1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, Supernatural
Reagan Elizabeth King

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer at laoreet odio. Etiam aliquet elementum velit et fermentum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ac justo vitae ipsum sagittis tempor. Donec in semper mi. Nunc tincidunt tempor lacus ut maximus. Mauris pretium ultrices purus non elementum. Sed at luctus arcu. Sed tempor, neque eget mollis euismod, augue lorem interdum urna, sed egestas ante odio ac diam.

Vestibulum quis commodo eros. Etiam erat eros, semper ac mauris et, laoreet malesuada nisi. Ut euismod augue sem, interdum gravida velit feugiat sed. Nam hendrerit dui eget ligula sodales varius. Mauris vel mi vel nisi tincidunt pharetra. Integer et cursus orci, a ornare neque. In in risus eu neque ullamcorper tempor malesuada vel arcu. Donec lobortis justo in magna consequat aliquet. Pellentesque sed justo vitae est auctor tempor.

Quisque eleifend sapien eu efficitur laoreet. Nulla interdum consectetur ante id semper. Morbi nec consequat tellus, vitae volutpat sem. Aenean pretium semper dui, vel bibendum nisl vehicula sed. Sed tempor eros eget leo dignissim volutpat. Nam eget nibh ac nunc vestibulum viverra ac et ante. Etiam vitae dapibus risus. Aenean at hendrerit tortor.

Sed fermentum ut sapien nec ultricies. In nec ligula laoreet, malesuada mi in, aliquam purus. Aliquam dapibus pharetra cursus. Suspendisse a elit tempor, tristique ipsum vitae, tincidunt turpis. Integer molestie sem ultrices leo suscipit sagittis. Mauris iaculis ex eu dignissim dictum. Aenean faucibus vestibulum semper. Vivamus tempor nunc quis sollicitudin accumsan. Pellentesque interdum porta pulvinar.

Last edited:
The Great Partner Search

About Me
I'm Mel and I have about seven years of experience roleplaying, but I have only just recently gotten into roleplay on Iwaku. I am currently looking to get a few roleplays started since I recently have more time to be online. If you find anything below to be of interest then feel free to PM me about it (I will not be responding to comments). If you do not find anything you like then feel free to PM me and I'm sure we can come up with something.
What I Need in a Partner/Guidelines
* You must be able to write at least two paragraphs. This also applies per character if we are doubling up.
* You must be okay with nsfw topics.
* If we are doing anything original we will not be doubling up and you must be okay with me playing the female.
Pairings
* Demon x Angel
* Student x Teacher
* Cheerleader x Football Player
* Vampire x Human
* Brothers Best Friend
* Age Gap Love
* Dom x Sub
Storylines
muse a and b have been friends for a while, they always flirt and play around with the idea of being more than friends but can never commit to the reality of it. perhaps they’ve even fooled around a bit, either drunk or sober but they never speak about it after it happens, till one day muse a or b just can’t handle it anymore, they have to tell the other how they feel. they can’t help that they want more.
our muses are the some of the last survivors in a thermonuclear world. resources are slim, wildfires are just as dangerous as the acid rain and hailstorms. but what’s the most dangerous are the gangs of cannibals. there’s said to be refuge, in the south especially with the dangers of winter. our muses seek to travel the road south, in hopes of reaching a better place. if it even exists.
really want a plot where muse a & muse b used to be in a long relationship but broke up due to one of their jobs or other complications. now they are both with other people and claim to be best friends, happy for each other…until one proposes to their new significant other and old feelings arise as they start prepping for the big day
Fandoms
* Twilight
* Harry Potter
* Dragon Age: Inquisition
* The Walking Dead
* MCU

Last edited: