butler
(Sebastian & Undertaker)

Death Parade
(Decim & Ginti)
GANGSTA
(Nicolas & Worick)
Karneval
(Hirato, Akari, Jiki & Tsukitaki)
Ouran
(Kyoya & Mori)
Hamatora
(Nice & Murasaki)
K Project
(Mikoto Suoh)

-Shows & Movies-
Game of Thrones
(Jon Snow & Daenerys)
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
(Legolas & Bard)
Batman
Harry Potter
(Harry Potter & Draco Malfoy)
Interview with a Vampire
(Louis)
Sherlock Holmes

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Yu Yu Hakusho fandom. Shoot me a pm and we can see if we can get an rp going.

Do you double at all?
If so, I spy a few fandoms that I would love to set up something for!
Just let me know and we can figure something out!

I don't mind doubling. Just Pm which ones you are interested in.

I would love to rp One Piece with you! Though I have a question, would you mind playing Law for me? I can play Ace and Zoro rather well, and I can try my hand at Sabo (I haven't roleplayed him before, so I may ask for you to let me know if it seems off or something like that).

I would love to rp One Piece with you! Though I have a question, would you mind playing Law for me? I can play Ace and Zoro rather well, and I can try my hand at Sabo (I haven't roleplayed him before, so I may ask for you to let me know if it seems off or something like that).
That is so difficult, because Law is my ultimate favorite. But if you don't mind doing two threads that's okay with me.

That is so difficult, because Law is my ultimate favorite. But if you don't mind doing two threads that's okay with me.
I'm fine with that. :o I'm just not entirely sure I can play Law very well. Just let me know if you want something written differently. Though I feel the need to mention a possible problem, because I've done something similar before and it ended horribly. I had a former partner get angry towards me because we were running two threads with our OC's being with the same canon character...it went from angry to snide comments, and then outright bullying. I just want to ask that if you don't think this will go over well, with having two threads for both of our OC's with Law, maybe it's best that we don't pursue a possible rp. >.< Which I don't like saying because I love rping OP, but I'd rather not have trouble, you know?

I'm fine with that. :o I'm just not entirely sure I can play Law very well. Just let me know if you want something written differently. Though I feel the need to mention a possible problem, because I've done something similar before and it ended horribly. I had a former partner get angry towards me because we were running two threads with our OC's being with the same canon character...it went from angry to snide comments, and then outright bullying. I just want to ask that if you don't think this will go over well, with having two threads for both of our OC's with Law, maybe it's best that we don't pursue a possible rp. >.< Which I don't like saying because I love rping OP, but I'd rather not have trouble, you know?
Oh no, I am not the type to be like that. I honestly don't like being mean in general, I get upset about RL but not at a partner who is trying something that they aren't fully sure that they are able to do. So I feel like something isn't right, I don't mind giving you a bit of advice or kind of leading in a direction to where you can get used to playing that character.

But if you aren't comfortable with playing Law, then I don't mind picking another character that you more comfortable with. It won't kill me to change the character, since I do like them all. Just Law a little (loads full XD) more.

Oh no, I am not the type to be like that. I honestly don't like being mean in general, I get upset about RL but not at a partner who is trying something that they aren't fully sure that they are able to do. So I feel like something isn't right, I don't mind giving you a bit of advice or kind of leading in a direction to where you can get used to playing that character.

But if you aren't comfortable with playing Law, then I don't mind picking another character that you more comfortable with. It won't kill me to change the character, since I do like them all. Just Law a little (loads full XD) more.
Well, the ones I'm best at are Ace and Zoro, but it's ultimately up to you. I would like to rp though. :]

Well, the ones I'm best at are Ace and Zoro, but it's ultimately up to you. I would like to rp though. :]
Alright, if you don't mind PMing me. Then we can go into detail about the plot.

If you're still looking, I see Game of Thrones on my radar. :D

For Ouran, when you have Mori & Kyoyo, did you mean you wanted those two paired together, you wanted to play one of those two, or you wanted someone else to play one of them?

Actually, the third one you mentioned.

And by the way, I love your signature picture.

Oh okay XD Well, I could take a shot at playing Kyoya. I've never played him before and I'm not sure how well I would do, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Would you be willing to double playing as either Mori or the Twins?

And thanks :3 Its from a really sad anime movie T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.