BBCodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Musician

Original poster
I am not sure if anyone has noticed this in the past, but the BBCode Guide under the Help section is near to impossible to read.

bbcodes help.png

It's not such a huge issue because you can still see the BBCode tags in the headers, but it might be nice to fix so there aren't just these huge, white boxes. =) If this is something that is not easily fixed, then maybe someone can make a new guide on the forums. I would even volunteer myself for the task.

Thank you for your consideration!

Yep, it's a known issue caused by the most recent site update, just a color problem on the darker site styles. All the bugs from that update are being worked on by the admins when they've got time, so the white boxes will hopefully be fixed soon.

Reactions: Musician
Yep, it's a known issue caused by the most recent site update, just a color problem on the darker site styles. All the bugs from that update are being worked on by the admins when they've got time, so the white boxes will hopefully be fixed soon.

Ah, this is good to know! I am glad it is being worked on. Thank you for repsonding.

Status
Not open for further replies.