2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Has anyone read it yet? I just got it today, but it's Walking Dead night, and I'm debating whether or not I'm going to read it once the show is over. Trying to get an opinion whether it's worth staying up all night for or not.

Amazon says it's awesome.

Welp, time to buy me a book!

EDIT: Nevermind downloading the e-book. lolololo.

I have not read it but now I need to...after the other 100-200 books on my list 0.0

I have not read it but now I need to...after the other 100-200 books on my list 0.0
Signing up for all these free ebooks is definitely a bad idea. I've found a few new horror authors that have piqued my interest, but I always make the King my priority. :)

Signing up for all these free ebooks is definitely a bad idea. I've found a few new horror authors that have piqued my interest, but I always make the King my priority. :)
I won't read ebooks. I have to be able to feel the book in my hand, and that cost more money. ;_;

I won't read ebooks. I have to be able to feel the book in my hand, and that cost more money. ;_;
My entire house would be filled with books if I bought books. XD

Books are my drug. I get hooked on one author and I have to have every single book they've ever written.

My entire house would be filled with books if I bought books. XD

Books are my drug. I get hooked on one author and I have to have every single book they've ever written.
But a house full of books is the one of the best things ever. :D

I'm out of room for books so, by necessity, I started looking into e books!

Annnnnd...

They're not that bad.

Get yourself dedicated e reader or use your phone. The settings allow you to change the background and font colors, making things look more natural or better for the light. I've always done most of my reading before bed, and using the e reader honestly is superior.

That said, I'll always find holding a book better. There's something about the smell and feel of a book, old or new. I just gotta be more picky from now on with what books, exactly, I make room for.

But a house full of books is the one of the best things ever. :D
In a house with four kids, a husband, 2 dogs, a ferret and 3 cats, room is a luxury as it is. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.