Be My Buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still looking for partners?If you are,are you open to ideas?

Are you still looking for partners?If you are,are you open to ideas?
I'm always open for new partners~. As for open to ideas, depends. Send me a pm about what you mean and perhaps some of the ideas you have in mind? x3

Still open~

Added:
Pokemon AU(?)
Superhero x Superhero
Superhero x Super Villain

I would love to do a yaoi RP with you~ :3

Are you into Steven Universe?
Sorry, I'm not familiar with it~. But if you have any more interest or such, shoot me a PM, and I'd be more than happy to talk it over and figure something out. ouo

Sorry, I'm not familiar with it~. But if you have any more interest or such, shoot me a PM, and I'd be more than happy to talk it over and figure something out. ouo
Darn. Perhaps Noragami then? I've been wanting to do a Yato x Yukine ship.

I'd love to do shizaya with you (the durarara one, incase you're unfamiliar w/ the ship name, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm sorry if it had that kind of context) Also, do you know of homestuck?

or even the sherlock x watson, as I know more about sherlock than I durarara.

or even the sherlock x watson, as I know more about sherlock than I durarara.
Hello. First things first, I do know the ship name. I also know of izuo. ^u^ I'll warn you I know a lot about my ships, especially my OTP's.
Second, I'm already doing a DRRR!! roleplay at the moment~. But your interest in sherlock x watson (anime style heh) has definitely caught me. You're the first person to be interested in it ever for me.
Third, I do NOT know Homestuck. I'm familar with the name/concept but I never have tried it or really looked into it much. ;3
If you're still interested, please, I'd love to talk more through PM's.

Totally interested in a deity/spirit x human! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.