Bay's Transformers movie is trying to push for an Oscar Nomination...

Darog

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Genres
High/Dark Fantasy, Science fiction (Preferably the more earth or single planet kinds) Steampunk/Cyberpunk, Horror, Modern with a twist.
Eyyyyyup....

Your thoughts? Mine are below.

get

I secretly hope it wins so it can show how pointless Oscars are, so we can stop having Oscarbait shoved down our throats...

• Love
Reactions: Darog and Vegnya
*laughs*

Although I'm not particularly fond of Oscar Awards, Transformers doesn't deserve shiet. It was made to be a movie about entertaining explosions, and as long as we don't have an award for "Best Entertaining Movie with Explosions and Giant Robots" Transformers ain't getting awards

Reactions: LunaValentine
I actually want this to happen. And I want it to win something.

Then, then we can rise up as a peoples and topple the crippled, rotten system that is the Hollywood system!

People still pay attention to awards shows?

Fuck it, give it to Bayformers. That's about all the integrity it has left.

a44N4PZ_460sa.gif

• Love
Reactions: Darog
The only thing Michael Bay deserves is a kick to the nuts. ._. Seriously, the man needs to be stopped from ruining even more of my childhood, in as violent a manner as possible.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
The only thing Michael Bay deserves is a kick to the nuts. ._. Seriously, the man needs to be stopped from ruining even more of my childhood, in as violent a manner as possible.
Dude can't erase stuff that already exists. Do what I do and pretend his shit doesn't exist and enjoy the old stuff. I finished watching the original G1 season 1... it didn't age well, but it was still quite amusing.

I also sometimes do "reviews" of old 80's cartoons for shits and giggles where I basically poke fun at the show relentlessly with the utmost affection.

>Never really got into Transformers when I was a kid
>Not all nostalgic for TMNT either

behold-the-field-in-which-i-grow-my-fucks.jpg

Oscar for Best 'Splosions?

...Hahaha....AHAHAHAHAHA. You gotta be kidding me right?