BB Code Testing DO NOT POST PLEASE!

E

Elfie

Original poster
Tired of my character sheets lookin meh. I have a look I'm going for, gonna see if I can figure out... *sigh* bb code...

Name
Kael

Species
Enenra

[spoili]
In traditional Japanese folklore they are creatures who emerge from the smoke of fire, the pure of heart alone can see them. In truth, Kael himself is an Enenra who has taken human form. He possesses the ability to become smoke, manipulate fire, and dive into shadows. There is an inner turmoil inside this creature, however. As Kael himself seems pure of heart, but something deep down tugs at his mind.
[/spoili]

Job
Barista

Outfit
Kael likes to keep things simple. A simple V-neck shirt and a pair of skinny jeans combined with his glasses and black converse make up an average outfit for him.

Personality
Kael is a troubled young man. While he copes with the possibilities his abilities grant him, he is in an eternal state of self-awareness. Always checking that he didn't use "It's" power. Always being certain that negative emotions never got the better of him. Always trying to avoid fights. For reasons unknown to his co-workers, he's been almost too nice.

Weakness'
Weak physical strength, Anxious, Unstable, Low endurance

Strengths
Observant, Quick on his feet, His latent abilities (Though he never uses them)

Fears
Himself

Last edited by a moderator: