1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
With the Gods unable to go to Earth for a battle about to happen they find all their demi-god children and put them under serious training with Ares, the God of War. Will they be strong enough to win the war?
~Character Info~
Name: Eli James Storm (Main character)
Height: 6'3"
Body Type: Muscular/Athletic
Parents: Ares the God of War and Jane Storm a single mother.
Siblings: Darren Lee Storm (Full blooded brother and he actually annoys Eli :P)
Personality: Tough, Stubborn, Short-Tempered, Caring, Protective, May seem a little hard on the outside but is actually quit nice on the inside. Great Leader, He is also pretty damn smart. He loves fighting of course.
Looks:(Pic Below except his eyes are more grey :P)
~~~~~~~~
~Another Character Info~
Name: Darren Lee Storm
Height: 4'5''
Body Type: Kinda skinny, no muscles.
Parents: Ares the God of War and Jane Storm a single mother.
Sibilings: Older brother Eli whom he looks up too.
Personality: Actually quit the opposite of Eli. He loves people and has a very bubbly personality. He is sweet, kind and all in all outgoing. He isn't much of a fighter unlike Eli. He hates fighting. He really looks up to his brother.
Looks: Pic Below (Except his eyes are an ocean blue :P)

* Writers Note: This was actually my first ever RP I made when I first started on here and I'm bringing it back. I tried putting it in the Jump In section but even though I specifically said leave no one behind they did it anyways... so I am dropping that one and making this one. I'm sorry if this makes me sound a little mean but leaving people behind is my only pet peev in an Group RP. So I want to make this one a little more organized even though that usually isn't my thing. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk when I say that, I just want EVERYONE to sit back and enjoy this RP and not feel left out. And when I say everyone I do mean everyone not just me ^^. Thanks!*

Attachments

• Koji.jpg
    Koji.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
  • Honey_senpai_by_Mesmic.jpg
    Honey_senpai_by_Mesmic.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
[rainbow]-Character Submission-[/rainbow]

Name: Amice Ruby Wicker
Height: 5'3"
Body Type: Petite
Strength: Weak (In terms of muscles)
Parents: Hecate the Goddess of Witchcraft, Necromancy, the Night, and the Moon. Father is unknown.
Caretaker: Linda Wicker (No relation/Deceased)
Personality: Shy at first, Intelligent, Curious, Quiet, Easily Attached to People, Kind Hearted.
Looks:
RP-Demi God- Amice.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Xypher "Xye" Luna Abaddon
Height: 5'7
Body Type: Athletic
Parents: Apollo God of Music, Poetry, Medicine, and the Sun. Olivia Abaddon an engaged mother.
Siblings: Ridge Abaddon, half brother that hates Xypher.
Personality: Brave, strong, funny, witty, sarcastic (at times), smart, loyal, caring, sweet, patient, understanding, passionate, even tempered (unless seriously pissed off lol).
Looks:
blonde.jpg

Accepted both of you! ^^.

Name: Michael Jay Spence
Height: 6'1
Body Type: Athletic
Parents: Athena Goddess of Wisdom, War, the Arts, Industry, Justice and Skill and James Spence(currently missing)
Siblings: Veronica Spence
Personality: Smart, not trusting of others(will be explained later), fiercely loyal to those he chooses, brave, lone-wolf type, short tempered, distant/rude, secretly a good guy, protective, usually expressionless
Looks:
Hibari.Kyoya.full.860363.jpg

What do we have here? Don't come too close, I rather not have you interrupt my work.

Kyoya_Hibari_by_shel_yang.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love

Name: Clare Nightling
Height: 5'2
Parents: Pershone, Greek goddess of innocent and Recepivity also the Queen of the underworld which means she the one that get the souls and brings then to underworld. (this info I didn't know till I looked it up http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-myths/greek_goddess_persephone.htm <--- better love story then twilight)
Siblings: younger sister named Alice
Personality: sweet but that can change once you say something rude to her sister or make her sister cry.
Caretaker: her nana (not related to her just a family friend!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Alice Nightling
Height: 4'2
Parents: Pershone, Just read above
Siblings: Clare
Personality: sweet the most Inncent you will see out of a human bein. shecrys over the smallest things like a bug gets hurt even though she scared of them.

THATS IT ELI I HATE YOU I'M LIKE SOME WHAT THE LAST PERSON TO SEE THIS I HATE YOU!!!!!!!

• Love
Accepted! (: And how is is my fault? XD

Name: Savior Piras (Fire in Greek) Belindor
Height: 6'2
Body Type: Muscular/Athletic
Parents: Hades God of the Underworld, Pillar Belindor deceased mother.
Siblings: None
Personality: Quiet, observant, mysterious, intelligent, distant, strong, determined, protective, fearless, calm, ruthless (sometimes).
Looks: Eyes are light crystal blue 1 or 2 shades from white, hair is black.
tumblr_m9ojdkrgRQ1rcq39ho1_500.jpg

I meet my brother! Yeah! wait step brother?

and Eli the reason its your fault is because its you XP

• Love
I meet my brother! Yeah! wait step brother?

and Eli the reason its your fault is because its you XP
Lol ya step brother I guess XD

Well then! XD Thanks a lot XD. Btw Accepted :P I think we have an even amount of boys and girls now XD. Idk I cant count it up right now cause I'm at a meeting :P

Well then! XD Thanks a lot XD. Btw Accepted :P I think we have an even amount of boys and girls now XD. Idk I cant count it up right now cause I'm at a meeting :P
You're right, we have four boys and four girls.

Ya half the reason I made a guy was so it would be even now lol

I'm interested. So can I maybe join or do you need to keep the character's even?

It doesnt matter Akuma (:. But he should be Eli's bestfriend like last time. And Raven if you join then it will make it even again so sure :). But after these two make there character sheets not one else can sign up ^^. Once they make their cs I will set up the RP and put the link in this OOC !

Yay! Cant wait =D

I hope this gets started soon, I'm excited =D

Status
Not open for further replies.