the clairvoyant pterodactyl
Original poster
VENGEANCE
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Beautiful. You just saved all my future rps

• Love
Reactions: rissa
Wait...how did I not know about ColorHexa until now. So much utility omg bless. ♡♡

• Love
A question!:

Is it possible to change link colour (what would be 'a:color;' in regular CSS) in BBcode? I feel like, since you need external CSS to change link colour in divs, you probably can't, but I figured it was worth it to ask since I'm still a complete BBcode noob. :-D

Reactions: Navuso
A question!:

Is it possible to change link colour (what would be 'a:color;' in regular CSS) in BBcode? I feel like, since you need external CSS to change link colour in divs, you probably can't, but I figured it was worth it to ask since I'm still a complete BBcode noob. :-D
It's possible yes :D

Like this:

[url=https://iwakuroleplay.com][color=#B20]This is a link![/color][/url]

Result:

This is a link!

Basically all you have to do is put the colour coding inside with the text you want to display. Font, size, bold, etc don't need to be inside, only colour 8D

question about fonts: does the person have to have the fonts from google fonts installed in order to see it, or does iwaku already support them all?? (this is in the case that the person uses Chrome, of course.)

edit: this is also in the case that i already have these installed myself

question about fonts: does the person have to have the fonts from google fonts installed in order to see it, or does iwaku already support them all?? (this is in the case that the person uses Chrome, of course.)

edit: this is also in the case that i already have these installed myself
You don't need to have them installed.

For them to work, you need to write the font name exactly as it appears.

Example, the font name is BLaaBoo Tn, you have to write it [font=BLaaBoo Tn][/font] for it to work. Otherwise it just won't :o

Here are all the fonts available: Google Fonts

Normal "local" fonts though (like Times New Roman, etc) that YOU have installed on your device, those may or may not work for some people if they don't have them installed.

It's possible yes :D

Like this:

[url=https://iwakuroleplay.com][color=#B20]This is a link![/color][/url]

Result:

This is a link!

Basically all you have to do is put the colour coding inside with the text you want to display. Font, size, bold, etc don't need to be inside, only colour 8D
oh my god that's such a simple thing. ajshdasdh I'm not sure why I didn't even think of that
thank you so much, Pahn!!

Reactions: Pahndemic and rissa
oh my god that's such a simple thing. ajshdasdh I'm not sure why I didn't even think of that
thank you so much, Pahn!!
it's the same thing with the underline :D the colour code has to be in the [u][/u] otherwise the line is white (or black depending on your theme)

it's the same thing with the underline :D the colour code has to be in the [u][/u] otherwise the line is white (or black depending on your theme)
You can also do this with the overline code in CSS!

Reactions: Pahndemic
Ah, hello!
Trying my hand at BBC manipulation to save space when I'm posting for RPs, and found myself at an impasse y'see...

I would like to know how to utilize (2) Tabs alongside Image Align, or if that's even possible.

Ah, hello!
Trying my hand at BBC manipulation to save space when I'm posting for RPs, and found myself at an impasse y'see...

I would like to know how to utilize (2) Tabs alongside Image Align, or if that's even possible.
As in - you'd like to have a tab within a tab - with the imga inside it as well?

Edit: Because something like that is possible!

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis sit amet neque euismod, ultrices eros id, congue ante. In ut dictum dolor, ac posuere eros. Curabitur sodales, enim vitae tempus hendrerit, sapien nisl auctor odio, ac tincidunt est tellus non est. Nunc aliquet rhoncus magna, eget fermentum nisl fringilla non. Vivamus vulputate, nibh quis suscipit feugiat, metus mi lobortis ligula, sit amet fermentum augue dui et turpis. Mauris vulputate nunc vel dapibus varius. Phasellus ac libero in ante sagittis gravida in at ex. Nunc sagittis neque ac eros eleifend, vitae suscipit lorem imperdiet. Cras non tincidunt ipsum, a tempor tellus. Mauris eu nunc orci.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas accumsan lectus non justo viverra molestie. Nunc tincidunt sodales massa, vel posuere justo tincidunt id. Integer congue at augue ac lobortis. Mauris vitae elementum urna, ac mollis tellus. Duis accumsan nunc nec purus auctor, et tincidunt augue maximus. Ut ornare vulputate ipsum, et condimentum lorem rhoncus at. Maecenas eros ante, tristique quis nibh ac, interdum lacinia ipsum. Suspendisse condimentum finibus erat, ut porta tellus porta ac. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Code:
[tabs][tab=characters][tabs][tab=character 1][imga=right]https://dummyimage.com/300x300/000/fff[/imga]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis sit amet neque euismod, ultrices eros id, congue ante. In ut dictum dolor, ac posuere eros. Curabitur sodales, enim vitae tempus hendrerit, sapien nisl auctor odio, ac tincidunt est tellus non est. Nunc aliquet rhoncus magna, eget fermentum nisl fringilla non. Vivamus vulputate, nibh quis suscipit feugiat, metus mi lobortis ligula, sit amet fermentum augue dui et turpis. Mauris vulputate nunc vel dapibus varius. Phasellus ac libero in ante sagittis gravida in at ex. Nunc sagittis neque ac eros eleifend, vitae suscipit lorem imperdiet. Cras non tincidunt ipsum, a tempor tellus. Mauris eu nunc orci.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas accumsan lectus non justo viverra molestie. Nunc tincidunt sodales massa, vel posuere justo tincidunt id. Integer congue at augue ac lobortis. Mauris vitae elementum urna, ac mollis tellus. Duis accumsan nunc nec purus auctor, et tincidunt augue maximus. Ut ornare vulputate ipsum, et condimentum lorem rhoncus at. Maecenas eros ante, tristique quis nibh ac, interdum lacinia ipsum. Suspendisse condimentum finibus erat, ut porta tellus porta ac. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.[/tab][/tabs][/tab][/tabs]

Last edited:
Not exactly. Sorry if I phrase this a bit weird, but I'm looking to have the two tabs outside the image align.

Basically, I'm wanting to use the Tab function as a tab between two separate images and no text. Then beside the swap-able images would be a wall of text that I'm wanting to use for both images, so I suppose it would be outside imga. Here's a quick MS Paint visual of what I'm failing to say:

2ifqOEr.png

So... I hope something in this post made sense, ehehe...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis sit amet neque euismod, ultrices eros id, congue ante. In ut dictum dolor, ac posuere eros. Curabitur sodales, enim vitae tempus hendrerit, sapien nisl auctor odio, ac tincidunt est tellus non est. Nunc aliquet rhoncus magna, eget fermentum nisl fringilla non. Vivamus vulputate, nibh quis suscipit feugiat, metus mi lobortis ligula, sit amet fermentum augue dui et turpis. Mauris vulputate nunc vel dapibus varius. Phasellus ac libero in ante sagittis gravida in at ex. Nunc sagittis neque ac eros eleifend, vitae suscipit lorem imperdiet. Cras non tincidunt ipsum, a tempor tellus. Mauris eu nunc orci.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas accumsan lectus non justo viverra molestie. Nunc tincidunt sodales massa, vel posuere justo tincidunt id. Integer congue at augue ac lobortis. Mauris vitae elementum urna, ac mollis tellus. Duis accumsan nunc nec purus auctor, et tincidunt augue maximus. Ut ornare vulputate ipsum, et condimentum lorem rhoncus at. Maecenas eros ante, tristique quis nibh ac, interdum lacinia ipsum. Suspendisse condimentum finibus erat, ut porta tellus porta ac. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Nullam mauris metus, venenatis sed tortor non, ullamcorper gravida enim. Aliquam enim metus, cursus ut pellentesque eget, pharetra ullamcorper dui. Aenean placerat, ex ut euismod sodales, libero orci gravida odio, sed fermentum quam nibh eget quam.

Code:
[table="border: 0px; margin: auto auto; width: 100%;"][tr][td="border: 0px; width: 50%;"][tabs][tab=a][img]https://dummyimage.com/300x600/000/fff[/img][/tab][tab=b][img]https://dummyimage.com/300x600/000/fff[/img][/tab][/tabs][/td][td="border: 0px; width: 50%;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis sit amet neque euismod, ultrices eros id, congue ante. In ut dictum dolor, ac posuere eros. Curabitur sodales, enim vitae tempus hendrerit, sapien nisl auctor odio, ac tincidunt est tellus non est. Nunc aliquet rhoncus magna, eget fermentum nisl fringilla non. Vivamus vulputate, nibh quis suscipit feugiat, metus mi lobortis ligula, sit amet fermentum augue dui et turpis. Mauris vulputate nunc vel dapibus varius. Phasellus ac libero in ante sagittis gravida in at ex. Nunc sagittis neque ac eros eleifend, vitae suscipit lorem imperdiet. Cras non tincidunt ipsum, a tempor tellus. Mauris eu nunc orci.

Nullam mauris metus, venenatis sed tortor non, ullamcorper gravida enim. Aliquam enim metus, cursus ut pellentesque eget, pharetra ullamcorper dui. Aenean placerat, ex ut euismod sodales, libero orci gravida odio, sed fermentum quam nibh eget quam.[/td][/tr][/table]

So something like this?

All this is is a table (easy columns ftw) with two td (table datas) with the first utilizing the tab function, where as the other side is but a simple paragraph. Is this sorta what yer going for? @「An Otaku」

edit: added in the code

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
w(°o°)w Bwaaahhh!!! You did it!... Not, not that I'm surprised >.>

Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for! Hadn't considered using tables, though I doubt I would have been able to make it work on my own.

• Love
Reactions: Pahn and rissa
w(°o°)w Bwaaahhh!!! You did it!... Not, not that I'm surprised >.>

Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for! Hadn't considered using tables, though I doubt I would have been able to make it work on my own.
Haha! Well I'm glad I could help ya. I edited in the code just a sec ago, so feel free to refresh and copy the code!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*butts in* My turn! ouo

@rissa, dearest, how do you make circle icons/images in something simple like a basic thread template or cs?

• Love
*butts in* My turn! ouo

@rissa, dearest, how do you make circle icons/images in something simple like a basic thread template or cs?
it's a simple code & i'm sure others know a better way but first off - make sure your image is the same size (height & width) or it gets a bit wonky.

Code:
[div=
   background-image: url(https://dummyimage.com/300x300/000/fff); 
   background-repeat: no-repeat; 
   height: 300px; 
   width: 300px; 
   border: 1px solid #000; 
   border-radius: 50%;][color=transparent].[/color][/div]

i try and set the div to the size of the image & make sure the border color doesn't cause any problems. you can set it's position with floats or margins or inline blocks (i think, sorry its late D:) if you need any more assistance feel free to lemme know!

Status
Not open for further replies.