BB Code Tester, Please No Replys.

• Thread starter Periodically Incorrect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@.Kimsim12

Vanessa: Although Eli find's her somewhat attractive Eli doesn't talk to her, Afraid of rejection. - Neutral
Erin: Jock friends with a Nerd? Not in Eli's mind not that he has anything agents them, but it's just not his "Taste" - Neutral
Jacob: Eli doesn't notice Jacob, almost like he's a wall flower, a few bumps in the hallways has made Eli aware of his existence, but not his presents when ever he's around - Neutral
Jaxon: Eli isn't one to stray from the Football team or the Freshmen, but something about Jaxon made him stand out in Eli's mind, it made him want to become friends with him. - Friends

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@.Little_Ghost98

Infinity - Eli Would take Infinitys Friendship with every fiber of his body. Thankful to have a friend like Infinity - Friends
Kyden - Eli repspects Kyden, Eli jokes around with Kyden when he's around her and often puts his hans into a heart shape and says "Love you" when he knows that he playfully offended her in any way - Friends
Freedom - Eli came off as an ass to Freedom at first when she was trying to become friends with him his exact words were "Why should a Jock like myself, be friends with such a Bitch like yourself?" Freedom didn't take to kindly to this and stormed off. - Enemies
Vincent - Eli doesn't talk much to Vincent unless it's to ask about a play or something like that, but Eli avoids him like the
Plague if he can - Neutral

Kolton - Eli has never talked to Kolton and doesn't plan on it, from kids in his classes and in the halls he's herd the name a few times, but what he's herd disinterests Eli - Neutral
Daniel - "Jock's and Nerd's just don't get along" Eli once told Daniel when he found out that he was a true nerd and walked away - Neutral
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@.Yandere-Chan

@.Gorgeous♠Chaos

@.Poisoned Rose

@.CelestialCellar

@.Mr.Scales

@.m i s f o u r t u n e

@.Tart

@.King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming

@.Infinite_Darkness

@.IceQueen

@.Lolininja

@.OlympusBlood

@.Namora

Tyler's Relationship Propositions

@.DarkiusHeavenstein @.Scorpio Queen @.Gorgeous♠Chaos @.CrystalTears @.Noctis the Devious @.Crow @.DoomyCakez

Daniel Vylar
Tyler and Daniel have a mutual respect for each other. - Neutral
Octavia Lynn Mortelle
Tyler doesn't like Octavia in the slightest Tyler doesn't know why, but something about Octavia repeals Tyler away from her - Neutral? Enemys?
Rylee Jacobs
Rylee and Tyler knew each other before they found out about their goodly parent and what their mission is. Tyler and Rylee share a Brother - Sister bond - Good Friends
Leonard "Leo" Figore
Tyler and Leonardo have run into each other on a few occasions, their friendly acquaintance by now [Course of the Roleplay totally decided how their relationship works out?] - Friendly Acquaintances
Ramiro Vasquez
Tyler and Ramiro have a love hate relationship, it's almost like a brother sister bond accept the other is the sibling they never wanted - Neutral?
Yamamoto Kasumi
Tyler wouldn't take to kindly to Yamamoto and would keep her distance, Tyler may make snarky remarks about her behind her back but never to her face - Enemys
Gideon Kingsley
TBA

Last edited by a moderator:

Player

Marion Martin
Location 1: Home
Location 2: Private Jet
Location 3: Capital City
Location 4: Forest of tears
Location 5: Mushroom Forest
Mention

Leaf @.Edward