BBCode: Align Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkagn

Hi
In my signature I am trying to get the table to be aligned in the centre of the width of the page. I have tried the following codes:

[table="align: center; border: 1px dashed purple;"]

[table="halign: center; border: 1px dashed purple;"]

[table="h-align: center; border: 1px dashed purple;"]

[center][table="border: 1px dashed purple;"]

[tr="align: center;"]

[td="align: center;"]

Is it possible to align the table in the centre and if so can you please show me an example?

Thanks in advance!

Darkagn

Is it possible to align the table in the centre and if so can you please show me an example?
It is not possible to my knowledge. Not conveniently, anyway.

There are some imperfect ways around it, like aligning transparent images next to it with this command [imga=left]https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/data/avatars/l/0/1.jpg[/imga] (example image isn't transparent tho). It comes out like this. Just needs some measuring and hoping it doesn't fuck up on someone else's screen.

BlahBlah2Blah3
BlahBlah2Blah3
BlahBlah2Blah3
BlahBlah2Blah3
BlahBlah2Blah3

Alternatively you can use other codes to put it in.

[stabs=bcenter|200x200]
{slide=Title|center}
BlahBlah2Blah3
BlahBlah2Blah3
BlahBlah2Blah3
{/slide}
[/stabs]

[stabs=bcenter|200x200]
{slide=Title|center}[table="border: 1px solid red;"][tr][td="border: 1px solid blue;"]Blah[/td][td="border: 0px;"]Blah2[/td][td="border: 0px;"]Blah3[/td][/tr][tr][td="border: 1px solid blue;"]Blah[/td][td="border: 0px;"]Blah2[/td][td="border: 0px;"]Blah3[/td][/tr][tr][td="border: 1px solid blue;"]Blah[/td][td="border: 0px;"]Blah2[/td][td="border: 0px;"]Blah3[/td][/tr][/table]{/slide}
[/stabs]

But none of it is very clean.

Just add margin: auto; to the styling thus:

Code:
[table="margin: auto;"] . . . [/table]

BlahBlah2Blah3
BlahBlah2Blah3
BlahBlah2Blah3

• Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: Kestrel and Darkagn
Any time! <3