1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance! <3 Fantasy, modern, magical, post-apocalyptic, medieval.....

A bit of everything really :D
giphy.gif

BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

Last edited:
Testy Testy Test

Last edited:
medieval_tavern_girl_fantasy_art_by_shibashake-daglrtq.jpg

L
Lilly

flowers
stories
graves
NAME: Lilly Carter
DATE OF BIRTH: 1/3/2018
R/S STATUS: Single
HOMETOWN: Texas

ABOUT
Filling this with random info as a test.

Code from @rissa free code thread ❀┅ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᶠᶫᵒʷᵉʳˢ // uc. thank you :D

Last edited:
[fieldbox="The Kitty is What?, #FF0000, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]

The kitty is pretty! The kitty is oh so pretty!

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Name, blue, solid, 7, tahoma"]Princess Madeline Winter[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Age, blue, solid, 7, tahoma"]21[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Backstory, blue, solid, 7, tahoma"]

Madeline is the crown princess of Genovia, and s the sole child of the monarch she is next in line to assume the throne. [/fieldbox]

Last edited:
giphy.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
barney-stinson-high-five.gif
tumblr_m82dixFF5z1r9apvy.gif

Last edited:

• Hi there, I'm looking for some more RP partners! If you're interested post here or send me a pm :D

• Time zone: AEDT/AEST

• I'm online pretty much all the time, though I'm most active at night & on weekends

• I tend to adapt to my partner's length when it comes to posts, but usually I post about 2-4 paragraphs. I can post more or less though, just depends on what I have to react to.

• I roleplay in the third person, in the past tense.

• I rp in threads or pms

• I prefer to play female characters, but I'm happy to play guys too and I love to double.

• I love fantasy, romance <3, modern, medieval, sci-fi, slice of life, pretty much everything.

Princess Adela stood before her window, gazing out over the vast plains. She was keeping an eye out for Prince Valishin, the man who was to be her husband. She seemed to be able to feel nothing today, nothing but a quiet underlying dread. She knew nothing of this man, nothing except for his family's crimes against her kingdom. She was expected to marry this man, to spend the rest of her life at his side and she didn't even know what he looked like.

What if he was an entitled brute and expected her to obey his every wish and heed his every whim? What if he was cold? What if he simply took one look at her and decided he didn't like her? All these worries were running through her head as she waited, she again wished that this was all simply a bad dream. She knew she had to stop thinking like that, she was no longer a child and life wasn't a fairytale but it was hard to accept her fate.

She had always seen herself falling in love, and spending her life with a man she truly loved and who loved her in return. She knew that this must happen though, she must marry Prince Valishin or the war between their kingdoms would never end. As much as she yearned to be free of this obligation, she was an only child and the only heir to the throne. She had to do her duty, for her kingdom & for her people.

She was startled out of her thoughts by the sudden appearance of the guards near the palace walls, they must be here I guess it's time. She thought nervously, running a hand over her long brown hair. She took a deep steadying breath, then set off for the main hall where she was expected to greet the prince and his attendants. She was accompanied by her own guards, two of the kingdoms finest knights, and her ladies maids.

As she waited, she smoothed the front of her dress though it was already perfectly straight. She had worn one of her finest gowns, it was a very pale pink with a tight bodice and long flowing skirt. Her shining brown hair, had been pulled back into a long french braid. She had done everything she could to look respectful and like a lady, but also show off her young beauty.

She had definitely succeeded, as she stood there waiting her servants could not help but silently admire her radiance.

• I prefer quality over post length, so as long as it gives me something to respond to and moves the story along I don't mind short posts but please no one-liners. At least 1-2 paragraphs would be great.

• I'm not a grammar nazi, everybody makes mistakes including me. I just ask that you try your best, so as long as I can understand what you're saying I'll be happy.

• Please, please, please don't disappear on me! If you're getting bored or something's bothering you, let me know if I can fix it for you. If you still want to drop the RP, that's fine I'll completely understand. I just don't want to be left hanging, wondering where you've gone or if I did something wrong.

• Be okay with a little OCC chatter, I like to talk with my partner about how the rps going and plotting and stuff.

• Most of all I'd just love someone to have some fun with. :D

• Pairings

These could work in any setting, let me know your ideas.

• Werewolf x Human

• Vampire x Human

• Werewolf x Vampire

• Princess x Peasant

• Prince x Princess

• Princess x Knight

• Shapeshifter x Human

• Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter

• Kidnapped x Kidnapper

• Bounty hunter x Bounty

Plots

Will be updated soon. :D

Our characters are a prince and princess from rival kingdoms. There has been bad blood between the two kingdoms for generations, in an attempt to avoid war and secure a lasting peace the two royal families have decided to marry off their children. Whilst it may work to unite the kingdoms, how will our characters deal with it?

Last edited:
beautiful-blonde-cute-cute-boys-Favim.com-519138.jpg
beautiful-blonde-blue-eyes-girl-pretty-Favim.com-130766.jpg

EveVentrue-3.jpg
beautiful_fantasy_girls_wallpapers_35.jpg
medieval_tavern_girl_fantasy_art_by_shibashake-daglrtq.jpg
731455.jpg
293959-fantasy_art-women-hair-Princess-night-red_eyes-crown-teen-Queen-dark-trees.jpg
108042153_large_princess_lauralye_by_selenadad6wy14i.jpg
173d5251c0d30a63cf509603378ef495-d9q3z0i.jpg
commission_rhea_by_zippora-d64amru.jpg
dd90ea47c582c830af699d2a03e224d0.jpg

Last edited:
BUCKSKIN_lusitano_falbe_03_LR.jpg
Windsong

fred2-large_trans++e2gUmjRsyy_1k97WQihbVxECBZQdCKkJmS1lk1D1es4.PNG

ShadeHeart

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Eva Valentia, purple, solid, 10, Tahoma"]

Location: Kingsland Inn | Time: 8:30pm | Interaction: @ random user

Eva was sick and tired of waiting for this buffoon, he was supposed to be here an hour ago.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Name: Madeline "Maddy" Rosado

Appearance:
beautiful-girl-beauty-blond-blond-hair-Favim.com-3579527.jpg

Gear:
e2c49a9554f14a65434d2be97630d9a6.jpg

M1911+Pistol.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Lady Adela

Appearance:
emay00123.jpg

Name: Olivia Flynn

Appearance:
femme-brune-nature-portrait-automne-1400x933.jpg

Werewolf Form {But Larger}:
white-wolf-big.jpg

Werewolf Form Under The Full Moon:
94140c65c9fba2e58d9b56a17b7a677e.jpg

Personality: Olivia is a quiet girl, though she is very intelligent and fun to be with, hardly anybody gets to see this as she's so shy. She is kind, sweet and caring, but closed off and prefers her own company. If she's alone, then there's no one to hurt her or make her feel inferior. She loves nature, and tends to gravitate more to the wild wolf in her than she does her human side. She was raised to know and to uphold the traditions and lifestyle of the wolves, and she does this with great pride.

Bio: Olivia has spent her whole life living in fear, fear of what would happen to her if people found out about her gift. Though she does lose control when she runs with the moon, she's never considered her ability a curse. Being so out of control of herself is scary, but she always makes sure to isolate herself during this time so she can't hurt anyone.

Being able to transform into a wolf, to see, smell, experience, the world through it's eyes, to her was an amazing gift and one that she treasured. She knew what others would think though, they'd think her a freak, a murderer, an abomination that didn't deserve to live among them. She'd heard all this before, directed at herself, her family and members of her pack.

She'd lost both of her parents at a young age, and so had been taken in and raised by their pack. The love and care they'd given her had helped her to rise above her sorrow over her parents loss, and to realise you didn't have to be blood to be family. She could have lived happily with them forever, but one day the unthinkable happened.

They were attacked by hunters, humans who had discovered their secret and out of fear and rage at what they didn't understand, had set out to slaughter them all. Olivia had fought alongside the others as best she could, but they had been caught by surprise in their natural wolf forms. Outnumbered and threatened with guns and silver weapons, they had no choice but to flee.

In the chaos, Olivia became separated from them as did several others. She spent countless hours searching for them, or a hint of their scent but she had no luck and the hunters didn't make it easy tracking her the entire time. She finally had no choice but to leave, with nowhere to go she turned to the only family she had left, her cousin.

She found a cottage on the edge of the woods, a private place that offered her sanctuary from the prying eyes of the town. She hoped that one day she'd find her pack again, not letting herself give up the hope that they escaped and survived that awful day. She'd continue to search for them, but for now she lived in this town, trying to lay low and keep her secret safe.

Last edited:
Name: Detective Logan Hunter

Appearance:
Dylan+McDermott+2017+Athena+Film+Festival+mdBsWzbWe_Kl.jpg

Personality: Logan is a good man, he is kind and utterly committed to doing the right thing. He will always stand up and defend the innocent, stopping at nothing to see justice done even if his definition does not fit the laws. Though he may appear happy and carefree to others, in reality Logan is trying desperately to maintain his happiness and enjoyment of life.

He feels immense guilt over the passing of his wife & child, and this has led him to become extremely protective of his friends and anyone else he becomes close too. It has also made him incredibly determined, determined to see their killer brought to justice.

He wants to regain the happiness he once had, but he's afraid it's a lost cause. He knows his wife would have wanted him to move on, but he just can't. He's too afraid to, what if he falls in love with someone else and he loses them too? He didn't think he could bear that loss again, he was still trying to get over his grief now and it was no easy task. In his mind he's far to dangerous for others to be around, and therefore better off alone.

Bio:
Logan once had the perfect life, a beautiful wife, an adorable little girl, a big house in the suburbs, an exciting, fulfilling career, everything he had ever wanted out of life. All of that was snatched away from him in an instant when his wife and daughter were stolen from him, suddenly he was alone. His job became a source of guilt, if he had been anything else, anything other than a detective they might still be alive. The big house became silent and empty, serving as a constant reminder of their absence.

His family was murdered by the killer known only as the Night Ripper, it wasn't the most creative name but it was all they had to identify him by. They knew nothing about him, save that he had to be some sort of supernatural creature. His victims were all killed at night with no weapon they could see, he had just savaged them to bloody pieces. The killings so far seemed to be random, there seemed to be no pattern, with no rhyme or reason to explain this creatures unbridled savagery.

His captain has made him the lead detective on the case, knowing that he has the most motivation to catch this guy. However he also knows he might get reckless with the stakes being so personal, so he also assigned Logan a partner. Someone who has helpful knowledge of the supernatural world, not to mention someone who can also keep an eye on him.

Logan resents this but not much, he knows it's better to have all the help he can get. Although he would never admit it to himself, he needs someone to hold him back on this case. If he had the opportunity to be alone with the ripper....... he didn't know what he might do to him.

Last edited:
B A S I C
★ ☆
[ n a m e ]

Kari Sundström

[ a g e ]

[ g e n d e r ]

Female

[ s e x u a l i t y ]

Heterosexual

[ n a t i o n a l i t y ]

Swedish

[ b l o o d - s t a t u s ]

Half-blood

A P P E A R A N C E
903f18343658b4bbf18b20300f4065c0---year-old-girl-jade-weber.jpg

★ ☆

[ h a i r ]

Brown, naturally straight falls to about halfway down her back

[ e y e s ]

Deep blue with thick dark lashes

[ b o d y ]

Tall, athletic and fit from being very active

[ c o m p l e x t i o n ]

Pale

[ d r e s s ]

Kari wears whatever is comfortable, and whatever she finds cute so she prefers bright colours, comfortable and casual clothes. Such as jeans, sneakers and t-shirts.

P E R S O N A L
★ ☆

[ p e r s o n a l i t y ]

Kari is a naturally confident, energetic girl. She is very open and loves to make new friends whenever she can. She is very much a tomboy, and enjoys spending all her time outside in nature. She is very loyal to her friends, and will always have their back. She is very curious and adventurous, which can sometimes lead her into trouble. She cannot stand bullies, and will stand up for anyone being picked on even if they're complete strangers.

[ g o o d - t r a i t s ]

Sweet, kind, caring, brave, loyal, friendly, curious

[ b a d - t r a i t s ]

Can be stubborn, defiant, sometimes impulsive and a little reckless

[ l i k e s ]

Nature, animals, sweets, fun, reading.

[ d i s l i k e s ]

Snobs, being cooped up indoors, bullies.

[ f e a r s ]

Losing her family, disappointing her parents, forgetting her grandfather.

[ q u i r k s ]

Taps her fingers on anything flat when she is impatient or angry, plays with her necklace when she's sad or nervous.

[ a m b i t i o n ]

Kari isn't sure what she wants to do yet, but she knows she wants to work and care for magical creatures in some way.

H O G W A R T S - I N F O R M A T I O N
★ ☆

[ y e a r ]

1st Year

[ w a n d ]

Pear, unicorn hair, 12 inches, slightly springy

[ h o u s e ]

Gryffindor

[ c l a s s e s ]

Core Classes

Astronomy
Charms
Transfiguration
History of Magic
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Herbology
Potions
Alchemy

Electives
(3rd year +)

Care of magical creatures.

[ c l u b s ]

None Yet

M A G I C - I N F O R M A T I O N
★ ☆

[ wand reaction when first held ]

When Kari first held her wand, an intense feeling of power filled her. She felt like she could accomplish anything she set her mind too, as a rainbow of colours exploded from the tip of her wand she was filled with a sense of calm and rightness. This was her wand, her partner in magic, and they would achieve great things together, she knew it.

[ b o g g a r t ]

The image of her grandfather fading away into nothing. {She is afraid that she'll eventually forget her grandfather.}

[ p a t r o n u s ]

Brown Bear

[ a n i m a g u s ]

Eurasian Lynx

[ p o w e r s ]

Elemental Control

Water/Ice Control: Kari is able to manipulate water, she can draw it from the air or anything containing water such as plants. She can also manipulate the water inside objects, bending them to her will. She can also freeze the water into ice, or create steam or mist.

Fire Control: Kari can summon fire from nothing and manipulate it to her will.

H I S T O R Y
★ ☆

[ b i o g r a p h y ]

Having a muggle mother and a wizard for a father, Kari was lucky enough to grow up with the best of both worlds. She grew up learning everything there was to know about magic, and the muggle world. He parents wanted her to know both sides of herself, and have the opportunity to be successful at either life no matter which one she chose.

Growing up she was very close with her paternal grandfather Magnus, he was always taking care of her, teaching her new things, taking her on nature walks and just being there for her. She had the perfect family, but alas it wouldn't stay that way. Magnus tragically passed away from an incurable magical disease, Kari was heartbroken and missed him immensely. However, she took comfort in her father's words, that as long as they remembered him he'd never truly be gone.

She has taken this to heart and vowed to always keep his memories fresh in her mind. When she received her Hogwarts letter, she was so happy. Every member of her fathers family had gone to Hogwarts and she knew he and Magnus were proud she was going to attend too. Her mother wanting to make sure Kari always felt close to them, had given her a locket with photos of her family inside. It had been passed down to the oldest woman in her family for generations and now it was Kari's, she treasured it and took care of it diligently.

R E L A T I O N S
★ ☆

[ f a m i l y ]

Mother: Elsa Sundström {Muggle}

Father: Booker Sundström {Pureblood}

Grandfather/Farfar: Magnus Sundström {Pureblood} {Decaesed}

[ r e l a t i o n s h i p s ]
---

[ p e t ]

A male Great Grey Owl named Hábrók

O T H E R
★ ☆

[ Extra ]

Kari always wears this locket at all times, she never ever takes it off. Inside is a pair of magic moving pictures, one of Kari with her parents and one of Kari & her grandfather.

4acc4d17-a195-4d00-aabe-8e9988ceb2bb.png.800x800_q85_background.png

[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Name: Seraphina Rose

Appearance:
61bef5e0.jpg

Personality: Seraphina is a sweet, kind, caring girl. She is a little quiet and shy, as she's not used to being around a lot of people and she hasn't seen another of her own kind in years. She is a very compassionate loyal person, she is intelligent but due to her upbringing is a little naïve. Though she longs for freedom, her inexperience and length of her captivity has made her a little afraid of the outside world.

Kari Sundström 903f18343658b4bbf18b20300f4065c0---year-old-girl-jade-weber.jpg

Kari stood by her parent's side, looking up at the Hogwarts Express with excitement and wonder. There it was, the train that would take her to Hogwarts. The school almost her entire family on her father's side had attended, widely considered the best wizarding school around and she got to go.

She almost couldn't believe it, she knew from a young age she was a witch but still to be here was amazing and she couldn't wait to get going. Her face fell a little as she thought of her grandfather, wishing he could have been here to see her off too. Her father who could read her like a book, smiled and gently gripped her chin tilting her head up to look at him. "No sad faces today sweet girl." Kari nodded and smiled back, "sorry papa I just wish farfar could have been here too."

He shook his head and tapped her locket gently, "silly girl he is here." He tapped her heart, "and here." He reached out and pulled her into a hug, "now you be good for your teachers okay?" He was going to miss her, but he was also excited for her and proud of her too. "Make sure to write to us every day alright." He let her go so her mother could hug her next, "yes Kari every day okay?" She smiled at her, and brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face. "I want to hear about everything you're learning and all the new friend you're making."

Kari smiled and nodded, hugging them both as tightly as she could. She couldn't wait to go, but she knew she was going to miss them both terribly. She'd never been apart from them for so long before, she would keep her word and write them every day. Her father glanced up at the clock, "the train is about to leave you'd better go love." They both wrapped their arms around her, forming a family hug and each of them kissed her cheek. After exchanging final I love yous and waves, Kari made her way onto the train.

She ditched her luggage in the luggage compartment, then went in search of an empty seat. She spied an almost empty compartment, there was only one other girl in it. Kari slid open the door, and stepped inside carrying Hábrók in a small cage. She smiled brightly at this strange girl, "hi there do you mind if I sit in here with you?"

Last edited: