bbbarnes's collection of test codes

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
passive & aggressive
Favorite Genres
fantasy (low) + horror + action (superhero)
Genre You DON'T Like
slice of life
heya! i'll be trying out codes to better my knowledge here - probably won't be much to look at but do feel free to drop me a message if you're interested in anything you see :> please don't steal my character ideas though

because of the nature of my learning needs i'll be borrowing codes from open resources and utilising them (with credit). if for whatever reason you see your code here and don't want me to use it do let me know.

thanks!

also i clicked 'throw dice' just to see what would happen and now i can't remove it, you get some idea of how my learning works.

Last edited:
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
passive & aggressive
Favorite Genres
fantasy (low) + horror + action (superhero)
Genre You DON'T Like
slice of life
GREY SUN DAMARIS
G E N E R A L

NAME
Grey Sun Damaris [ guh-REY ; SOON ; d-erh-MUH-ris ]

NICKNAME/S
→ Sunny -- close friends​

BIRTHDAY
27 March

BIRTHPLACE
Detroit, Michigan, US

ACCENT
American, slight Michigan slant

ETHNICITY
biracial (Chinese / Italian / Dutch / French)

OCCUPATION
paralegal / vigilante

SEXUALITY
pan-asexual

A P P E A R A N C E

HAIR
Grey's thick dark hair - courtesy of her Italian roots - has to be tamed with anti-frizz products and falls to her mid-back, often in careful disarray. In the night, rather than present a potential weakness to her adversaries and shield her own vision, her hair is carefully bunned and pinned back from her face, tucked under a hoodie.

EYES
Inherited from her father's side of the family, Grey's eyes are almond-shaped and deep brown, the kind of shape that had her mocked by children at school - up until she kicked them hard in the shins, that is.

SKIN
Grey is a delicate shade of porcelain, aided by her mother's endless provisions of skincare products. In the summer she can gain a fairly even tan, though for the most part the weather has little effect on her.

FACE
Blessed with a delicate bone structure, Grey has a triangular face that tapers to a point at her chin. Her dramatically arching eyebrows are often responsible for displaying most of the emotion she's expressing, since her face could generally be described as a resting bitch face. Her smile is similarly reserved, generally not more than a slight tugging of the lips, occasionally parting to show a set of well-aligned pearly whites. She sports a small beauty mark on the right side of her face, just by her nose.

BODY TYPE
At first glance, Grey has a pretty willowy figure, all long limbs and bony joints, but she's since grown past the playground taunts of "scarecrow" and "beanpole", having acquired a fairly firm chest and stomach to complement her figure after years of kickboxing and mixed martial arts training. She's surprisingly steady on her feet, possessing unexpected strength powered by the passion that lies in her core.

HEIGHT
5'5 / 1.65M

DRESS
The nature of Grey's day job dictates that she dress more formally, pairing tailored blouses with blazers and skirts, and the occasional simple dark dress for court appearances. On her own time, however, she favours a more modernly feminine style, consisting of long skirts and a whole array of blouses, layered with soft sweaters when the weather gets cold. She owns a number of sensible high-heeled pumps, which she wears for the height, stalking through offices and streets alike with a vengeance. On the nights she patrols the streets of Detroit, she always wears the same outfit - a hoodie, jogging pants, running shoes, gloves, and a kerchief tied around the lower half of her face, all in black. She takes the appropriate precautions with a thin kevlar vest hidden beneath her clothes and a metal baseball bat.

PIERCINGS
→ earlobes​

TATTOOS
--

SCARS
→ a thin slash at the base of her skull, close to her left ear -- gained in her early days of vigilantism when she fell and cracked her head open on the sidewalk​
→ slash high on her right shoulder blade -- her adversaries often have their own weapons, and she's lucky that she's only gotten too close to a knife once.​

PHYSICAL AILMENTS
→ lactose intolerance​
→ mild asthma​

P E R S O N A L I TY

PERSONALITY
--

DISLIKES
--

HOBBIES
--

HABITS
--