Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
i apologize in advance if i'm posting this in the wrong forum or section oof

but yea i kind of went around the site and didn't find anything that answered my question so,,, now i'm here (again, sorry if it's there somewhere and i completely overlooked it)

is there any code for tabs/sliders/accordions on here? or something that can help me sort my content into different sections that you can view by tapping on the required tab? i think i've seen something of the sort around but i'm not really sure so... help a gurl out, please?

also i was trying to something before but it wasn't really working
i get the "centre-aligning" text bit but is there any way to centre-block it? like adding margins so the text so that instead of it stretching all the way, the block is shorter in width? (once more, sorry if any of these questions are really silly, i've yet to figure bbcode out)

same for the borders around the text; can the borders be wrapped around the text? like instead of having this:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit
Proin porta nunc eu purus vulputate mattis
vestibulum sollicitudin mauris eget lorem hendrerit laoreet
Phasellus gravida nibh sed rhoncus bibendum
Quisque tincidunt nisi eget luctus auctor
Morbi aliquet velit ipsum
in egestas diam vulputate ac

it's somehow shorter in width?

Hello, welcome to the site @fudgecakez !

You are technically in the right forum if you are looking for help. Though if you are looking for bbcode help specifically there is a thread in The Coding Lab that can help you even better: RESOURCE BBCode Help

The BBCode Help thread also has a list of useful links that can help you out with coding.

As for the bbcodes that are available on Iwaku you can find the BBCode list under the tab 'Help'.

Now to dig into your questions:

Tabs are available, you can find them in the BBCode list I linked you above. If you CTRL + f search for the word 'tab' you should land right on top of it. Sliders and accordions aren't available, however. They used to be a thing, but the updates killed them and we have no replacement, unfortunately. :C

• Tab 1

• tab 2

Code:
[TABS]
[tab=1]
Tab 1
[/tab]
[tab=2]
tab 2
[/tab]
[/TABS]

To center the block (element) along with the text you will need to delve into CSS, also called div here. Open a div box, set the width for the box and add in a margin: auto; and the box should center itself. You can find an example below.

Code:
[div= margin: auto; width: 0000px;] [/div]

• Thank You
Reactions: fudgecakez