Battle of the Demi-Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
«Awww looks like im going to have to tell you about my fear which is the same as hers LOLYou will laugh but dont make it to big of a joke please»

«Awww looks like im going to have to tell you about my fear which is the same as hers LOLYou will laugh but dont make it to big of a joke please»
((I wont. Promise.))

( oh boy...me in school?....fights...everyday lol )

He was staring through the glass at the kitten, He started barking and snarling at it. " FUCKING CAT! IM GOING TO EAT YOU! " he stopped and looked back at everyone who probably gave him a weird look. " sorry...i dont think i should go to school " He put his back against the glass trying not to laugh at the cat.

lol love that he says he goin to eat the kitten when she thinks the kitten going to eat her lol»

lol love that he says he goin to eat the kitten when she thinks the kitten going to eat her lol»
((Yeah that was funny XD))

Sophia smiles and places a hand on him. "I can calm your anger if you'd like. My mother is the Goddess of Reason." She nods. "Sure, I'd love to watch a movie."
((You know you have to reply for Eli too right? XD))

«go letter go letter *start a party but stops* um a latter for what?»

((Hey everyone sorry I will BBL. Me and my family are going to celebrate! :P))

Elena, Sophia, and Amia follow Eli.
Elena raises a platinum blonde eyebrow. "What the hell are you doing?" She said to the girl that had tackled Eli.
Sophia was laughing. "Amia, I think we've found her."
Amia smiled, "Can you get yourself off my boyfriend?"
ohhhhh i see a cat fight happening PS my freind came up behind me and said that and i scermed when i heard cat XD lols

Amia smiles, "It's nice to meet you Derrik. My name is Amia. I'm Eli's girlfriend."

(Eli, for some reason I'm not getting any alerts when you post. =/)
i never get alerts when any of you guys post its ony when someon replays when i get it like wht im doingright now

((Eli teleported the older kids of the group to Darren's and Raven's school to pick them up. Now Raven is complaining that she doesnt want to go back to school XD))

Status
Not open for further replies.