BB Demon x Reaper Search (MxM/MxF)

M

MellonCloud

Original poster
Hey there! Lately, my Black Butler rps have been diminishing for no apparent reason, so I thought it was time for a new one (or two)!

Setting:

This will take place in the similar timeline of Black Butler, the Victorian Era, or late 1800's.

However, if you are not familiar with the Black Butler story, you can still rp without knowing too much about it. All we need to know about Demons and Reapers is that they detest each other and in some rare cases, tolerate each other without interfering in their work. Demons prey on souls and form contracts with Humans to ensure the soul goes to them after the Human's goal is met.

Reapers collect souls and archive them for judgement. If a Demon shows up to a dead body where a Reaper must collect the soul from it, a fight could ensue if neither side is willing to give up the soul, since it means plenty of paperwork for a Reaper or an empty stomach for the Demon.

Plot (sort of):

Basically, what I want is for the Demon (you) and Reaper to end up working together in a case of serious killings spreading across all of London. While they do not tolerate each other at first, the Demon does need some relief from always working for his current contract without a break, so he forms a deal with the Reaper to relieve himself.

While Demons are incapable of feeling emotions besides Lust and Anger, he starts feeling something more deep about the Reaper as time goes on.

Cliche, I know, but it is something more of a base idea to start off of. Now, I would like to the play the more submissive character in both relations. M/M or M/F is my main interest in relation, and I will want to play as the Reaper. If you have suggestions for the roleplay or even other ideas involving the Reaper and Demon, comment or send me a PM~!

If you have other questions for me, PM me or shoot me a comment on this thread~!

Last edited by a moderator: