1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Morning when I wake up and half of the afternoon before I go to work. Then come back in the evening.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, and Historical
battlefield-1-cover-art.jpg

Greetings everyone I am happy to annonece the offical sign ups for Battlefield 1 Roleplay Series. Here anyone interested can 'enlist' and join in on the upcoming fun and we can form a roster for all taking part in this venture. Now let me explain how this series will work and the few rules we have.

1) The idea is that writers can take on the various roles/backgrounds of soldiers of one faction, fighting in an massive battle like out of Battlefield 1 Operations mode on Multiplayer. The reason why roleplayers could do only one faction per scenario in order to avoid PvP drama. Instead we can have fun RPing a story together. You wouldn't have to be the same character for every post in each of your turns but could switch around too.

2) For example, I could play as a private, straight out of basic training going over the top with his company against strong enemy positions. In my next post when it's my turn again I could choose to be a pilot or tail gunner in an biplane flying across the same battleground or stick with the original character if I want him to survive the initial intro. Each roleplayer can portray from one or more different/similar characters in an battle scenario, competely optional. Yet it would have to be one character per post until the round or scenario is completed.

3) The length of a written post can range from semi-paragraph to multiple paragraph. Remember to have fun and that this is a team effort. We're all in this together.

4) Given the nature of this style we won't be able to post completely in order like in most RPs. This is to generally avoid most delays that could occur for roleplayers, especially in this holiday season. As such if anyone during the session dealing with that, just let me know through PM. You will be welcome back in when free to do so or join the next roleplay episode for it, so please don't feel let out. A Battlefield 1 session will last until the objective of the scenario is completed. As such each session can last from between a few days or a week.

Here the first episode we will do soon.

Hold The Line: "As part of an AU scenario, the German Spring Offenvise of 1918 swings south toward Paris instead of Amiens. A mismatched collection of Allied forces (British, Commonwealth, French, and even an small detachment of Black American troops from the Hellfighters) with air support are forced to make a desperate stand together within a besieged town, standing in the path of the Kasier's finest."

Role players have the the option to portray any member of this diverse set of allies. For example the Commonwealth troops can be Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, and South Africans. Of course roleplayers can just stick to characters from one group like say British, French, or the Amercian Hellfighters unit if they want to.

If anyone have questions feel free to ask here or pm me about it and I do my best to answer back. Other than that let's have fun.

Last edited:
Are you interested in a CS for each character or is this just being conducted as a no bio required RP?

There is no need for a character sheet to sign up. Making a bio can be something of a bonus but it's not required.

I'll probably submit my character in a CS if anything.. For the sake of quick information gathering!

Reactions: Nomad-22
Sure thing you can go ahead if you want to.

Still recruiting, if anyone else is interested.

So what's the word on this then?

Status
Not open for further replies.