Battle of the Clans Sign-up/OOC

I agree!

*As you can see, i'm not at all impatient*

2 more to go.

Guess I'm not needed here then. Good luck with the Rp anyway.

Eh? We never said you're not needed?

And If you want, Sinderi, there is still the Lynx.

Ookami: Lillian, Ikamori, Enru.

Same: Sora, Shou.

Ooyamaneko: Adair.

Shiroi Hana: Tensa, Hanae, Yuziko.

There is another sign-up, But he's doesn't count due to not being there for 3 weeks.

Did I miss something? Tensa, why are you trying to take over? (Please don't take that in a negative connotation)

I don't, actually. I'm just worried about OP. She's not there for a week, now. Yes, your wording was bad. But the point is: It shouldn't take that much time, And It's not like I can start it tomorrow anyway, there is a major lacking for Lynx clan. The Guy That was gone for 3 week isn't likely to come back. Thus, Lynx is a Member short. And I think the Wolf and the white Flower, has a bit too much. >.<

But that's how I see it. The Lynx won't survive with only one member.

Ideally this role play needs 3 people per clan, which is 12 people. So we would need to get 3 more people interested to even it out.

If you can get those 3, go ahead.

It wasn't poor choice of words. I only said to not take in a negative connotation. It still held the same meaning. I don't think we 3 per clan. And its not like the clan is only consisted of the rpers. Also, tensa, you cannot simply take responsibility of an RP. That requires permission. Like you said, don't be so impatient. I still don't get the phrase "op" in this context, but the GM may have some life things to take care of. So please, don't be so hasty and don't take things into your own hands.

Somebody might have to take over if they have a problem in RL though. This has been hanging around for four weeks now, it needs to begin sometime.

And i forgot about the non-rping clan member O.o

The ballad has drawn on longer and I'm still in, please be patient.

I don't want to have players to quit before it started, either.

I'll wait for a bit more. She might be back next week, anyway.

I think it that be the best idea. I'd wait till monday.

I think she'd be back, anyway. After all, she could of just been busy with things.

No, you will wait for the GM. E, I noticed your new. I've been here a lot longer. You have to wait for the GM. This is ahri's idea and her RP. Tensa, you should know this. If ahri reads all this, she'll decide on what to do.

I know, I know. That's why I removed the monday part.

Even if I do it, she'd get pissed. So no use doing anything.

Let's just hope all gets well. I'll do some other things, instead.