1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
My availability tends to vary with the ebb and flow of work, but we're all adults here. I'll be sure to give a heads-up if posts are slow coming.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
My favorite genres include Romance, Fantasy, Crime, Sci-fi, Adventure, Superheros and Modern.
Does anyone watch the show, aside from me? Hopefully someone out there not only watches the show, but is in love with the fandom. Please, feel free to follow me and reply to this thread so we can discuss. I'm about to give my first attempt at writing a fic about the fandom, but I need some help!

Please comment below, your favorite pairing and character(s)

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I watch and enjoy the show, but I'm not at all into the fandom element of things. I stick with just discussing the show with other people I encounter who also like it, rather than actively seeking them out.

I don't do the pairings thing, but I have a great fondness for Moriarty. He's easily one of my favorite TV villains of all time.

Does anyone watch the show, aside from me? Hopefully someone out there not only watches the show, but is in love with the fandom. Please, feel free to follow me and reply to this thread so we can discuss. I'm about to give my first attempt at writing a fic about the fandom, but I need some help!

Please comment below, your favorite pairing and character(s)

all of reichenbach falls

just wow

• Love
I watch and enjoy the show, but I'm not at all into the fandom element of things. I stick with just discussing the show with other people I encounter who also like it, rather than actively seeking them out.

I don't do the pairings thing, but I have a great fondness for Moriarty. He's easily one of my favorite TV villains of all time.
Moriarty, is one of my favs too! :D I feel like, he and Sherlock could run London easily.

As far as his faked death is concerned, I'm so glad that John beat the shit out of him--I wanted to do so aswell.

• Love
The end of the last season thoughhh? MORIARTY THOUGH?!

That show gives me so many feels. Sometimes I just marathon it over and over when I'm feeling stressed, and it helps me.

Also John is the cutest. "I had a row in the shop with a chip and pin machine!"

• Love
I love love looooove the show. O_O I don't get in to fandoms though.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
I love the show!

I love all of the characters!

I only ship Watson and Mary!
Although I could maybe get behind a long and very well written sheriarty fic >.>

I'm excited for the next season!!

Pfffffft, if I had it my way I'd ship Moriarty/John, Sherlock/Moriarty, and John/Sherlock. xD

:X

• Love
Though for Moriarty/John it'd be an AU where John is some sort of criminal. (Assassin? Ex Assassin?)

• Love
It's just sad this sentence has more words than Sherlock has episodes.
Once the fourth series comes out—along with its bonus special—that sentence will have the exact same number of words as Sherlock shall have episodes. (if you count the contraction it's as two words)

Ain't it wondrous?

Reactions: Rina and Minibit
I love how pretty much everyone in Sherlock seems to supports the Johnlock ship xD I wouldn't be surprised if Mrs Hudson started to write fanfics about it

img-john_hedgehog_sherlock_otter_faces.jpg

'Obsession' does not even begin to describe my love for this show. Its so damn brilliant, funny, brilliant, and all around amazing that I'll just binge-watch the whole thing on occasion. In fact, my friends and I barely go a day without some reference to it, usually involving their (slightly irritating yet still comedic) insistance that John Watson is my alter ego. Regardless of aforementioned comparison, Johnlock is and will always be my absolute favorite ship for the fandom. Seriously, the entire fandom sees it, and the evidence is overwhelming. Now, if it could only become canon... *struggles not to continue fangirl rant*

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I do enjoy Sherlock. (Obviously.) I think it's a great modern adaptation of the original canon. I love all the little details that the writers/creators put in that show that they know the original stories well and respect them. While I do tend to favor more period correct versions (such as the Granada series with Jeremy Brett), I think Sherlock is far and away the best modern adaptation to date.

Reactions: MrSandman and Sav
'Obsession' does not even begin to describe my love for this show. Its so damn brilliant, funny, brilliant, and all around amazing that I'll just binge-watch the whole thing on occasion. In fact, my friends and I barely go a day without some reference to it, usually involving their (slightly irritating yet still comedic) insistance that John Watson is my alter ego. Regardless of aforementioned comparison, Johnlock is and will always be my absolute favorite ship for the fandom. Seriously, the entire fandom sees it, and the evidence is overwhelming. Now, if it could only become canon... *struggles not to continue fangirl rant*

:D I love me some John Watson as well. ;x I need help with developing a plot idea, care to lend a hand?

For all those interested in the fandom, I've been itching to write a fanfic(s). I'll happily take prompts and fill them! I'll probably post the fills on Ao3, on my blog on iwaku, and Live Journal. :)