1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Battle of the Sexy: the Babes of Marvel and DC (...And Witchblade)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fel of the Eternal Forest, Apr 5, 2011.

1. In the blue corner, with a collective weight of ask us and we'll kick your ass; are the most beautiful girls of Marvel: Felicia "Black Cat" Hardy, Carol "Ms. Marvel" Danvers, seriously don't-touch-me Anna "rogue" Marie and Laura "X-23" Kinney.

In the Red corner, a group of beautiful ladies that you probably shouldn't try to pick up in a bar: Selina "Catwoman' Kyle, Dinah "Black Canary" Laurel Lance, Kara "Supergirl" Zor-El, and Kara "Power Girl" Zor-L.

Dividing the ring are the women of independent comics, stretching through time, we have a woman only known as Red Sonja, the beautiful bearers of the Witchblade, Sara Pezzini and Danielle Babtiste, as well as never-heard-of-her-before-but-she's-hot Bethany Black of Strange Girl.

discuss this. IN TERMS OF HOTNESS, NOT ABILITY.

2. SOMEONE MUST FIND AND POST SOUTHERN BELLE ROUGE'S 'AHH CANNAH TOOUCH YEE, REEMMY!"

3. [​IMG]

Phoenix is hot. In more than one way.

4. THIS THREAD NEEDS VISUAL AIDS:

Ms. Marvel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Canary

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Power Girl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Angela "The Engineer" Spica from The Authority.

[​IMG]

6. Danielle Babtiste
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sara Pezinni
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    X-23
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Also, you forgot someone...

MY PERSONAL DC FAVOURITE...

WONDER WOMAN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I, uh.... like Wonder Woman.

8. Although I too am a Wonder Woman fan... I was deviating from her to get away from the mainstream a little.

Damage done. FAPFAPFAP @ Pictures 1&4

9. Mmm... Picture 1...

10. Sexiest foreigner to ever wear the RW&B

11. NEWTHREAD:WONDERWOMANFAPTHREAD.

12. MUST YOU MAKE ME TRY AND CHOOSE BETWEEN BLACK CAT AND CATWOMAN?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

13. Hard choice, isn't it, Onion.

Although, Wonderwoman wins by default.

14. I agree. Wonder Woman wins.

15. GODDAMNIT. ;_; *has such the hots for Witchblade* A LADY IN ARMOR. SWOONUNF.

I think besides Rogue, X-23, Catwoman and Black Canary I didn't like any of Fel's choices.

BUT MAAAAAN ;___; FFFFFF Phoenix is so hawt but then I think about her and SCOTT SUMMERS and my boner gets all SAD AND STUFF...

16. Ampu, other than your Witchblade comment, I don't agree with a word you're saying. Although Phoenix...

17. Elektra. Hells yes.
    [​IMG]

Also, Emma Frost. Yay Marvel.
    [​IMG]

18. I am very disappointed by the lack of Zantanna in this thread. :|

[​IMG]

19. Unappreciated thread is unappreciated.