BBTest

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KthuluKhild

Original poster
followed it up with 6 fateful words..."But you can call us MetaMorphs"

By the year 2003, MetaMorphs were legallylevel of ranking the power of these Metas, with a system I call h into an indestructible metallic form and a proficiency of blades (some even say he CREATES the blades of of his own body). Either way, he is very dangerous, as well as mysterious.[/tab][/tabs][tab

Code:
[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6mRYyHr.png[/IMG]
[B][U][SIZE=2][URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPQdQd7vY1g']THEME SONG: "TOWARDS THE SUN" FT. RIHANNA[/URL][/SIZE][/U][/B]

[SIZE=4][FONT=times new roman]Nobody in the past knew when it really started, nobody in the present even get what's happening anymore. This shit must have been going on for years, probably decades, but all was clear on one fateful day, in one fateful year. The year was 2001, May 2nd, all seemed normal to the average man, the normal woman, the playful child. Yet, like everyday, humanity thrived for something...extraordinary. And then, it happened...

There was some sort of fight, as if a secret war had reached the surface, bringing the battle to the public. There was destruction all over the city of Chicago, IL. Building collapsed, the streets burned and rumbled with the force of god knows what kind of weapons. Though, little did the civilians know that the weapons were not that of missiles, tanks or any form of technology really, but of supposed 'ordinary' people. Flames blasted through the hands of a young boy, the strength of a giant made of stone and metal shook the streets, and a flying woman shot out missiles and bullets of energy at her pursuers. The ones they fought were of a different aura, with different intents. As most spread destruction and death across the city, a small collection of these, extraordinaires, attempted at saving the innocent, undoing the damage, and stopping the rampaging powerhouses of destruction.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman]One such was a man dressed in leather and jeans, flying and holding cars before they hit the floor with his bare hands. He dropped down to the road, looking at the dozens of camera crews still alive, being either foolish or brave. The, aliased, "Flying Man" looked at the cameras and said "This is Marcus Miller, member of the Alphass..." and followed it up with 6 fateful words...[B][SIZE=5]"But you can call us MetaMorphs"[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=times new roman]By the year 2003, MetaMorphs were legally recognized as citizens of the U.S, though other countries weren't as...hospitable. In some countries, such as Russia, North Korea, China, Germany, even Somalia insisted on throwing these "Freaks" into camps like animals or prisoners of second World War. Some countries even denied recognizing them as citizens, or humans at all. Other than that, some countries at least had the decency to recognize these Metas, yet it cannot go without persecution. Some people see Metas as freaks, accidents of god, against nature, and simply disgusting and dangerous. Hate-Groups rise against these Metas, and rebellions rise with them.

Now is the year 2015, an age of evolution, rebellion, Change. Currently, the U.S is on the brink of starting a mandatory registration act on Metas due to criminal activities, acts of terrorism and riots. The lives of some Metas seem normal, though there is always persecution, they learn to control their powers in time and age. The studies on Metas have gone further than ever anticipated, with some more understanding and technologies based around them. Though still, some instances are still very, very unclear in the realm of science, some may even call it magic. The world's rotating and going as normal, with one side of the world persecuting and killing off the Metas, and another side recognizing and 'protecting' them in some sense. Now however, is a fateful day, a threat larger than any Meta or human may have ever witnessed. It's the time of alliances, partnerships, [SIZE=6][B][U]Convergence[/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[U][B][SIZE=7][FONT=courier new]Additional RP Info[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/U][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][tabs][tab=Dr. Lang's Files]MetaMorphs (also known as Metas, MetaHumans, 'Freaks') appear to be an astounding product of human evolution. They begin with extraordinary powers, ranging from something that only affects your body (super strength, speed, physiological mutations, etc.) to something of the mind, yet another product of the human body we barely understand (mind control, telekinesis, kinetic manipulation, 'sorcery,' etc.). Further studies have revealed the extent and explanation of [I]some[/I] powers, yet definitely not all, and still we don't even know how many possibilities of mutations there can be!

Yet I digress, our studies though have paved the path for technologies and uses of science based around these Metas, yet our most important piece of research is our level of ranking the power of these Metas, with a system I call "The Lang System of MetaHuman Rankings" or the Lang System for short.

Tier 1 - Novice, those that have just discovered their powers or have not exercised or evolved them belong in this tier. (Ex: Subject A with super strength, yet doesn't exactly know it's limits, extents or how to control it or further it's use).

Tier 2 - Adept, those that have exercised and learned more of their powers uses belong here. Though control may still typically be a problem at time. A huge feature in this tier is a 65/25 chance of said Meta to gain access to an additional power or two. This additional power may however take time to get used to and control. Known as the "average" tier for Metas, where they usually decide to stay and not increase their alienation. (Ex: Subject A can now easily control their strength, and can now control rock and earth materials at a novice rate)

Tier 3 - Intermediate, those that have better control of their base power and/or secondary power(s) belong in this category. A true honor for a Meta to go in this category really, as you are at the peak of an average Meta's power. Though beggining at this point, you may start to notice minor deformities in oneself, leading to alienation. (Ex: Subject A can now easily control the earth, use their super strength, but also appears to have small rock-like spines growing out of their back)

Tier 4 - Advanced, much, much more power in this level. Those that have decided to move on from their humanity and decide to begin a form of 'evolutionary ascension' decide to go further into this tier, gaining more to their power(s), yet followed by more deformities and a large chance at losing some control at your large amount of power.(Ex: Subject A now hones mastery at their strength and earth-control, along with gaining a rock-like armor around their body and spines of stone replacing their hair)

Tier 5 - Inhuman, very few actually reach this, and very few even actually believe in this tier as it is still debatable in the realm of science. Those that practically evolve into an entirely new species, or into an entirely new self go into this category, gaining the largest of deformities and power, with a cost and chance of losing control. (Ex: Subject A is now a master at their power of earth-manipulation and super-strength, yet he is now a hulking beast of rock and tends to cause earthquakes in hard times)

Though even with this system, some Metas have been shown to be able to shift between a completely inhuman form and a normal homo sapien form at ease depending on the powers and mutations.[/tab][tab=Groups of Interest][SIZE=6][U][B]The M.C.S.D[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[FONT=courier new][SIZE=4]The MetaMorph Control & Security Department, a branch of the F.B.I based around the actions and information based on MetaMorphs. Things including the rising acts of terrorism and crime convicted by powerful Metas and vigilante Metas that have an uneasy relationship with the M.C.S.D. Most info based on this group is classified...[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][B][U]ReGen Inc.[/U][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][SIZE=4]A corporation based around evolution of Metas and technologies based around them. Creators of the "Nullifying Collar" and the "Meta Detector," this corporation is both hated and loved by Metas. Some see them as evil, an illusion built to entrap Metas into their cruel experiments to create more technologies to limit them. Though some love ReGen, as they are one of the few (and possibly only) company to incorporate Metas so deeply into their business, universities and vision. Some technologies are also used to amplify their powers, and some universities and special areas designated by the corporation are known for allowing Metas to freely use their traits to express themselves freely. With limitations and rules, of course...

[SIZE=6][U][B]Titan[/B][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new]A terrorist group of Metas. They began as a street gang of thugs just looking for trouble, but they've turned into a rebellion against the persecution of Metas, and the enemy of the government, the M.C.S.D and ReGen Inc. They are more well known through our North America and Europe, though their influence brings the creation of more villainous groups like themselves and even vigilante hero groups. The most popular trait of this group is their leader, Titan, a Meta with a mysterious array of abilities, though he is known to be able to switch into an indestructible metallic form and a proficiency of blades (some even say he CREATES the blades of of his own body). Either way, he is very dangerous, as well as mysterious.[/tab][/FONT][/SIZE][tab=Rules]
[LEFT][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new]* Simply, use your common sense. All Iwaku rules apply, don't be an asshole, don't do what you KNOW you can't do. Simple as that really.

* Got any ideas for an arc or event in the RP? Big plans for your character or interactions with another's? Then feel free to PM it to me, or chat about it in the OOC chat we got here!!! I LOVE hearing ideas for story and character development by other RPers and would be more than happy to somehow fit them into my already big plans for this RP.

* No meaningless uses of the OOC chat. This is for discussion on what to do in the Roleplay and how were gonna do it, not something to spam emoticons and words in.

* Be respectful to the others around you, constructive and mature criticism is fine as long as you keep it subtle, but hatred and flaming is a no go. Simply if they need improvements, tell them how they can improve, not how much they HAVEN'T improved.

* OOC chatting in the IC thread isn't TOO bad, but it kinda bugs me if it's something meaningless to the plot. If it's something for clarification at the quick moment, it can be OK. But reactions and questions in a sense should be in the OOC thread.

* Please do post in high quality writing, with good grammar, punctuation, spelling etc.

* IC, no god modding, metagaming or unrealistic & unnecessary actions in the roleplay (by that I mean no sudden "invasion of aliens" or any other event without consulting me about it before hand). Though this one is pretty obvious.

* If you are going to go away from the roleplay for a while, please PM me before doing so and we can figure something out. Not posting within a week may get a message from me, and if you continue to go M.I.A I'll have to remove you from the roleplay.

* Please no obviously overpowered characters, you can't go off the bat with somebody with omnipotentence, reality bending or power manipulation. If you ARE going to use some stronger power, please have some limit to it.

* Character death is in fact a thing in this roleplay, and resurrection will be kinda iffy depending on the character, your situation and if you talk about it with me as part of a special arc or event you had in mind.

* You may have as many characters as you want, as long as you can handle them.

* Sorcery is considered a 'power' in this world, in a sense that they use magic to manipulate certain things (earth magic, water magic, healing magic, necromancy etc.) though science still cannot explain it.

* Obviously, get creative and have fun! What roleplay would this be without creativity and a bit of good lighthearted fun as our characters![/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][B][U]Character Sheet[/U][/B]
*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SPECIFIC CONCRETE WAY TO SET UP YOUR SHEET. JUST A LIST OF THINGS THAT YOUR SHEET REQUIRES. I LOVE WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR SHEETS ALL PERKED UP AND PRETTY BUT IT'S NOT REQUIRED EITHER.

[B]Name:[/B] Include aliases as well.
[B]Appearance:[/B] You can replace this with a real photo of somebody (preferred) or a description of said appearances. Another route is a picture and then describe some oddities and details not shown in the picture.
[B]Gender:[/B] Feel free to be trans or any other gender.
[B]Age:[/B] If you are going to play as any form of children, then I prefer they be between the ages of 16-18. Any other adult can go in any range.
[B]Personality:[/B] Include lots of stuff here, ranging from likes, dislikes, fears, dreams, sexuality, and general way that they act.
[B]Powers:[/B] So this is where things get iffy. You have to also include your Tier in the Lang System, which should be Tier 1-3, as I will not accept any Tier 4-5's in a while (though, MetaMorphs CAN evolve in one way or another). You may have up to two powers that sort of work together and you must be realistic with the tier you are working with.
[B]History:[/B] What is their story? How did they get here? What are there current whereabouts?

Feel free to include any other details you want of your character!

If you read these rules, include the words "PROJECT TITAN 2.0" in your character sheet.

[/size][/font][/tab][tab=Character List][url=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/metamorph-an-uncanny-convergence.122549/#post-2537158][u]Adrian Cole[/u][/url]
[url=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/metamorph-an-uncanny-convergence.122549/#post-2546792][u]Christelle 'Sonne' Meyers[/u][/url]
[url=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/metamorph-an-uncanny-convergence.122549/#post-2547295][u]Laura MacEntyre[/u][/url][/tab][/tabs][/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6mRYyHr.png[/IMG]
[B][U][SIZE=2][URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPQdQd7vY1g']THEME SONG: "TOWARDS THE SUN" FT. RIHANNA[/URL][/SIZE][/U][/B]

[SIZE=4][FONT=times new roman]Nobody in the past knew when it really started, nobody in the present even get what's happening anymore. This shit must have been going on for years, probably decades, but all was clear on one fateful day, in one fateful year. The year was 2001, May 2nd, all seemed normal to the average man, the normal woman, the playful child. Yet, like everyday, humanity thrived for something...extraordinary. And then, it happened...

There was some sort of fight, as if a secret war had reached the surface, bringing the battle to the public. There was destruction all over the city of Chicago, IL. Building collapsed, the streets burned and rumbled with the force of god knows what kind of weapons. Though, little did the civilians know that the weapons were not that of missiles, tanks or any form of technology really, but of supposed 'ordinary' people. Flames blasted through the hands of a young boy, the strength of a giant made of stone and metal shook the streets, and a flying woman shot out missiles and bullets of energy at her pursuers. The ones they fought were of a different aura, with different intents. As most spread destruction and death across the city, a small collection of these, extraordinaires, attempted at saving the innocent, undoing the damage, and stopping the rampaging powerhouses of destruction.

One such was a man dressed in leather and jeans, flying and holding cars before they hit the floor with his bare hands. He dropped down to the road, looking at the dozens of camera crews still alive, being either foolish or brave. The, aliased, "Flying Man" looked at the cameras and said "This is Marcus Miller, member of the Alphas..." and followed it up with 6 fateful words...[B][SIZE=5]"But you can call us MetaMorphs"[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=times new roman]By the year 2003, MetaMorphs were legally recognized as citizens of the U.S, though other countries weren't as...hospitable. In some countries, such as Russia, North Korea, China, Germany, even Somalia insisted on throwing these "Freaks" into camps like animals or prisoners of the second World War. Some countries even denied recognizing them as citizens, or humans at all. Other than that, some countries at least had the decency to recognize these Metas, yet it cannot go without persecution. Some people see Metas as freaks, accidents of god, against nature, and simply disgusting and dangerous. Hate-Groups rise against these Metas, and rebellions rise with them.

Now is the year 2015, an age of evolution, rebellion, Change. Currently, the U.S is on the brink of starting a mandatory registration act on Metas due to criminal activities, acts of terrorism and riots. The lives of some Metas seem normal, though there is always persecution, they learn to control their powers in time and age. The studies on Metas have gone further than ever anticipated, with some more understanding and technologies based around them. Though still, some instances are still very, very unclear in the realm of science, some may even call it magic. The world's rotating and going as normal, with one side of the world persecuting and killing off the Metas, and another side recognizing and 'protecting' them in some sense. Now however, is a fateful day, a threat larger than any Meta or human may have ever witnessed. It's the time of alliances, partnerships, [SIZE=6][B][U]Convergence[/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

[U][B][SIZE=7][FONT=courier new]Additional RP Info[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/U][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][tabs][tab=Dr. Lang's Files]MetaMorphs (also known as Metas, MetaHumans, 'Freaks') appear to be an astounding product of human evolution. They begin with extraordinary powers, ranging from something that only affects your body (super strength, speed, physiological mutations, etc.) to something of the mind, yet another product of the human body we barely understand (mind control, telekinesis, kinetic manipulation, 'sorcery,' etc.). Further studies have revealed the extent and explanation of [I]some[/I] powers, yet definitely not all, and still we don't even know how many possibilities of mutations there can be!

Yet I digress, our studies though have paved the path for technologies and uses of science based around these Metas, yet our most important piece of research is our level of ranking the power of these Metas, with a system I call "The Lang System of MetaHuman Rankings" or the Lang System for short.

Tier 1 - Novice, those that have just discovered their powers or have not exercised or evolved them belong in this tier. (Ex: Subject A with super strength, yet doesn't exactly know it's limits, extents or how to control it or further it's use).

Tier 2 - Adept, those that have exercised and learned more of their powers uses belong here. Though control may still typically be a problem at time. A huge feature in this tier is a 65/25 chance of said Meta to gain access to an additional power or two. This additional power may however take time to get used to and control. Known as the "average" tier for Metas, where they usually decide to stay and not increase their alienation. (Ex: Subject A can now easily control their strength, and can now control rock and earth materials at a novice rate)

Tier 3 - Intermediate, those that have better control of their base power and/or secondary power(s) belong in this category. A true honor for a Meta to go in this category really, as you are at the peak of an average Meta's power. Though beggining at this point, you may start to notice minor deformities in oneself, leading to alienation. (Ex: Subject A can now easily control the earth, use their super strength, but also appears to have small rock-like spines growing out of their back)

Tier 4 - Advanced, much, much more power in this level. Those that have decided to move on from their humanity and decide to begin a form of 'evolutionary ascension' decide to go further into this tier, gaining more to their power(s), yet followed by more deformities and a large chance at losing some control at your large amount of power.(Ex: Subject A now hones mastery at their strength and earth-control, along with gaining a rock-like armor around their body and spines of stone replacing their hair)

Tier 5 - Inhuman, very few actually reach this, and very few even actually believe in this tier as it is still debatable in the realm of science. Those that practically evolve into an entirely new species, or into an entirely new self go into this category, gaining the largest of deformities and power, with a cost and chance of losing control. (Ex: Subject A is now a master at their power of earth-manipulation and super-strength, yet he is now a hulking beast of rock and tends to cause earthquakes in hard times)

Though even with this system, some Metas have been shown to be able to shift between a completely inhuman form and a normal homo sapien form at ease depending on the powers and mutations.[/tab][tab=Groups of Interest][SIZE=6][U][B]The M.C.S.D[/B][/U]
[SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][SIZE=4]The MetaMorph Control & Security Department, a branch of the F.B.I based around the actions and information based on MetaMorphs. Things including the rising acts of terrorism and crime convicted by powerful Metas and vigilante Metas that have an uneasy relationship with the M.C.S.D. Most info based on this group is classified...[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=6][B][U]ReGen Inc.[/U][/B][/SIZE]
[FONT=courier new][SIZE=4]A corporation based around evolution of Metas and technologies based around them. Creators of the "Nullifying Collar" and the "Meta Detector," this corporation is both hated and loved by Metas. Some see them as evil, an illusion built to entrap Metas into their cruel experiments to create more technologies to limit them. Though some love ReGen, as they are one of the few (and possibly only) company to incorporate Metas so deeply into their business, universities and vision. Some technologies are also used to amplify their powers, and some universities and special areas designated by the corporation are known for allowing Metas to freely use their traits to express themselves freely. With limitations and rules, of course...

[SIZE=6][U][B]Titan[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=courier new]A terrorist group of Metas. They began as a street gang of thugs just looking for trouble, but they've turned into a rebellion against the persecution of Metas, and the enemy of the government, the M.C.S.D and ReGen Inc. They are more well known through our North America and Europe, though their influence brings the creation of more villainous groups like themselves and even vigilante hero groups. The most popular trait of this group is their leader, Titan, a Meta with a mysterious array of abilities, though he is known to be able to switch into an indestructible metallic form and a proficiency of blades (some even say he CREATES the blades of of his own body). Either way, he is very dangerous, as well as mysterious.[/tab][/FONT][/SIZE][/tabs]

Code:
[CENTER][SIZE=7][FONT=times new roman][U][B]Children of Myth[/B][/U][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=times new roman]Since the beginning of man, when humanity hid under rocks from beasts and fight off the elements in an attempt to survive, humans had one thing to look up to; Belief. Gods, goddesses, spirits and all the sorts were the biggest force to lead the pathways of civilization, being known as Deities. As civilizations rose and fell, so did the pantheons that commanded them. Ranging from the fall of the Roman empire to the loss in belief of Egyptian gods, these Deities were losing the belief, praise and fear that fed their immortality. And so, all the creations of human mythology fell to the Earth, becoming known as simply Myths, immortals living in an immortal world. As powerful as they were before, they are now only half as powerful, being something along the line of the power of a god in a near-immortal body, immune from aging and master of very powerful magics. Forced to survive in the mortal world, they modernized themselves, fitting in their new life style. One fateful day however, the Myths made a horrifying discovery.

Some Myths were subject to conceiving children with mortals, creating what they call Half-Castes or "DemiMyths," demigods and hybrids between Myth and Mortal. There are, however, other sources of a Demi being born. For instance, some are incarnations of other Myths, simply being destined to be their descendants, other children were born under other unexplained or mystical circumstances. The true horror of this discovery was the fact that, with the gods, their enemies fell into the mortal world with them. Monsters, demons and even other evil Deities hunted down these children, wishing a curse upon their enemies. Some of these more malicious figures even had children and incarnations of their own, the next generation of villains (or maybe even heroes, and vice-versa).

To secure the safety of their children, and themselves, as well as fulfilling their needs to return to their divine lifestyles, almost all the deities from all corners of the world met in one place, on the fateful day in the year 1889. Together, they created [B]Mythrealm[/B], a safe haven for Myths and Demis alike, an island slightly larger than Texas and home to many Demis. As well as creating Mythrealm, they also recreated their own former, godly homes known as Overworlds, such as Olympus or Asgard. Along with that, Underworlds were recreated, such as the Greek Underworld itself and many others from other pantheons. Some chosen Demis throughout the world were chosen to act as lead staff of Mythrealm, to teach and protect the children of the Myths, as some deities lived their own lives either in their Over/Underworlds or even live life in the mortal world. Some deities however do have affairs with Mythrealm, acting as leaders for the Demis there, but it's common for most Myths to feel shame on seeing their descendants, as to why some barely visit.

However, something seems to be stirring up within the mortal world. A strange mystery, as all the attacks on Demis by the hands of malicious entities seem to be linked somehow, a single factor that's hunting out Demis, but why? You my friends, as Demis, may figure out this mystery, as the stakes may be higher than you think...[/FONT]

[FONT=courier new][SIZE=7][U][B]Houses of Ascent[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PhB3wX1.png[/IMG]
[U][SIZE=3]From Left to Right
[WORK IN PROGRESS]
[Working on including more detail and notable members of each Pantheon, as of now the research for characters is all up to you. However, if you're a little stuck on which deity to choose from a pantheon, or what kind of pantheon to choose in general feel free to ask me for some help! Sorry for the inconvenience][/SIZE][/U]
[tabs][tab=House Xian][IMG]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/1960866-xian_of_china.jpg[/IMG]
Chinese and Taoist Deities[/tab]
[tab=House Daeva][IMG]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/1/13/Daevas.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091116032907[/IMG]
Indian, Vedic and Hindu Deities[/tab]
[tab=House Theous]
[IMG]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/spiderman/images/f/fd/Olympians.png/revision/latest?cb=20130107135435[/IMG]
Greek and Roman Deities[/tab][tab=House Pesedjet][IMG]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091124021546/marveldatabase/images/a/a2/Heliopolitans.jpg[/IMG]
Egyptian Deities[/tab][tab=House Vodū][IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/4/4b/Vodu.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091124215727[/IMG]African Deities[/tab][tab=House Ajaw][IMG]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/6/68/Ahau.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090727182647[/IMG]
Mayan Deities[/tab][tab=House Æsir][IMG]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57746/1837204-1059196_asgardians__001__01__super.png[/IMG]
Germanic and Norse Deities[/tab][tab=House Tuatha Dé Danann][IMG]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/e/e2/Tuatha_de_Danaans.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091124114945[/IMG]
Celtic Deities[/tab][tab=House Amatsu-Kami][IMG]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/b/bf/Amatsu-Kami.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090806031209[/IMG]
Japanese Deities[/tab][tab=House Yazata][IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/e/e6/Yazatas.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091124220659[/IMG]
Zoroastrian Persian Deities[/tab][tab=House Diwata][IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/f/fe/Diwatas.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091117031845[/IMG]
Filipino Deities[/tab][tab=House Manidoog][IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/6/6f/Manidoog.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091124023517[/IMG]
Native American Deities[/tab][tab=House Kahuna][IMG]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/f/fd/Akua.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090729110102[/IMG]
Polynesian, Hawaiian and Oceanic Deities[/tab][tab=House Inua][IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/d/db/Inua.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091124022359[/IMG]
Inuit and Northern Deities[/tab][tab=House Lagiban][IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/f/fb/Aboriginal_Gods.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090722225139[/IMG]
Aboriginal Australian Deities[/tab][tab=House Annunaki][IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/f/fd/Annunaki_%28Gods%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090807112300[/IMG]
Mesopotamian Deities.[/tab][tab=House Téteoh][IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/1/19/Teteoh.png/revision/latest?cb=20091103010020[/IMG]
Aztec Deities[/tab][tab=House Apu][IMG]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/5/50/Apu.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091116031511[/IMG]
Incan Deities[/tab][tab=House Jumala][IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/0/0b/Jumala.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091124023144[/IMG]
Finnish and Taivasian Deities[/tab][tab=House of Tenger][IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/d/d8/Tenger.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091124114140[/IMG]
Mongolian and Turkic Deities[/tab][tab=House Dieva][IMG]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/0/03/Dievas.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091116150028[/IMG]
Slavic and Russian Deities[/tab][/tabs][/FONT]

[SIZE=7][U][B][FONT=courier new]Mythrealm[/FONT][/B][/U][/SIZE]
[FONT=courier new][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/t4UToMA.png[/IMG]
[Houses of Ascent are represented by their corresponding symbols,] [Green represents Grassland]
[Light Green represents Tropics]
[Tan represents Desert]
[Orange represents Savannah]
[Light Blue/White represents Tundra/Snowy][/FONT][/CENTER]
Children of Myth
Since the beginning of man, when humanity hid under rocks from beasts and fight off the elements in an attempt to survive, humans had one thing to look up to; Belief. Gods, goddesses, spirits and all the sorts were the biggest force to lead the pathways of civilization, being known as Deities. As civilizations rose and fell, so did the pantheons that commanded them. Ranging from the fall of the Roman empire to the loss in belief of Egyptian gods, these Deities were losing the belief, praise and fear that fed their immortality. And so, all the creations of human mythology fell to the Earth, becoming known as simply Myths, immortals living in an immortal world. As powerful as they were before, they are now only half as powerful, being something along the line of the power of a god in a near-immortal body, immune from aging and master of very powerful magics. Forced to survive in the mortal world, they modernized themselves, fitting in their new life style. One fateful day however, the Myths made a horrifying discovery.

Some Myths were subject to conceiving children with mortals, creating what they call Half-Castes or "DemiMyths," demigods and hybrids between Myth and Mortal. There are, however, other sources of a Demi being born. For instance, some are incarnations of other Myths, simply being destined to be their descendants, other children were born under other unexplained or mystical circumstances. The true horror of this discovery was the fact that, with the gods, their enemies fell into the mortal world with them. Monsters, demons and even other evil Deities hunted down these children, wishing a curse upon their enemies. Some of these more malicious figures even had children and incarnations of their own, the next generation of villains (or maybe even heroes, and vice-versa).

To secure the safety of their children, and themselves, as well as fulfilling their needs to return to their divine lifestyles, almost all the deities from all corners of the world met in one place, on the fateful day in the year 1889. Together, they created Mythrealm, a safe haven for Myths and Demis alike, an island slightly larger than Texas and home to many Demis. As well as creating Mythrealm, they also recreated their own former, godly homes known as Overworlds, such as Olympus or Asgard. Along with that, Underworlds were recreated, such as the Greek Underworld itself and many others from other pantheons. Some chosen Demis throughout the world were chosen to act as lead staff of Mythrealm, to teach and protect the children of the Myths, as some deities lived their own lives either in their Over/Underworlds or even live life in the mortal world. Some deities however do have affairs with Mythrealm, acting as leaders for the Demis there, but it's common for most Myths to feel shame on seeing their descendants, as to why some barely visit.

However, something seems to be stirring up within the mortal world. A strange mystery, as all the attacks on Demis by the hands of malicious entities seem to be linked somehow, a single factor that's hunting out Demis, but why? You my friends, as Demis, may figure out this mystery, as the stakes may be higher than you think...

Houses of Ascent
PhB3wX1.png

From Left to Right
[WORK IN PROGRESS]
[Working on including more detail and notable members of each Pantheon, as of now the research for characters is all up to you]
  • 1960866-xian_of_china.jpg

Chinese Deities
  • latest

Indian Hindu Deities

• latest

Greek/Roman Deities
  • Heliopolitans.jpg

Egyptian Deities
  • latest
    African Deities
  • latest

Mayan Deities
  • 1837204-1059196_asgardians__001__01__super.png

Norse Deities
  • latest

Celtic Deities
  • latest

Japanese Deities
  • latest

Zoroastrian Persian Deities
  • latest

Filipino Deities
  • latest

Native American Deities
  • latest

Polynesian, Hawaiian and Oceanic Deities
  • latest

Inuit and Northern Deities
  • latest

Aboriginal Australian Deities
  • latest

Mesopotamian, Arab & Canaanite Deities
  • latest

Aztec Deities
  • latest

Incan Deities
  • latest

Finnish Deities
  • latest

Mongolian and Turkic Deities
  • latest

Slavic and Russian Deities

Mythrealm
t4UToMA.png

[Houses of Ascent are represented by their corresponding symbols,] [Green represents Grassland]
[Light Green represents Tropics]
[Tan represents Desert]
[Orange represents Savannah]
[Light Blue/White represents Tundra/Snowy]

Woah! This is what the character sign up's gonna look like?! /)(o0o)(\

Status
Not open for further replies.