Battle of the Clans Sign-up/OOC

Yay~~~~ Either we need to suck in more players, or that we need to Start. I don't know. XD

We need 2 more Same clan members and 1 more shiroi. I'm thinking about letting people have second characters but then again....
Having two characters in different clans.... I'll think about it.

Lol. :3 Hell yeah.

This.. is driving me insane Dx such a wait... e.e

Huntsman, we are waiting on the clan's to be more equivalent. Be patient.

I know. I am, it's just that. It is killing me x.x But nah I know. I am going to wait it out. :P I am just getting excited for this rp >3<

I'm excited too. I was the first one to pop up and sign in.

Yeah, I'm the one who usually gets impatient. What happened?

Tensa, did you see my post in the halloween town ooc?

Oh damn. >.< I was still waiting for you to accept it. DX

I didn't say it? Oh, my bad. I accepted it and told you to go ahead and post. Sawwy. *hugs* Hopefully that makes up for my little mistake.

Thanks. I'll try not to take too long to muster up something.

Sorry for the wait. My internet wouldn't let me post for a while. TT_TT And I want the clans to blance out more so it can be better roleplay. :/

So, something like 2 characters for each clan, right?

-looks up at the roleplay- You know, this is a pretty awesome roleplay idea!

Just join!! please?

If you still need people you could count me in, any preferences for which clan I should join?

Reserved spot for D'evils second character.

I have received permission to have a second char, are there any who only have one in their clan?

Name: Hanae Rosaline
Clan: Shiroi Hana
Past Clan(if in Shiroi): wolf
Class: Warrior
Weapons: Scythe scythe.jpg, and two broadswords. Broadswords are always on her back unless she is encountered with too many enemies (cause 2 broadswords could devastate more than one scythe)
Role: Leader
Elemental Power: Ice
Personality: Wise and always optimistic. Talks very little, but when she does everyone listens. She has a presence that demands respect while her demeanor is always respectful. She is the perfect leader and cares much for her clan.
Bio: Hanae left the wolf clan when she thought the current leader was unfair. Once she travelled more and met new people and had experiences, she became wise and knowledgable, knowing what the leader of the wolf clan was trying to do for her. Eventually, she stumbled upon the Shiroi clan and quickly became integrated into the clan. After a few years there, she became the leader, having the challenged the previous one whom she thought was unwise. Now she leads the clan, hoping that she could be a better leader.

artist_ailee2_121016.jpg

I put up my sheet. Pictures will come later when I get home.