Battle of the Demi-Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amia couldn't help but smile. Eli was so amazing in battle.
Sophia and Elena moved closer to Amia.
((Hey sorry I edited the Post because I needed to add more XD))

Eli smilled at her then looks back at Al, "Look. I truly think he is a good guy. He just got pointed in the wrong direction."
hey can i be the bad bad guy that started it i would like be my twein sister i ever knew i hade XD and hades never wanted becuse she was to evil »

hey can i be the bad bad guy that started it i would like be my twein sister i ever knew i hade XD and hades never wanted becuse she was to evil »
((It would have to be like your boy twin because Drake was saying it was a Him that started it. XD))

((where's everyone at? I'm too lazy to read it. xD))

yo what happend to your other chars want shoie and the bitch»

((Where is Al and Raven? And all of my characters are still in the living room...))

((Where is Al and Raven? And all of my characters are still in the living room...))
((Al is in the other gravity chamber... Raven... I have no clue XD))

((Who is sh
"your going to kill your self" she yelled at him with a smile "if you kill your self were going to lose the game" she sighed and plays with the dark knight piece "its fun wating but i reay hate blood even ough im hades daaauther inheta blood" she turns was about to turn it to 90 "start at 90 and see what you can do"
e ((Who is she talking to? XD))

«form my friend: i see a sex seen coming soon lol
from me your so wrong kissing sean sure sex sean hell no or im out of here»

((Is he letting Amia go too? That's what she wanted.))

((Hey guys. Just want you all to know I am going to school. I should be back by 4:00pm. See you all then :P))

(Yes, because I don't remember what your post said to reply to it.)

hades looked at Raven and se shuted up. his e where as if fire was in that and s hide in a ball puting her yead on her knees he then looks at Els and saids "you want to go needl boy"
«oh what are we starting with minre or the other one»
((The minor ones lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.