1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Romance, Action, Dark
Is anyone else here a fan of this gorgeous witch? When I first heard of Bayonetta, I immediately thought she was a female version of Dante from Devil May Cry. Ironically, the creator of Bayonetta also created the DMC series XD I really hope Bayonetta becomes a lasting series because it definitely has potential and she may just become the moneymaker/mascot for Platinum Games! Bayonetta 3 PLZ! Also I want a DMC and Bayonetta crossover! Just don't let that shitty reboot anywhere in it -_-

tumblr_mtnrlhCxt51svn82uo1_500.gif

Bayonetta from a gameplay standpoint, is the perfect japanese style hack and slash. Its pure fun to play. Everything else feels like a bonus.

She has a nice butt.

EDIT:

Though I admit it is a bit hairy.

Reactions: Windsong
Apparently, 2 almost didn't get made unyil Nintendo saved it, which is why it's an exclusive. It'll be curious if a third game gets made, depending how well 2 sold.

I played a demo for 2 and decided it wasn't for me. I'm not super huge on button pulping beat 'em ups.

The first game is my favorite action game of all time. I haven't had the chance to play 2 because I don't buy consoles for 1 game anymore.

Not a huge player of these sorts of games, owning the DMC collection and yet to beat the lava spider but I do love Bayonetta.

Need to get 2 someone.

Pretty rad soundtrack I might add.

The monster designs are so fucking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.