Be My Buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kira

Original poster
Well hello there.
Let's start this off with introductions. I'll go first.
You can call me almost anything you like, as my name here changes. Francis, Izaya (a nick name preferred by one of my roleplay buddies already), Forest, etc. I really won't mind. Even Banana. I'm open to Banana.
But back on track and away from suspiciously yellow bananas.

As you can already see, I'm not the most serious person. I try not to be. My life is serious enough as it is, why bring it over here into this beautiful world of fantasy?
I've been roleplaying for...let's see. 6-7+ years? Given:
It has been forum, as well as IM based roleplay.

This brings me to a very important point.
I'm looking for an IM based roleplay buddy.

I'm sorry loves, I just can't focus on forum anymore. Too slow for my taste. I like to get down and dirty in speed and interactiveness.

I've started my class schedule so it remains to be seen how much I manage to be on, but I'm definitely on everyday either way. I'd like to find someone who's on just as much if not more than me. I hate starting a roleplay, getting pumped about it, and then watching it fizzle out as my partner disappears for 3 days at a time.

I do understand, and expect, that real life takes priority, and that's totally fine. I'm just looking for some communication.

As for my likes and dislikes as to what I like to roleplay.

-Yaoi (is my baby and I'll never let it go)
I have most experience in yaoi and for some reason it just makes me warm and fuzzy and turns me into a happy little cuddly bear. Not really. But I mean, sort of.
Uh, so basically, I'm most interested in a partner for yaoi.
-Yuri (I haven't much experience here buuuuut-)
I'd love to get some. I haven't had much of a chance because my main roleplay buddy isn't all too interested in it unfortunately.
-Fandoms
Oh god yes. Well depending on the fandom. I'll list some below to give ideas.

All in all, I'm looking for an active, laid back but still moderately experienced roleplayer to be my IM based roleplay buddy. I'd love it if yall could be flexible and pretty much up to changing it up, going in with a fandom and ending up doing 5 fandoms and 9 originals.
Let's have fun with it!

Smut:
I
do do smut. (Hehe, funny sentence) But I may decide not to do it with you. Nothing personal, but for me it just has to click for me to be comfortable enough. However, I do like it when two chars we've played with for a while finally get it on as much as the next person. So please at least have a tiny bit of openness. If not, just let me know up front and we'll discuss it.

Oh and I do prefer fantasy, fictional, slightly futuristic, supernatural, etc. Basically anything with a twist to it that gives us insane creative freedom. Though I'm always up to discussion once we get together.

As I promised, here we go with some example fandoms:

Animes/Shows:

=K Project
Mikoto x Totsuka
Fushimi x Misaki
Shiro x Kuroh
=Lord of the Rings
Aragorn x Legolas (anime form)
=Attack on Titan
Levi x Eren
Jean x Armin
OC x OC
=Ouran Highschool Host Club
Kyouya x Tamaki
=Princess Tutu
Mytho x Fakir
=Hetalia (This fandom is offline for now for me)
Germany x Italy
America x Britain
=Durarara!!
Shizuo x Izaya
=Free:Iwatobi Swim Club
(NO I HAVE NOT SEEN THE SECOND SEASON AND I DO NOT INTEND ON WATCHING IT. Dx)
Haru x Rin
=Sword Art Online
(Not gonna watch gungale either)
=Black Butler
Sebastian x Ciel
=Fruit Basket
Yuki x Kyo
=Sherlock (BBC) (in anime form)
Sherlock x Watson
Sherlock X Lestrade
=Howls Moving Castle
=Spirited Away
=Princess Mononoke
=Looney Toons (anime form)
=Louise x Logan (Anime form) from Bobs Burgers
=Interview with the Vampire -ish (OC's preferably. ;3)

Games:
=Ib x Garry (From the game Ib)
=Pokemon (ish) AU(?)
=Tera
Male!Castanic x Male!Elin
Male!Castanic x Male!High Elf

Others:
Jack Frost* x Elsa -ish
Jack Frost* x Male!Elsa -ish
Fem!Jack* x Male!Elsa -ish
Jack Frost -ish* x OC
Something modeled after the scifi series: Caprica or (the new) Battlestar Galatica

Here are a few Original Ideas/Pairings (* is played by me):

Western-Scifi-Supernatural idea:
A group of people are rushing to possess the newly found Book of the Dead, each with their various motivations. Some team up with each other, and others stay loners. This is a world where the planet seems to be one big desert, the kind with those water starved little towns you can stumble upon in the middle of no where, right when you're about to collapse and surrender yourself to the rather gigantic population of buzzards. It's a world where a select few can turn into a particular animal when they like, and carrying a sword with a gun built in isn't all too out of the ordinary.
Space has been all but conquered, and the area of the supernatural isn't much but touched. The Book of the Dead contains powers thought to be nonexistent, impossible, like raising a past lover from the earth as a newly living human being. But this is only one of many of the powers said to be contained in the Book.
(I can also do this with only two main characters, one for my partner and one for myself. Really flexible with this idea, it's just a rough thought anyway~)

Oriental Setting- Doctor* x Prince(ss)/Warrior
Doctor x Mental Patient*
Goblin King* x Human
Rival x Rival
Deity x Deity
Deity/Spirit* x Human
Superhero x Superhero (original)
Superhero x Super Villain

I'm open to discussing/figuring out almost any original plots and pairings.

Annnnd on it goes. If you have any questions about any fandoms let me know cause I may have seen it~. So yes. I hope someone out there has the patience to read this ramble. Thank you~ if you have and good job.
Don't be fooled by my writing here. I'm super laid back and easy going in IM.
See some of yall there hopefully.

PM me or post here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do

Hetalia (either one is cool)
Fruits Basket
Sherlock
Spirited Away
Howls Moving Castle
Never done Looney Tunes but sounds like fun!

Any of those is good with me!

That is quite the list you have there.

I'm interested in the:

• Sherlock x Watson
  • Jack Frost x Elsa-ish
  • Doctor x Prince(ess)/Warrior
  • Goblin King x Human
  • Deity x Human
  • Deity x Deity
And finally the:
  • Rival x Rival

Hello! I've been looking for some good Yuri for a while now, tried to get it and they only respond once ever week or so. Anyways. I would be willing to do any of the original pairings except the Goblin King one.

Added: Mafioso x Flapper / Ordinary citizen*
I'd really like to do this one. ^

Hello! i would love to rp i also have an idea that ive been obsessing over. it is book based but some how i have a feeling its going to change quite a bit and i dont care if it does as long as the main concept is still there. so yeah if your interested im here

Mafioso x Flapper/Ordinary Citizen sounds like it would be fun. If your still open

:3 You sound like a wonderful person to RP with! Question, though, what sort of medium do you use to IM?

I'm not a HUGE fan on fandom RP, mainly because I'm scared to death of not portraying the character right. o-o But, since some of them say "ish" on it (like Jack Frost x Elsa~!) I'm assuming you don't mind a sort of deviation from the original characters.
In which case, I'm more than happy to try Jack Frost x Elsa with you~ Especially gender bent Elsa!!! I also love the world of Spirits Away, Sword Art Online, and although I haven't read Fruits Basket in a really long time, I won't mind trying Yuki x Kyo either!

As for original plot, I'm quite interested in Rival x Rival, Deity/Spirit x Human, or Mafioso (I'm assuming Mafia?) x Flapper/Citizen!

I also won't mind switching RPs a ton of time if you ever get more ideas. :D

If anyone's interested in a Western Sci-fi type rp, that's up for grabs too. o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.