Not open for further replies.

rissa

the clairvoyant pterodactyl
Original poster
VENGEANCE
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
BBCODE AND DIVBOX INQUIRIES
A place specifically designed for bbcode and divbox related questions! Need help figuring out a bit of code? Not sure why your code keeps breaking? Unsure if what you want to do is even possible? Fret not! This thread's creation is for the sole purpose of helping you figure out your coding, one question at a time.
F. A. Q.
H E L P F U LxxL I N K S

Last edited:
Uber late response here, but you could use the table bbcode to make columns. Or like Rissa showed, you could use divs that use flexboxes :)

Table:
Column 1Column 2Column 3
Code:
[table][tr][td]Column 1[/td][td]Column 2[/td][td]Column 3[/td][/tr][/table]

Flexbox div:
Column 1

Column 2

Column 3

Code:
[div=display:flex;][div=margin:5px;]Column 1[/div]
[div=margin:5px;]Column 2[/div]
[div=margin:5px;]Column 3[/div]
[/div]

Did a little poking around, the space before the table is actually caused by the linebreaks between the table rows ([tr][/tr]). Removing the line breaks fixes the problem, but sadly it ruins the code's readability :c
[spoili]
AttributePointsClass GainsMultiplierTotal
Strength20280
Intelligence2401240
Vitality602120
Constitution90190
Wisdom95195
Endurance1001.5*2300
Dexterity15115
Agility15115
Luck15115
Charisma45145
Perception701.5*2210
Faith60160
Karma15115

Code:
[table="border: 3px solid;"][tr][td]Attribute[/td] [td]Points[/td]   [td]Class Gains[/td]  [td]Multiplier[/td]  [td]Total[/td][/tr][tr][td]Strength[/td]       [td]20[/td]          [td][/td]                       [td]2[/td]                [td]80[/td][/tr][tr][td]Intelligence[/td]  [td]240[/td]        [td][/td]                       [td]1[/td]                [td]240[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vitality[/td]          [td]60[/td]          [td][/td]                       [td]2[/td]                [td]120[/td][/tr][tr][td]Constitution[/td] [td]90[/td]          [td][/td]                        [td]1[/td]                [td]90[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wisdom[/td]       [td]95[/td]          [td][/td]                        [td]1[/td]                [td]95[/td][/tr][tr][td]Endurance[/td]   [td]100[/td]        [td][/td]                        [td]1.5*2[/td]         [td]300[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dexterity[/td]      [td]15[/td]          [td][/td]                        [td]1[/td]                [td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]Agility[/td]           [td]15[/td]          [td][/td]                        [td]1[/td]               [td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]Luck[/td]             [td]15[/td]          [td][/td]                        [td]1[/td]               [td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]Charisma[/td]     [td]45[/td]          [td][/td]                        [td]1[/td]               [td]45[/td][/tr][tr][td]Perception[/td]   [td]70[/td]          [td][/td]                        [td]1.5*2[/td]         [td]210[/td][/tr][tr][td]Faith[/td]            [td]60[/td]          [td][/td]                        [td]1[/td]                [td]60[/td][/tr][tr][td]Karma[/td]          [td]15[/td]         [td][/td]                        [td]1[/td]                [td]15[/td][/tr][/table]
[/spoili]
oof thanks anyways

I am kinda learning the basics of BBCodes specifically for Iwaku purposes so I apologize ahead of time if my question(s) seem way too newbish to be a newb.

Goals: To be able to create a pretty decent roleplay character sheet and informative sheet to put a little flare and vibe into my displays for worlds and characters and sometimes items.

Issues 2 (Most issues I've had thus far, I've solved on my own but I seem to 'break' something else):
1. My div boxes are not at all mobile friendly. I make divs from my tablet in desktop mode (no laptop at the moment). Today I noticed I couldn't view the entire div box from mobile in portrait mode and it isn't setup the way it would be on desktop. Out of order, I suppose?

2. Is there any way to set specific spacing between objects aside from 'left' 'right' etc? I feel like the spacing I do have is more random than where I actually want it. I know at one point my images were the spacing issue but now it just looks odd haha.

Testing thread: TESTING - One BBCode Newb on a Journey.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-30-12-45-33.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-30-12-45-33.png
    623.5 KB · Views: 7
Hey, so i've been working on something, and I cannot get this to work for the life of me. I've been fiddling around with it here:

TESTING - sun.'s testing thread: Caution! Very hot!

So, in that particular post you can see the bottom image being split in two asymmetrically-sized columns, which is what I want. However, instead of the transparency effect, I'm looking to turn the smaller column into a shadowed box with the same colour and border and header as the maroon text box in the top example of the post. However, whenever I try to make that happen, I can only get the shadow to work, or make it go above instead of next to the transparent box.

Can anyone help me?

I am kinda learning the basics of BBCodes specifically for Iwaku purposes so I apologize ahead of time if my question(s) seem way too newbish to be a newb.

Goals: To be able to create a pretty decent roleplay character sheet and informative sheet to put a little flare and vibe into my displays for worlds and characters and sometimes items.

Issues 2 (Most issues I've had thus far, I've solved on my own but I seem to 'break' something else):
1. My div boxes are not at all mobile friendly. I make divs from my tablet in desktop mode (no laptop at the moment). Today I noticed I couldn't view the entire div box from mobile in portrait mode and it isn't setup the way it would be on desktop. Out of order, I suppose?

2. Is there any way to set specific spacing between objects aside from 'left' 'right' etc? I feel like the spacing I do have is more random than where I actually want it. I know at one point my images were the spacing issue but now it just looks odd haha.

Testing thread: TESTING - One BBCode Newb on a Journey.

1. In case of the code in your screenshot, try to use % when setting the width for the accordions, which you currently have set as 450. I also would suggest changing the first width to something smaller, or 'auto' because going that wide (currently you have it at 3200px) will just have it default going the widest it can and cause problems on the phone as well. Alternatively you can also leave out the width, the background should then take on the whole available width.

Generally, what I like to do for mobile friendliness is set a fixed (so with 'px') width first (usually 650px, or so) and then for any elements inside I go with relative (%) widths. So: div= width:300px; = first element div=width: 50%; = second element inside /div /div.

2. For spacing objects I guess you mean positioning? I know that with images you can position them on the background with the 'background-position' property. For the rest you will have to play around with margins, paddings and the likes. The display: inline-block in combination with the float: property is another one I like to use along with 'flex' when trying to position things a certain way, but that requires a lot of playing around as well to get the result you want.

Hey, so i've been working on something, and I cannot get this to work for the life of me. I've been fiddling around with it here:

So, in that particular post you can see the bottom image being split in two asymmetrically-sized columns, which is what I want. However, instead of the transparency effect, I'm looking to turn the smaller column into a shadowed box with the same colour and border and header as the maroon text box in the top example of the post. However, whenever I try to make that happen, I can only get the shadow to work, or make it go above instead of next to the transparent box.

Can anyone help me?

Is this what you mean: [spoili]
GAQrNVs.png
[/spoili]

If so, this is what I did with that particular box: [spoili]
Code:
[div=
flex: 1; margin:5px;][div= background: rgba(44,34,43);] text [/div][div=
background-color: rgba(76 ,42 ,50);
padding:10px;]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. [/div][/div]
[/spoili]

So, what I did was separate the flex:1; and put it into an element of its own, while opening two new elements (boxes) within the flex:1; to create the top and below box. It means more closing at the end, as you can see, but it will keep everything contained as you want it. c:

If that's not what you meant. OTL I'm sorry, please come again?

That's perf, thanks a bunch!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Aaand, I'm a filthy double poster 'cause I need more help already.

How do I turn this:

Code:
[accordion=100%]{slide=[div= background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/76/fc/2c/76fc2c2095e3d75c30f627c2fec603cd.jpg);]This is where the image is supposed to be, clickable ofc[/div]}[div= margin: -7px; padding: 7px; color: #000;][div= line-height: 17px;letter-spacing: 0.3px;font-size:11.5px;text-align: justify;;]

Text here.

[/div][/div]{/slide}[/accordion]

Into a proper image? Basically, I would like the "box" look to be gone, and get replaced by just a single image, that can be clicked and then the slide... slides out. Is that possible at all? If so, how can I do that?

Aaand, I'm a filthy double poster 'cause I need more help already.

How do I turn this:

Code:
[accordion=100%]{slide=[div= background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/76/fc/2c/76fc2c2095e3d75c30f627c2fec603cd.jpg);]This is where the image is supposed to be, clickable ofc[/div]}[div= margin: -7px; padding: 7px; color: #000;][div= line-height: 17px;letter-spacing: 0.3px;font-size:11.5px;text-align: justify;;]

Text here.

[/div][/div]{/slide}[/accordion]

Into a proper image? Basically, I would like the "box" look to be gone, and get replaced by just a single image, that can be clicked and then the slide... slides out. Is that possible at all? If so, how can I do that?

Flayayayayayayayakes has figured out the holy secrets of the slides here (hit the quote or reply button for the code). However, since you are adding it into an accordion you will have to adjust the margins. Rissa is bae at the margins of the accordions, but just play around with the -6/-7 px's, that was the number from the top of my head.

Thing is, however. Slides are only mobile friendly to a certain extent. The text will be readable on the phone, but the image won't be so easily adjusted. Though, again background-position and background-size (using relative '%' properties) makes my life easier in such cases.

Hope that helps. If not, can you link me the code so that I can peek and play around?

Edit: can help in 10+ hours. Phone mode now.

Last edited:
Flayayayayayayayakes has figured out the holy secrets of the slides here (hit the quote or reply button for the code). However, since you are adding it into an accordion you will have to adjust the margins. Rissa is bae at the margins of the accordions, but just play around with the -6/-7 px's, that was the number from the top of my head.

Thing is, however. Slides are only mobile friendly to a certain extent. The text will be readable on the phone, but the image won't be so easily adjusted. Though, again background-position and background-size (using relative '%' properties) makes my life easier in such cases.

Hope that helps. If not, can you link me the code so that I can peek and play around?

That's okay, I'm not coding for mobile and provide a plain text version!

Honestly I'm not really sure how to apply the slide adjusters to the accordion. I have done the slide thingy before that is shown in that topic, but I've never fiddled with it with an accordion. I'll try and make sense of it after I got some sleep, but by all means, if you have a clue how do it I'll shower you in my (admittedly not monetary) love forever!

In the linked post, there is an image in the right column. I'm trying to make it so that when you click on the image, the slide slides out and shows the text inside the accordion. Basically, turning the image into the accordion button.

(also rissa is bae at all the things!)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: marcy and Nemopedia
lorem lorem lorem

like dis?

[spoili][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=margin: -8px; padding: 8px; background-color: grey;][div=width: 100%; height: 266px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/Q6KdBR2.png) no-repeat 47%;][color=transparent].[/color][/div][/div]}lorem lorem lorem{/slide}[/accordion][/spoili]

edit: i have no clue how this looks on mobile oml i should check

edit: not as bad as i thought :thinking:

like dis?

[spoili][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=margin: -8px; padding: 8px; background-color: grey;][div=width: 100%; height: 266px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/Q6KdBR2.png) no-repeat 47%;][color=transparent].[/color][/div][/div]}lorem lorem lorem{/slide}[/accordion][/spoili]

edit: i have no clue how this looks on mobile oml i should check

u r friccin amazing!

Thank you so much, thank you thank you!

Reactions: rissa
some adjusting will prolly be necessary to get it how ya want it exactly but that's mostly personal taste! if ya need any more help tho, the coding elves will be here >:}

• Thank You
Reactions: sun.
Hullo, quick question: how do I get an image to display information slideshow style without the dumb arrows? For example, I just want to be able to click on an image and it displays some text in place of the first image. (An invisible scroll bar code would be nice too :DDDDDDD)

And if you need a sample pic to show my dumb ass, here's the one I was trying to tweak: clicky.

Thanks in advance

Hullo, quick question: how do I get an image to display information slideshow style without the dumb arrows? For example, I just want to be able to click on an image and it displays some text in place of the first image. (An invisible scroll bar code would be nice too :DDDDDDD)

And if you need a sample pic to show my dumb ass, here's the one I was trying to tweak: clicky.

Thanks in advance

Flakes figured out the holy secrets of the sliders. I linked it a few posts above, but here you go again: TESTING - TUTORIAL - Playground

It is also mobile friendly (so far we only mention the text, that is). You will have to quote the post to extract the code and play around with the heights and widths as needed. Though, if you look under the nice spoiler with slider notes you should be getting a lot of info that can help you on your way. She even provides you with the formula!

Flakes figured out the holy secrets of the sliders. I linked it a few posts above, but here you go again: TESTING - TUTORIAL - Playground

It is also mobile friendly (so far we only mention the text, that is). You will have to quote the post to extract the code and play around with the heights and widths as needed. Though, if you look under the nice spoiler with slider notes you should be getting a lot of info that can help you on your way. She even provides you with the formula!

Omg, senpai noticed me! Thanks for the link C:

EDIT: I noticed the thread's locked, so no quoting...but that's ok. A little work won't kill me

• Haha
Reactions: Nemopedia
Ok, I'm back, even though I hate to double-post. sorrynotsorry

Would you mind taking a look at this code and telling me why the pic's not showing up? I tried putting the div in different spots but it doesn't work. Maybe it's because the dimensions are off for the slide or something

pls halp

[slider=594x591][/slider]

Ok, I'm back, even though I hate to double-post. sorrynotsorry

Would you mind taking a look at this code and telling me why the pic's not showing up? I tried putting the div in different spots but it doesn't work. Maybe it's because the dimensions are off for the slide or something

pls halp

[slider=594x591][/slider]

When putting an image in the background always make sure to add in a height property and close the element thereafter. Though, if I understand your intent correctly you wanted to have the image in a slider, right? So, that when you click on it, it will disappear and be replaced by a box with text? If that's the case go:

[spoili]

Slide 2
[/spoili]

Again, you will have to play around with the sizes. I inserted a random height in there (at the moment '600px'), but see what fits the best.

• Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia and Kuno
TESTING - sɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴀss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ

It's hiding the bottom half of my CS for some reason... I don't want my telepathy ability list and the rest of the info in the spoilis.

Code:
[CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][IMG]https://cdnw.nickpic.host/xFeu9M.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
[COLOR=#A45][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=7][I]January "Jan" McKennon[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]"I have always been hiding."[/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]
Name: January "Jan" McKennon
Alias: January (Acquired by Calendar Initiative), Jane (Her Legal First Name)
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 123 lbs
Occupation: Runaway (Current), Arcadian Soldier in Training (Former), January Subject (Former)
Affiliation: Government Project – Calendar Initiative (Former), Government— Arcadia Division (Former)

Species: Mutant
Means of Ability Acquirement: Experimentation, Drugs
Ability: Psychokinesis

Telekinesis [SIZE=3][I]via [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinesis']Telekinesis Superpower Wikia[/URL][/I][/SIZE]
[spoili]
[spoili]Basic Levels
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Levitation']Levitation[/URL]: To lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Choking']Telekinetic Choking[/URL]: To choke or strangle others without physical contact.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Maneuver']Telekinetic Maneuver[/URL]: To alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on or [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Deflection']deflect[/URL] an opponent attack.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Attraction_%26_Repulsion']Telekinetic Pull/Push[/URL]: To pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf or sliding a cup across a table.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Strength']Telekinetic Strength[/URL]: To augment the user's physical strength, e.g. punching through a steel wall.[/FONT]
[/LIST]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][B]Advanced Level[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Motor-Skill_Manipulation']Motor-Skill Manipulation[/URL]: To manipulate the movement of others.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Crushing']Telekinetic Compression[/URL]: To crush an object, e.g. squeezing a chair into a ball.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Explosion_Inducement']Telekinetic Destruction[/URL]: To make an object explode, e.g. blowing up a table.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Pressure']Telekinetic Pressure[/URL]: To use telekinesis to damage area.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vibration_Emission']Vibration Emission[/URL]: To emit a powerful vibration strong enough to make objects shatter, i.e. sonic boom.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Wound_Inducement']Wound Inducement[/URL]: To use telekinesis to cause physical wounds on others.[/FONT]
[/LIST]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][B]Master Level[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Neural_Impulse_Manipulation']Neural Impulse Manipulation[/URL]: To redirect the electrical signals between the brain and nerves, achieving control over [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Thought_Manipulation']thoughts[/URL], [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Emotion_Manipulation']feelings[/URL], and [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Motor-Skill_Manipulation']movement[/URL] of a body.[/FONT]
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Manipulation']Mental Manipulation[/URL]: By controlling the electrical signals in the brain.[/FONT]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua]Telekinesis Limitations[/FONT][/B]
[LIST]
[*][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinesis_Immunity'][FONT=Book Antiqua]Telekinesis Immunity[/FONT][/URL]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Energy_Absorption']Psychic Energy Absorption[/URL] can negate this power.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Can only move up to 4,000 tons, or the average size of a small four door car.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Can only move objects she can physically perceive in her line of sight.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]May be weakened or nullified by stress, fear, distractions, [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Belief_Dependent_Capability']disbelief[/URL], lack of confidence, morale and willpower, etc.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]May be [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Emotional_Power_Link']linked to[/URL] or unwittingly [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Emotional_Trigger']triggered by[/URL] by emotions, thoughts, dreams, causing the user to be unable to control or possibly even access their ability.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]May require intense amounts of concentration, focus and mental effort to use properly.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]May be physically or psychologically fatiguing, straining or even crippling for the user, with the user either bleeding from the nose or eyes, falling unconscious, entering a coma, or even dying from the mental effort of using the ability.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Cannot manipulate [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magic']magic[/URL]-based matters/[URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Energy_Manipulation']energies[/URL].[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Has no control over the speed of which the target moves.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]User may not be able to to affect objects above certain momentum.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Could be ineffective against those who [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Supremacy']control themselves[/URL] at [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Molecular_Manipulation']fundamental[/URL] [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Subatomic_Manipulation']levels[/URL].[/FONT]
[/LIST]
[/spoili][FONT=Book Antiqua]

Telepathy[SIZE=3][I] via [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telepathy']Telepathy Superpower Wikia[/URL][/I][/SIZE]

[spoili]Basic Levels
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mind_Reading']Mind Reading[/URL]: The ability to read/sense the thoughts of others.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Communication']Psychic Communication[/URL]: The ability to open up secret conversations and relay covert information.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telepathic_Speaking']Telepathic Speaking[/URL]: The ability to speak aloud using only the mind.[/FONT]
[/LIST]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][B]Advanced Level[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Memory_Reading']Memory Reading[/URL]: The ability to read the target's memories.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Hallucination']Mental Hallucination[/URL]: The ability to cause mental hallucinations.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mind_Control']Mind Control[/URL]: The ability to manipulate the minds of other via thought process.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mind_Walking']Mind Walking[/URL]: The ability to enter the mind of another.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psionic_Inundation']Psionic Inundation[/URL]: The ability to launch psi-bolts to cause mental damage.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Torture']Psychic Torture[/URL]: The ability to torture victims mentally and spiritually.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pushing']Pushing[/URL]: The ability to implant memories, thoughts, and emotions into others. She can, however, only implant negative emotions, memories, and thoughts.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telepathic_Hijacking']Telepathic Hijacking[/URL]: The ability to hijack telepathic communication, so long as said communication does not come from a more experienced telepath.[/FONT]
[/LIST]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][B]Master Level[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Memory_Manipulation']Memory Manipulation[/URL]: The ability to erase, restore and alter the target's memories.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Manipulation']Mental Manipulation[/URL]: The ability to manipulate functions of the mind.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychosomatic_Illusion']Psychosomatic Illusion[/URL]: The ability to create powerful illusions that may cause severe physical damage.[/FONT]
[/LIST]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B]Limitations[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Does not work on mindless beings (corpses, animated objects, robots, etc.).[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Users of [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Shield']Psychic Shield[/URL] (highly resistant) and [URL='http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Immunity']Psychic Immunity[/URL] (impervious).[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]The more intense the thought, the louder it sounds to the user.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]She must be able to physically perceive her target in order for her to utilize her power.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Can only read up to one person at a time.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Ability to read thoughts is ineffective in a large crowd.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Is only limited to the thought(s) which the target is currently thinking.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]May get overwhelmed by too many thoughts, especially the ones which are too complicated (e.g. a genius' mind which is doing calculus), detailed (e.g. an artist's or photographer's mind which has a photographic memory), insane/morally corrupted (e.g. "murder is good", "I will create my idea of the perfect world by genocide", etc.), and/or ones which don't make any sense (e.g. "2+2=5", "a square circle", etc.).[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Attempting to read certain minds (e.g. genius or the insane, such as Parasite or Crow) will be hard, impossible, or not a good idea.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Will not work if the target is thinking in alternate languages or encrypted codes.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]May risk detection, losing herself, and/or being "hacked" herself.[/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua]Will need to focus all her attention on the task, thereby leaving her physical body and/or mind vulnerable.[/FONT]
[/LIST]
[/spoili]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]
Hometown: Dublin, Ireland
Current Location: New Angeles, California

Weaponry & Training: Superpower Control (8+ years)
Weapons: Her Mind
Timeline:
[spoili]
Year 2022, January, Age 21: January is introduced to the Calendar Initiative and briefly meets Riley before they are both whisked away to their own projects.

Year 2022, November, Age 21: January is placed in quarantine under suspicion of doing dangerous, harmful, and sometimes, strange activities to herself and others.

Year 2023, December, Age 22: Experimentations in January Project went ballistic. Jan considers herself the only "sane" one, but she was considered a failure in retrospect after she made a scientist kill himself in front of her in quarantine.

Year 2024, March, Age 22: January has a tryst with one of the scientists and betrays him for information in regards to the Calendar Initiative so she can find a way to escape Quarantine and Calendar Initiative in general, however, does not get much out of him.

Year 2023 December to Year 2025 June: Scientists test Jan's limits and start experimenting with blockages to shield their minds while dealing with her in isolation.

Year 2025, June, Age 23: Space station goes boom, blockage experiments and papers are gone, and January suffers great burns across her chest and left arm, as well as scars, both emotional, mental, and physical.

Year 2025, August, Age 23: Jan is captured by Dr. Michael Fairfield and "welcomed" into the Eastern Arcadia Division. Her powers grow stronger and more dangerous.

Year 2025 August to Year 2028 July: Underneath Eastern Arcadia Division. This period consisted of strict power training and multiple torture methods to push her to the edge; Dr. Michael particularly favored sensory deprivation methods on Jan.

Year 2028, July, Age 27: Jan manages to escape Dr. Fairfield and his goons in the Eastern Arcadia Division.

Year 2030, July, Age 29: Jan has been in hiding for around two years now in New Angeles; she has lost her sense of self, her humanity, and her purpose.[/spoili][/FONT][/FONT][/spoili][/FONT]

@Kat

Looks like you have some unclosed spoilis.

Status
Not open for further replies.