Battle of the Clans Sign-up/OOC

We need one more shark?

Will this be okay?

Name: Yukizo Kasumi
Clan: The 白い花(Shiroi Hana/White Flower) Clan
Past Clan(if in Shiroi): The オオヤマネコ(Ooyamaneko/Lynx) Clan.
Class: Rouge
Weapons: Duel swords, shuriken, and a dagger
Dual_Swords_by_Mereador.jpgthrowingstar.jpgdagger.jpg
Role: Assassin
Elemental Power: Ice
Personality: Quiet, reserved, clever, cunning, cold, loyal
Bio: Yukizo left the Lynx clan because he hated their history, and their role in the war. The Lynx clan was responsible for the death of Yukizo's family, so he truly resents the Lynx clan. He joined the White Flower to avenge his family. Yukizo is very loyal and helpful to the top member of the White Flower clan, but is cold to everybody else. He is antisocial but understands who to people against each other well. He likes to be efficient as possible with jobs, using his intellect to do so.

T134014303254f574a71f1153fa70c48ba1201002ab6d.jpg

I'm not the GM but, we have two in almost every clan so far. Except shark. We need one more shark member before we can start.

I wonder if the GM will allow second characters, as I think we need more people. Or we can try inviting people :)

The reason I pointed that out was to see if you'd be shark clan. Also, ahri, to my knowledge, has only granted me permission to make a second char to move things along. Even then, I had to plead in order for her to give in.

No, sorry, I find sharks a bit too scary. I don't really want a second characters, I just think it would be good to get this going.

Fine, I guess. I would change my second character but she's well thought out and I don't want to change her.

Don't Change her, then. And Even though people don't like it,we need to get a shark member.

I'll make a shark character to get it over with, though the other Shark member will be crippled.

But I would need 3 different members to agree with it, one being the other Shark.

Unless OP Shapes up and starts the RP.

Hey yo, this RP looks interesting and I feel like joining. I could be a shark clan member btw, I just need to know if they are good or bad.

They is no such as good or Bad.

There is five different armies. the goal it to conquer all.

To the OP's wiew, we're all bad guys, anyway.

Yeah never mind I just read that sorry. I will join the Sharks if you need another member though.

Reactions: 1 person
Yay~! Please do it~!

Ill post my app up here in a few moments :)

Name: Shou Kiranai

Clan: Shark Clan

Past Clan(if in Shiroi): None

Class: The Warrior

Weapons: Scythe, Sheathed Katana On His Back

Role: Fighter

Elemental Power: Wind

Personality: Sadistic, Greedy, Fool-Hardy, Cocky, Evil

Bio: Shou was born into the shark clan, but was not one ounce loved by his parents due to his appearance. As a child he was constantly made fun of, due to his pale skin and color of his hair. He grew hatred for all of the children he knew except for Sora, because he did not know him well at the time. By the time he was fourteen, he was lashed on his legs for every little thing that he did, and the scars are still there to this day. He could not take it anymore, and told his parents he had something to show them by the beach. Something that would blow their minds. The idiots actually followed him, and he slew both of his parents then and there, and secretly discarded their dead bodies in the sea.

After this, he felt like killing the now teens who made fun of him in the past, but this would not sit well with the other clan members. To expel his anger, he took up fighting with the warriors of the group, and trained with them for ten years. And over those ten years, he was secretly forging menacing looking armor for himself so that he could use it in battle. Due to his power, he was moved on to the front lines.

Appearance: [SPOILI]the_REAPER_by_vanillaDICE.jpg[/SPOILI]

Don't be so impatient. Wait for the OP.

We're all set, actually. I'll wait for OP to give it the go.

But If 3 members agree, I can start it off tomorrow afternoon, taking responsibility of the RP.