BBCode Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to put a margin: auto auto; tag on the name to move it to the center (or try text-align: center;) Gonna have to play around and see which works better. As for the symbols, there are several sites around - just google 'copy paste symbols' and see what comes up.

Can you show me what you mean by this, exactly? Like, using my Code, where to place it? It took me HOURS to get that. x.X

Also, I apologize, Cairo just helped me with some things so. ^^;

Code:
 font-family:Lato;]

What's this, and how can I tinker with it? What other font-families are there?

Just wanted to drop in to give a friendly reminder for everybody to keep things civil here.

Also do remember that this is the BBcode help thread and not BBcode dump thread, so if you're experimenting with code, please perform that in your own test threads.

I'd just like to say, that, I apologize if If I've frustrated anyone--or everyone. It wasn't intentional. I also realize this isn't a 'dump' thread, but many weren't understanding what I was talking about, asking about or wanted to do. I have a hard time trying to explain what it is I see in my head and writing it clearly down in a sensible manner. I know from the way I write, I might seem like it, but, I have had a pretty traumatic brain injury in the past and it hinders my abilities at times. I thank you all and am most gracious for your support, your knowledge, and your patience.

As far as tagging Cairo, I wasn't asking for his help. I was giving him a shout out of gratitude. Espoir, on the other hand, has be been kind enough to lend me her knowledge through extensive PM'ing. She helped me get the right 'look' though, there are a few bugs I still am having trouble with.

Thank you, sincerely Tribulation.

Code:
[div=
height:646px;
width:564px;
background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a9/70/50/a97050f492d78a44b223f51112696f72.jpg);
border: 1px solid;
margin-left: 10px;
margin-right: 10px;
border-radius:5px;
display:inline-block;][div="margin:1em; display:inline-block; border-radius: 4px; width: 32px; height: 32px; box-shadow: 0 0 2px 1px #00345E;"][div="opacity: 0.125; width: 32px; height: 32px; overflow: hidden;"][div="position: absolute; top: -134px; left: 0;"][media=youtube]EwQvB1rfVBU[/media][/div][/div][/div] [div=display:inline-block;
font-family: abel;
font-size:20px;
[/div]
[div=
background-color: #000000;
text-align: left;
border-top: 1px solid black;
border-bottom: 1px solid black;
padding:7px;
overflow-y: scroll;
width: 564px;
height: 646px;
margin-left:5px;
margin-right:8px;
opacity: 0.5;
font-size: 18px;
font-family:Lato;]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://www.jolinapetersheim.com/wp-content/uploads/revslider/main/scroll.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8d/36/e8/8d36e8dd30fa0224c2b681cfda13e659.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[shadow=#000000]
[LIST]
[*]Name: Yuuta Takeshi
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Clan Sanada
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Age: 43 (Actually 300)
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Sex: Male
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Nationality: Kageyoshi
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Hair Color: Black; mid-back length
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Eye Color: Amber; almond shaped
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Height: 5'11"
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Weight: 189lbs.
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Weapon(s):
[/LIST]

[LIST=1]
[*]Nodachi; A six-foot long, single edged, deeply curved sword.
[*]Katana;  A thirty-inch long, single-edged, moderately curved sword.
[*]Wakazashi; A short-sword with a blade that is roughly 23-inches long, and moderately curved.
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Armor: Dō-maru;
[/LIST]
[CENTER]Overall Physical Description

Takeshi isn't a large, or imposing man. He is rather short compared to most men of Astrar and other Western nations; effeminate features like a soft face, limber limbs, and long dark tresses can all be deceptive when coming to terms with having to fight him. This has led to many an altercation as if not for the fact he has feminine features, he is also well armed and his armor shows the ugly face of many wars; gouges in steel, broken chain-links dangling from his worn leather gauntlets. He is a sight to behold for any who've yet to see what the peoples of Kageyoshi truly look like.

Yuuta's hair is as black as midnight, almost hinting towards the deep, dark bluish tinge of a raven's feathers when the sun's glimmers strike them. When not tied in the traditional way, his locks fall long and far, reaching his mid back. His eyes, narrow, almond-shaped but a pair of amber gems that rest in their sockets. They have a penetrating, and an unnerving gaze that fixates on the subtleties; things most wouldn't bother with noticing. His skin is fair, soft like cream and only his lips hold a tinge of red, like a blush; holding any real color aside from his eyes.

Yuuta is an anomaly to those who have seen him bare; several pronounced scars are deeply embedded in his flesh. Scars that suggests wounds that would otherwise kill or maim a normal man; two-pronged arrow puncture wounds dead center of where his heart should be with his heart still beating; an elongated sword stroke that appears to have been cut deeply stemmed from just under his right clavicle towards his left hip crossing his sternum that would most likely have sundered him. Another deep cut is along with his back, staring at his left shoulder blade and ending near his spine. The cut is deep; almost as if impalement were the first option, but the attacker changed his mind.

These are a few of the more severe wounds he's suffered along his centuries long lifespan--with undoubtedly, many still yet to come.

===================================================
[imga]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/49/Blue_divider.png/revision/latest?cb=20161128070656[/imga]

[/CENTER]

[LIST]
[*]Likes: Green tea, the smell of rain, the colors purple, red, and gold, calm breezes, puzzles, testing his limits-loyalty, kindness, sincerity.
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Dislikes: Hot, spicy foods, conflict without reason, cruelty, disavowing one's actions, lying, cheating, not facing confrontation head on.
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Skills:
[/LIST]

[LIST=1]
[*]Kenjutsu (swordsmanship),
[*]Kyūjutsu (Archery),
[*]Sōjutsu (Spearmanship),
[*]Naginatajutsu(Use of the halberd Naginata),
[*]Jujitsu(Hand-to-Hand Combat/ Martial Arts),
[*]Hojōjutsu(Art of tying/ binding),
[*]Tessenjutsu(Use of an iron fan in combat),

[*]Strategic planning,
[*]Warfare Tactics,
[*]Leadership
[/LIST]
[CENTER]Character Traits:[/CENTER]

[LIST]
[*]Strengths:
[/LIST]

[LIST=1]
[*]Persuasive,
[*]Dedicated,
[*]Loyal,
[*]Disciplined,
[*]Generous,
[*]Caring,
[*]Patient,
[*]Logical,
[*]Honest,
[*]Determined
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Weaknesses:
[/LIST]

[LIST=1]
[*]Cynical,
[*]Blunt,
[*]Shy (In certain situations),
[*]Stubborn(Once he makes his mind up, it is nearly impossible to change it.),
[*]Mistrustful,
[*]Aggressive,
[*]Inhibited,
[*]Strict,
[*]Vague,
[*]Stand-offish
[/LIST]
[CENTER]Overall Temperament

Overall, Yuuta isn't what you would expect from someone born into a warrior caste in a country that perpetually is filled with battles and the smell of death. He's kind, generous, sincere--and easily made bashful by a woman who actually strikes his fancy; that is to say, a strong woman who knows what she wants. He follows the tenets of Bushido religiously where as most knights either follow the creed of chivalry when it suits them or as a simple guideline to their own morality. This is not at all like the Samurai way, where every day is spent perfecting one's self; being better today than yesterday, and tomorrow better than today. He is a highly skilled, and disciplined warrior who despises needless violence.

Still, if violence should find its way to him, he is extraordinarily dangerous, unpredictable at times, and has an almost feral madness to his ruthless aggression. He won't stand by and watch innocents suffer, even if by right, at least in his home country he could cut them down for dishonoring his name and deeds--yet, he never has. For people who shirk their duties and disavow themselves of the responsibility for what they've done, however, he can be very cold and strict. Moreover, as a ronin, a masterless samurai he feels great shame; not in what he did to be banished from his clan, not even breaking the taboo of leaving his homeland of Kageyoshi--but because he has yet to find a master worthy enough to claim as his own. To lay his life down in servitude and give them everything he is.

Yuuta can be very logic-driven, and determined man. He's been taught, as early as 6 to push aside his emotions because that's when his training truly began. So it makes him stand-offish when he doesn't know if he should come to terms with just feeling the moment, or if he should cast it aside like he was taught and be inhibited and mistrustful of what might someone really want of him. This can make him rather cynical indeed. Nevertheless, if he were to find what little remains of his honor demands, he can be extremely loyal almost to the point of fanaticism. Though, history has taught to him that he mustn't serve blindly anymore and that if his next would-be ruler turns out like his last; oppressive, cruel, gluttonous and cowardly--blood will be spilled even if it must cost him his life.
[/CENTER]
[/shadow]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div][/spoiler]

scroll.png

8d36e8dd30fa0224c2b681cfda13e659.gif

• Name: Yuuta Takeshi

• Clan Sanada

• Sex: Male

• Nationality: Kageyoshi

• Hair Color: Black; mid-back length

• Eye Color: Amber; almond shaped

• Height: 5'11"

• Weight: 189lbs.

• Weapon(s):

1. Nodachi; A six-foot long, single edged, deeply curved sword.
  2. Katana; A thirty-inch long, single-edged, moderately curved sword.
  3. Wakazashi; A short-sword with a blade that is roughly 23-inches long, and moderately curved.

• Armor: Dō-maru;
Overall Physical Description

Takeshi isn't a large, or imposing man. He is rather short compared to most men of Astrar and other Western nations; effeminate features like a soft face, limber limbs, and long dark tresses can all be deceptive when coming to terms with having to fight him. This has led to many an altercation as if not for the fact he has feminine features, he is also well armed and his armor shows the ugly face of many wars; gouges in steel, broken chain-links dangling from his worn leather gauntlets. He is a sight to behold for any who've yet to see what the peoples of Kageyoshi truly look like.

Yuuta's hair is as black as midnight, almost hinting towards the deep, dark bluish tinge of a raven's feathers when the sun's glimmers strike them. When not tied in the traditional way, his locks fall long and far, reaching his mid back. His eyes, narrow, almond-shaped but a pair of amber gems that rest in their sockets. They have a penetrating, and an unnerving gaze that fixates on the subtleties; things most wouldn't bother with noticing. His skin is fair, soft like cream and only his lips hold a tinge of red, like a blush; holding any real color aside from his eyes.

Yuuta is an anomaly to those who have seen him bare; several pronounced scars are deeply embedded in his flesh. Scars that suggests wounds that would otherwise kill or maim a normal man; two-pronged arrow puncture wounds dead center of where his heart should be with his heart still beating; an elongated sword stroke that appears to have been cut deeply stemmed from just under his right clavicle towards his left hip crossing his sternum that would most likely have sundered him. Another deep cut is along with his back, staring at his left shoulder blade and ending near his spine. The cut is deep; almost as if impalement were the first option, but the attacker changed his mind.

These are a few of the more severe wounds he's suffered along his centuries long lifespan--with undoubtedly, many still yet to come.

[imga]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/49/Blue_divider.png/revision/latest?cb=20161128070656[/imga]

• Likes: Green tea, the smell of rain, the colors purple, red, and gold, calm breezes, puzzles, testing his limits-loyalty, kindness, sincerity.

• Dislikes: Hot, spicy foods, conflict without reason, cruelty, disavowing one's actions, lying, cheating, not facing confrontation head on.

• Skills:

1. Kenjutsu (swordsmanship),
  2. Kyūjutsu (Archery),
  3. Sōjutsu (Spearmanship),
  4. Naginatajutsu(Use of the halberd Naginata),
  5. Jujitsu(Hand-to-Hand Combat/ Martial Arts),
  6. Hojōjutsu(Art of tying/ binding),
  7. Tessenjutsu(Use of an iron fan in combat),
  8. Strategic planning,
  9. Warfare Tactics,
  10. Leadership
Character Traits:​

• Strengths:

1. Persuasive,
  2. Dedicated,
  3. Loyal,
  4. Disciplined,
  5. Generous,
  6. Caring,
  7. Patient,
  8. Logical,
  9. Honest,
  10. Determined

• Weaknesses:

1. Cynical,
  2. Blunt,
  3. Shy (In certain situations),
  4. Stubborn(Once he makes his mind up, it is nearly impossible to change it.),
  5. Mistrustful,
  6. Aggressive,
  7. Inhibited,
  8. Strict,
  9. Vague,
  10. Stand-offish
Overall Temperament

Overall, Yuuta isn't what you would expect from someone born into a warrior caste in a country that perpetually is filled with battles and the smell of death. He's kind, generous, sincere--and easily made bashful by a woman who actually strikes his fancy; that is to say, a strong woman who knows what she wants. He follows the tenets of Bushido religiously where as most knights either follow the creed of chivalry when it suits them or as a simple guideline to their own morality. This is not at all like the Samurai way, where every day is spent perfecting one's self; being better today than yesterday, and tomorrow better than today. He is a highly skilled, and disciplined warrior who despises needless violence.

Still, if violence should find its way to him, he is extraordinarily dangerous, unpredictable at times, and has an almost feral madness to his ruthless aggression. He won't stand by and watch innocents suffer, even if by right, at least in his home country he could cut them down for dishonoring his name and deeds--yet, he never has. For people who shirk their duties and disavow themselves of the responsibility for what they've done, however, he can be very cold and strict. Moreover, as a ronin, a masterless samurai he feels great shame; not in what he did to be banished from his clan, not even breaking the taboo of leaving his homeland of Kageyoshi--but because he has yet to find a master worthy enough to claim as his own. To lay his life down in servitude and give them everything he is.

Yuuta can be very logic-driven, and determined man. He's been taught, as early as 6 to push aside his emotions because that's when his training truly began. So it makes him stand-offish when he doesn't know if he should come to terms with just feeling the moment, or if he should cast it aside like he was taught and be inhibited and mistrustful of what might someone really want of him. This can make him rather cynical indeed. Nevertheless, if he were to find what little remains of his honor demands, he can be extremely loyal almost to the point of fanaticism. Though, history has taught to him that he mustn't serve blindly anymore and that if his next would-be ruler turns out like his last; oppressive, cruel, gluttonous and cowardly--blood will be spilled even if it must cost him his life.

Is there any way I can get the Margin box to encompass the media player as well, so it doesn't have that gap at the top? I've tried messing with the heigh, but it goes down--not up.

Ok, I'm having serious trouble trying to delete these extra bullet points that I don't need. Where would I go in the code to delete them?

Testing Thread

Code:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;]
[div="margin: 1em; display:inline-block; border-radius: 4px; width: 32px; height: 32px; box-shadow: 0 0 2px 1px #84031c;"][div="opacity: 0.125; width: 32px; height: 32px; overflow: hidden;"][div="position: absolute; top: -134px; left: 0;"][media=youtube]ttoH475qTVA[/media][/div][/div][/div][/div][/SIZE][div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;][/div][/FONT][div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;]
[CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][IMG]https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/ayyyy.jpg[/IMG]
[COLOR=#84031c]Alesia Vasiliou[/COLOR]
30 ◇ Female ◇ Greek-American ◇ "Third Eye" Chakra  ◇ Greek (F), English (F)[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]
[COLOR=#84031c]Full Name:[/COLOR] Alesia Vasiliou
[COLOR=#84031c]Nickname:[/COLOR] None
[COLOR=#84031c]Aliases:[/COLOR] None
[COLOR=#84031c]Pronunciation:[/COLOR] Ali-si-a Vah-sil-li-oh

[COLOR=#84031c]Education:[/COLOR] 
Bachelor's of Art in Education with a minor in English (Graduated from Oregon State University)
Bachelor's of Art in Anthropology with a minor in Sociology (Graduated from Oregon State University)

[COLOR=#84031c]Written Description:[/COLOR] 
Smooth, fair skin and large, close-set eyes compliment Alesia's complexion. She stands at an average height of 5'5" and weighs 130 lbs. Scars and bruises litter her knees and arms from various unexplained events and situations, but her youthful appearance is retained by drinking eight glasses of water each day and as often as she can. Alesia is most often seen in a muted color polo shirt and dark low rise jeans with a belt and a fairly worn pair of tennis shoes. Her students consider her fashion sense to be plain.

[COLOR=#84031c]Biography:[/COLOR] 
Alesia's always been a strong, cooperative member of society. She doesn't appreciate disloyalty and dishonesty. At nine years old, she escaped the long term effects of radiation in Athens, Greece and fled to Nevada with her relatives. Her aunt, however, passed away from stage four breast cancer not long after and there was no one else left to take care of her. Alesia's been consistent and determined on achieving her goals and not letting anyone make her stray from them. 

Despite being familiar with others around her, she's reserved and doesn't open herself up as quickly as others might think. She gives off the illusion of a content young woman who is great at balancing her social life and work life, but there are multiple problems that she's concerned with, which can accidentally take precedence over her children. It's not intentional, but sometimes Alesia needs time to herself, which is unfortunately non-existent with a three year old son. 

There's always has a lot on her mind at night. How will she approach tomorrow's lesson plans? What can she do to make her son happy? Why is her ex-husband still demanding custody? She seems to get sick more often than she used to and finds it difficult to focus at work sometimes. Alesia is trying not to let distress get the best of her, but sometimes all she feels like doing is being lazy and just giving up on everything; handing her child off to her ex-husband.

Alesia tries to give her son the best mother he could hope for. She helps him with his homework and spends time with him every night after dinner and before bedtime. Most of her planning and grading papers are done after he goes to bed when she can sit down and turn on relaxing music to help calm her nerves. Alesia is strong-willed and allowing negativity to get in the way of how much her child means to her is not something she's planning to let happen any time soon.

[COLOR=#84031c]Aspirations & Regrets:[/COLOR] 
Alesia wants to find a balance between her workload and caring for her children. She's determined to win the custody battle for her children and will stop at nothing to keep them by her side. It's painful for her ex-husband to fight for their children and demand to see them when he should know why he's an unfit father. She regrets becoming involved with love.

[COLOR=#84031c]Rank:[/COLOR] Beginner-Intermediate
[COLOR=#84031c]Specialties:[/COLOR] 
Clairvoyance (Passive)

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[LIST]
[*]
[LIST]
[*]Alesia has the power to gain direct visual information through non-physical means.
[/LIST][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]
[LIST]
[*]Alesia can gain a direct visual information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the user's physical sight and allows them to act when they are unable to use their eyes and allows them to hear things at distances.
[/LIST][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]
[LIST]
[*]Alesia can sense/see/hear spiritual/psychic beings and other person's presence and perceive emotions, thoughts, and memories of others.
[LIST]
[*]Some users can project themselves onto the spiritual world using Astral Projection, like Alesia.
[/LIST]
[/LIST][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]
Users of Clairvoyance can gain many branches of this particular power, ranging from weak to advanced.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[LIST]
[LIST][*]Aura Reading: The power to see the auras of others. The user can perceive auras, normally invisible fields of energy that surround every living thing, this can be used to sense emotions, health, power levels, or the targets moral alignment.
[LIST]
[*]They may also be able to sense auras surrounding inanimate objects under special circumstances.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*]Clairaudience: The user can hear in a way that isn't connected to their physical senses, on distances beyond their normal ranges or being able to sense sounds that are beyond their normal auditory range.
[LIST]
[*]They may be able to hear psychic/spiritual levels/beings.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*]Mediumship: The power to perceive and communicate with spirits and those who are in the afterlife. The user can view ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate and/or interact with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people.
[LIST]
[*]The user is able to repel and run spirits away from an area, compel to employ an armada of ghosts, and may even view a visual conception of a spirit world in a trance if desired.
[/LIST]

Some techniques regarding Clairvoyance includes:

[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Dream Scrying: To dream actual ongoing far-off events.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Psychic Navigation: To locate people/objects or create a mental map of an area.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Shared Vision: To view another user of clairvoyance sight.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Visual Linking: To link one's vision to others.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]
The weaknesses regarding Clairvoyance includes:

[LIST]
[*]The users usually have to imagine their targets, no actual images shown.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*]The user requires complete and utter concentration.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*]Clairvoyance may happen abruptly, unexpectedly, or without warning.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*]Other users with the ability of Tracking Evasion may be able to hide from followers and pursuers like those with the ability of Clairvoyance.
[/LIST][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#84031c]Theme Song:[/COLOR] Serity by Vallis Alps

[COLOR=#84031c]Other:[/COLOR] None[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/LIST][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]
[/LIST][/SIZE][/FONT][/size][/font][/div]

@espoir

were you trying to have a main list, then a sub-list within the lists?

Code:
[div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;]
[div="margin: 1em; display:inline-block; border-radius: 4px; width: 32px; height: 32px; box-shadow: 0 0 2px 1px #84031c;"][div="opacity: 0.125; width: 32px; height: 32px; overflow: hidden;"][div="position: absolute; top: -134px; left: 0;"][media=youtube]ttoH475qTVA[/media][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;][/div][div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;]
[CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][IMG]https://cdn.nickpic.host/images/ayyyy.jpg[/IMG]
30 ◇ Female ◇ Greek-American ◇ "Third Eye" Chakra  ◇ Greek (F), English (F)[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Bachelor's of Art in Education with a minor in English (Graduated from Oregon State University)
Bachelor's of Art in Anthropology with a minor in Sociology (Graduated from Oregon State University)

Smooth, fair skin and large, close-set eyes compliment Alesia's complexion. She stands at an average height of 5'5" and weighs 130 lbs. Scars and bruises litter her knees and arms from various unexplained events and situations, but her youthful appearance is retained by drinking eight glasses of water each day and as often as she can. Alesia is most often seen in a muted color polo shirt and dark low rise jeans with a belt and a fairly worn pair of tennis shoes. Her students consider her fashion sense to be plain.

Alesia's always been a strong, cooperative member of society. She doesn't appreciate disloyalty and dishonesty. At nine years old, she escaped the long term effects of radiation in Athens, Greece and fled to Nevada with her relatives. Her aunt, however, passed away from stage four breast cancer not long after and there was no one else left to take care of her. Alesia's been consistent and determined on achieving her goals and not letting anyone make her stray from them. 

Despite being familiar with others around her, she's reserved and doesn't open herself up as quickly as others might think. She gives off the illusion of a content young woman who is great at balancing her social life and work life, but there are multiple problems that she's concerned with, which can accidentally take precedence over her children. It's not intentional, but sometimes Alesia needs time to herself, which is unfortunately non-existent with a three year old son. 

There's always has a lot on her mind at night. How will she approach tomorrow's lesson plans? What can she do to make her son happy? Why is her ex-husband still demanding custody? She seems to get sick more often than she used to and finds it difficult to focus at work sometimes. Alesia is trying not to let distress get the best of her, but sometimes all she feels like doing is being lazy and just giving up on everything; handing her child off to her ex-husband.

Alesia tries to give her son the best mother he could hope for. She helps him with his homework and spends time with him every night after dinner and before bedtime. Most of her planning and grading papers are done after he goes to bed when she can sit down and turn on relaxing music to help calm her nerves. Alesia is strong-willed and allowing negativity to get in the way of how much her child means to her is not something she's planning to let happen any time soon.

Alesia wants to find a balance between her workload and caring for her children. She's determined to win the custody battle for her children and will stop at nothing to keep them by her side. It's painful for her ex-husband to fight for their children and demand to see them when he should know why he's an unfit father. She regrets becoming involved with love.

[list][*]Clairvoyance (Passive)

[LIST]
[*]Alesia has the power to gain direct visual information through non-physical means.

[*]Alesia can gain a direct visual information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the user's physical sight and allows them to act when they are unable to use their eyes and allows them to hear things at distances.

[*]Alesia can sense/see/hear spiritual/psychic beings and other person's presence and perceive emotions, thoughts, and memories of others.

[*]Some users can project themselves onto the spiritual world using Astral Projection, like Alesia.

[*]Users of Clairvoyance can gain many branches of this particular power, ranging from weak to advanced.
[/list][/list]

[LIST][*]Aura Reading: The power to see the auras of others. The user can perceive auras, normally invisible fields of energy that surround every living thing, this can be used to sense emotions, health, power levels, or the targets moral alignment.
[LIST]
[*]They may also be able to sense auras surrounding inanimate objects under special circumstances.
[/LIST][/list]

[list][*]Clairaudience: The user can hear in a way that isn't connected to their physical senses, on distances beyond their normal ranges or being able to sense sounds that are beyond their normal auditory range.
[LIST]
[/LIST][/list]

[LIST][*]Mediumship: The power to perceive and communicate with spirits and those who are in the afterlife. The user can view ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate and/or interact with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people.
[LIST]
[*]The user is able to repel and run spirits away from an area, compel to employ an armada of ghosts, and may even view a visual conception of a spirit world in a trance if desired.
[/LIST][/list]

[LIST]
[*]Dream Scrying: To dream actual ongoing far-off events.
[*]Psychic Navigation: To locate people/objects or create a mental map of an area.
[*]Shared Vision: To view another user of clairvoyance sight.
[*]Visual Linking: To link one's vision to others.
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]Other users with the ability of Tracking Evasion may be able to hide from followers and pursuers like those with the ability of Clairvoyance.
[/LIST]

[COLOR=#84031c]Other:[/COLOR] None
[/size][/font][/div]

@espoir

I cleaned up your code, lemme know if that's what you were trying to do :o

Ok, I'm having serious trouble trying to delete these extra bullet points that I don't need. Where would I go in the code to delete them?

Testing Thread

Code:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;]
[div="margin: 1em; display:inline-block; border-radius: 4px; width: 32px; height: 32px; box-shadow: 0 0 2px 1px #84031c;"][div="opacity: 0.125; width: 32px; height: 32px; overflow: hidden;"][div="position: absolute; top: -134px; left: 0;"][media=youtube]ttoH475qTVA[/media][/div][/div][/div][/div][/SIZE][div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;][/div][/FONT][div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;]

Clairvoyance (Passive)

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[LIST]
[*]
[LIST]
[/LIST][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]
[LIST]
[/LIST][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]
[LIST]
[LIST]
[/LIST]
[/LIST][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]
Users of Clairvoyance can gain many branches of this particular power, ranging from weak to advanced.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[LIST]
[LIST]
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*]Clairaudience: The user can hear in a way that isn't connected to their physical senses, on distances beyond their normal ranges or being able to sense sounds that are beyond their normal auditory range.
[LIST]
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*]Mediumship: The power to perceive and communicate with spirits and those who are in the afterlife. The user can view ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate and/or interact with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people.
[LIST]
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Dream Scrying: To dream actual ongoing far-off events.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Psychic Navigation: To locate people/objects or create a mental map of an area.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Shared Vision: To view another user of clairvoyance sight.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[*][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Visual Linking: To link one's vision to others.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[/LIST][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]

[COLOR=#84031c]Other:[/COLOR] None[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/LIST][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]
[/LIST][/SIZE][/FONT][/size][/font][/div]

Are you using the Rich text editor? Looks like it's just code cloning, but it's hard to tell. :)

I've been tinkering with this in my Character set-up; basically, what I want it to do is where the large pink box is--I want to make it a faintly pink opaque scroller. That way you can see the entirety of the background, but still, see the words.

I've talked to Kehvarl who said:
"I'd do [div=padding:0px; background:#c0c0c0; opacity:0.5; overflow-y:scroll; ][div=margin:0px; background:none;]Content Goes Here[/div/[/div] color:#000000;]Content."

But the thing is, I have no idea where the hell I am supposed to stick that? lol. This is part of a tab system, I don't know if that makes a difference but I can repost the entirety of the code, and not just a section. Like I said, I'm confused, and don't know where to begin with this.

Code:
[div= background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/66/d9/fc/66d9fc3873a00233855371e373a05f73.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; border: 10px;  border-style: solid; border-color: Black;]
[div= padding-top: 80px; padding-bottom: 80px;]
[div= background-color: pink; margin: auto; width: 85%; border: 8px; border-style: solid; border-color: #cc99ff;]
[div= heading; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; font-family: Raleway;  font-weight: bold; normal; color: #4d4dff;]
[glow]Kageyōshi[/glow]
[div= body; text-align: center; font-size: 16px; font-family: "Merriweather"; font-style: normal; color: #4d4dff;]
Information about Takeshi's homeland upon the secluded Sword Edge Islands (Sōdoejji shotō), a country that has been long in isolation for hundreds of years.

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

[imga]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6f/2a/89/6f2a8910f237a8048babe45894dd39fd.jpg[/imga]

I switched my rich text editor off to no avail. Dx

Yes, yes >.< i'll check out your code in a few; just woke up~

Did you shut it off in your actual profile preferences? You have to turn it off as your default editor :)

Did you shut it off in your actual profile preferences? You have to turn it off as your default editor :)

Yeah, the box that says "use rich text editor etc. etc." I turned that off.

Code:
[div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;]
[div="margin: 1em; display:inline-block; border-radius: 4px; width: 32px; height: 32px; box-shadow: 0 0 2px 1px #84031c;"][div="opacity: 0.125; width: 32px; height: 32px; overflow: hidden;"][div="position: absolute; top: -134px; left: 0;"][media=youtube]ttoH475qTVA[/media][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;][/div][div=height:auto; width:650px; margin:auto;]

[list][*]Clairvoyance (Passive)

[LIST]

[*]Users of Clairvoyance can gain many branches of this particular power, ranging from weak to advanced.
[/list][/list]

[LIST]
[/LIST][/list]

[list][*]Clairaudience: The user can hear in a way that isn't connected to their physical senses, on distances beyond their normal ranges or being able to sense sounds that are beyond their normal auditory range.
[LIST]
[/LIST][/list]

[LIST][*]Mediumship: The power to perceive and communicate with spirits and those who are in the afterlife. The user can view ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicate and/or interact with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people.
[LIST]
[/LIST][/list]

[LIST]
[*]Dream Scrying: To dream actual ongoing far-off events.
[*]Psychic Navigation: To locate people/objects or create a mental map of an area.
[*]Shared Vision: To view another user of clairvoyance sight.
[*]Visual Linking: To link one's vision to others.
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[/LIST]

[COLOR=#84031c]Other:[/COLOR] None
[/size][/font][/div]

@espoir

I cleaned up your code, lemme know if that's what you were trying to do :o

That was exactly what I was trying to do. Thank you so much! I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong >.<

• Love
Reactions: Pahn and rissa
Yeah, the box that says "use rich text editor etc. etc." I turned that off.

That's just weird. Usually you only see clone coding with RTE.

That's just weird. Usually you only see clone coding with RTE.

it was that first, then i turned it off and tried to get rid of the excess again and nothing happened. it was weird, yeah, but at least things are fixed now.

it was that first, then i turned it off and tried to get rid of the excess again and nothing happened. it was weird, yeah, but at least things are fixed now.

Yeah! RTE is the devil lol.

Reactions: espoir
How do you guys do those boxes that writes out code for others to copy?

How do you guys do those boxes that writes out code for others to copy?

[Code]this![/code]

Code:
this!

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Uhm, nobody answered my question...

Status
Not open for further replies.