Battle of the Bands (MaryGold x lxngdon)

j a c e

"I know how you feel,"
Jace said with a heavy sigh as he mixed together the cream and the chocolate lava in his bowl. "As soon as we finished it I wanted to fucking Apparate to that studio and record it so it could have been released tomorrow."

He sighed again and leaned back in his stool as he sipped his milk.

"Hm," said Jace, as if deciding on which Disney film to watch with his girlfriend was a very important and a very difficult decision to make. "Maybe ... Pocahontas? I'm in the mood for some Pocahontas. Or Mulan. Yep, I have decided upon Mulan."

Jace cleared their two empty bowls, put them in the dishwasher and picked up Embry like a small child as he carried her into his bedroom. He set the cuddly girl on the bed and put the movie on Netflix before joining her.

He leaned against the wall, on a collection of squashy pillows, and pulled Embry into his lap so he could rest his head on her chest and hold her tightly. It was his intention to make her feel as loved as possible.

E M B R Y
Embry snuggled into his embrace and fastened her arms around his waist firmly. She was completely entrapped and enveloped in his love and affections and she could enjoy nothing more in the world. She could love nothing more.

No, she loved him him more, obviously. And she never, not even once, had ever loved a person so much before. Embry didn't think it was even possible to love Jace as much as she did. To add to it, somehow, she found herself falling deeper in love with him each day.

Of course, it was still perplexing why or how he could return her love so grandly, but she took it with wide open arms.

She only leaned back for a minute to kiss his cheek and slowly lay her head back against the pillow. "Thanks for the treat.Whispered Embry, barely audible above the the sound from the starting movie.

j a c e

"Hm?"

It was so easy for Jace to get lost in Embry. Even if she wasn't doing anything, he could get completely absorbed and distracted by the slightest of movements from her, as she shifted her weight in his lap or reached up to tuck her hair behind her ear.

It occurred to him that she was talking about the cake. "Oh, that's fine. Anytime," he assured her, pecking her on the lips before turning his gaze back to the film.

He was able to watch it but he had seen it a hundred thousand times before so Jace found himself rubbing Embry's back and running his fingers through her silky blonde hair.

E M B R Y
Again, it was always difficult for Embry to focus on anything else when Jace was touching her. The innocent actions were plenty to take her attention away as much as the more intimate ones. All she could do was tune everything else out and melt into his soothing, hypnotic touch. And love every bit of it.

She closed her eyes briefly and tightened her arms around his waist slightly. Her fingers slid underneath his top, simply so she could get a feel of his skin, tracing small circle patterns on top of it lightly.

It was a mystery to her as much as it was natural, but she loved skin contact, with Jace only. It didn't have to be sexual to feel good, just the brush of hands could send shivers down your spine or a spark up your hand and arm. Intimacy of any kind, usually always included it

She kissed his jawline and tried directing her attention to the movie again.

j a c e

As much as he loved the movie they were supposed to be watching, Jace loved Embry so much more. He loved Embry more than anything else -- more than music, more than performing.

He needed Embry more than he needed air to breathe.

He slowly trailed his fingers down her arm and kissed her on the neck before averting his piercing, bright blue eyes to the TV in front of them. Usually Jace would sing along with the songs but he last thing he wanted to do was ruin the peace and serenity in the room.

Slowly, Jace tilted her jaw up so he could delicately kiss her on her soft lips. She was so beautiful. She was so perfect that it was absurd to Jace, the idea of anyone ever mistreating this angel.

E M B R Y
Drowning out the background noise was relatively easy, it was natural to be exact. All she could think about was Jace and his smooth, heavenly lips that were he had pressed against her own. She could only kiss him back, drawing her fingers up to wrap her arms around his neck loosely.

He did not have to say how felt about her a loud. She could feel it in his touch clear and perfectly. What had she done to be thought of so highly? She hadn't a clue, not did it matter at this point.

Never had she been loved and needed so much. And here, she thought only her own feelings could reach so far out.

She pulled back from his lips and kissed his chin and don't to his Adam's apple.

"I love you, Jace." Embry whispered softly, keeping the tranquility of the room and mood."I'll always love you."

j a c e

Jace slipped one arm around Embry's waist and used the other to cradle her beautiful, perfect face. He sighed in content at her words and pecked her on the mouth again, making sure she knew how he felt.

"I love you, too," he whispered. "I'll love you until the day I die."

Jace came to realise that there would never be anything else for him. Maybe that was why his past relationships hadn't worked out -- because Embry was his soulmate.

He gently kissed her on the jawbone and then the collarbone, moving his hands to hold her waist with his slender fingers.

E M B R Y
She was radiating with exaltation. Feeling more at place in his hands than she would ever feel anywhere else. Music used to be her life. Now, it came second place to her boyfriend, Jace. And she no regrets about the change in her new life.

She closed her eyes for a second, taking in the sweet and delicious feeling of his lips against her skin and hands on her body. She drew her fingers up the back of his neck lightly to tangle them in his now blonde hair. And steadily, she ran her graceful musician fingers through it.

Embry rearranged her sitting, so she sat still in his lap, but astride him.

"Do you want to go to bed?"
She inquired quietly. Though, she clearly did not. Or could not.

It was funny how she was so drained earlier, but the simplest of touches from had completely energized her. Still, the TV failed attracted her attention for all that she needed and wanted was in front of her.

j a c e

Jace moved with her, leaning back slightly so her head was above his and she had control. Jace was flexible when it came to who was in control. All he wanted was for Embry to feel comfortable, loved and special in his arms.

"Not particularly," Jace murmured with the tiniest of playful smirks. He kissed her on the lips again and searched with his hand for the TV remote, where he paused the movie and tossed the device aside.

Jace slid his hands up her shirt and slowly, gently, caressed her back and brushed his fingers over the clasp of her bra. He didn't mind how far they went or didn't go, because Jace was completely and utterly content just like this, with Embry in his arms and loving him back.

"Unless you want to sleep," he added with a sigh, closing his eyes and pressing his nose into her cheek. Jace had a very intensely attractive face but he was able to look cute and sweet if he ever wanted to.

"It's up to you."

E M B R Y
"I don't want to." Embry decided with out a moments thought and for a second, she bit down in the middle of her bottom lip gently. "Not right now at least." She concluded and kissed his cheek and neck, long and lovingly.

Her hands moved to cup his face tenderly, and she withdrew slightly to press her lips onto his shortly, but with all the same deep affection she felt for him. Her affectionate for him ran deep. So, it was short, but it was passionate all the same.

She stripped off her shirt and unclasped her bra next, revealing her slim figure, unblemished, pale skin and her average sized breasts, leaving her only in the boxers she borrowed. And after dropping her garments onto the floor, she leaned back in to continue kissing him while she rubbed his sides.

j a c e

Jace allowed himself a few moments to gaze at her revealed body. She was perfect in every single aspect of the word, so much that the word seemed like a gross understatement when describing Embry Ashford.

He leaned forward to take off his own shirt in return, pulling his tank top over his head and throwing it aside. As she kissed him, he gently squeezed her perfect breasts and proceeded to rub her back.

Everything was so easy with Embry. It didn't take Jace any effort to kiss or touch her. He didn't need to think before he acted because he knew how to conduct himself around her, and with her.

Jace slipped his fingers under the waistband of the boxers she wore and rubbed her inner thigh as he leaned back, so he was laying on his back and she still straddled him.

E M B R Y
A soft moan had escaped Embry's mouth when he caressed her breast. And it wouldn't be the last. As he laid his back down on the mattress and stroked her inner thigh it sent a cool shiver up her spine and a heated drive.

The simplest touch from him made her body sensitive to different and pleasurable feelings. And she loved it. She loved Jace so much that it suffocated her at times when he wasn't there. She needed and wanted him more than anything. A love she never had before.

It made her feel good. And she wanted him to feel just as good. The way he always had her feeling, it was in different concepts. But it would feel great all the same.

Embry leaned over and kissed him deeply and passionately. Her hands traveled down his body from his chest, across his stomach and to the waistband of his pants. She only played with it a little before pulling back and taking it and his undergarments off both.

But after that, she focused more on her desire of reciprocating the delicious pleasures he had given her, though hopefully on a grandeur scale.

And when she was done, leaving herself satisfied as well, she laid her head against his chest, panting softly and a few strands damp and stuck to her face from sweat. But she was happy, very happy.

j a c e

Sex with Alexa was good because she was good at it.

Sex with Embry was amazing because they loved each other and they showed it to one another every single day.

He gasped when he finished and immediately put his arms around Embry as he levelled out his breathing. He pulled her up slightly and kissed her deeply on the lips, not at all caring where her mouth had just been because he wasn't a little bitch.

"I love you," he told her. He had said it a thousand times but it always felt like the first time. "I love you so much."

Jace shifted them both so they were laying beside each other and kissed her on the end of the nose.

"We should sleep, we have a song to record tomorrow," he reminded her.

E M B R Y
"I haven't forgotten." Embry murmured, moving her damp strands of hair from her face as she closed her eyes.

He wouldn't have to tell her twice. She had settled into the bed by rolling onto her side to stay comfortable while she still faced him, and pulled the bed covers over their nude bodies.

Drifting to sleep would be easy, with her vitality had been used up, but mainly because there was another warm body present. Not just person beside her, but the one person she always thought of before going to sleep and the first to come into her mind when she woke. And, here, in the bed with him, was a dreamy euphoria moment, to not have to say goodbye, but only goodnight.

She smiled dazedly, her hand inching it's away across the bed sheet to find and hold his. "Tonight, let's meet in our dreams." She whispered as her goodnight in a far off, and slight flippant voice, and her eyes only opened shortly, they were too heavy to keep open any longer.

j a c e

"I'll see you there," said Jace sleepily.

He fell asleep soon after Embry did and only woke up when he heard his phone ring the next morning.

Groggily, he rolled over to answer it. "Hello?"

"Hey. It's Ashley."

"Oh, hey."

"Is Embry there? Jasper told me they're coming on tour with us."

Jace frowned but nodded even though she couldn't see him. He rolled over and poked Embry with the phone until she woke up.

E M B R Y
Embry rolled over onto her back and sat up sluggishly. "Hmm? What?"

She pushed her hair out of her face and rubbed her eyes, hoping to clear the sleepiness from her eyes. And did so successfully on her part before taking the phone in her half-asleep state. So she let a small yawn before putting the phone to her ear.

"Hello?"
She answered, turning around and kicking her feet and legs off the bed and sitting on the edge.

j a c e

"Hey, Embry, it's Ashley."

Jace sat up groggily and stretched his arms, running a hand through his messy blond hair as he did so. He was sleepy still, but it was eight in the morning and they needed to be at the studio in two hours.

Jace reached over and affectionately rubbed Embry's side, feeling her slim curves and the dip that was her waist. She was beautiful.

"Jazz told us you're going on tour. I just wanted to offer that you could stay in my bus since I know how hard it is to sleep with a bunch of guys around you."

E M B R Y
Embry's eyes pryed further open when hearing the sound of Ashley's voice. She smiled some, waking up and becoming more aware entirely, though her body was still slightly tired. It was enough to make her want to simply lie down, not sleep, for a little while longer.

She sighed contentedly at Jace's touch, it left a trail of goosebumps, but she went on talking over the phone."That would be great, thank you. I can barely stand being in the same bus as my own bandmates." She said almost laughingly.

"It would also be nice to be around another woman."

j a c e

"Awesome."

"Do I get to stay in your bus too, Ash?" Jace asked with a smirk, leaning in to speak into the phone.

"Ugh, fine. But you have to stay quiet if you're gonna fuck. And if Jasper leaves his socks on the floor I'm going to blame you."

"Fair enough," Jace laughed. "See you, Ash."

"Bye bitches."

Jace hung up and kissed Embry on the end of the nose. "Ash is cool."

E M B R Y
"Yeah. She is." Embry grinned stood up from her place the bed and stretched, reaching her balled fist in the air and holding back a yawn.

She turned around to give him a quick to the lips and checked the time."I guess we should be getting ready to go then."

Embry scooped up a shirt from the floor and pulled it over her head. She had completely forgotten that she was topless for a moment. There was nothing to be embarrassed by, he had seen it all before and she was comfortable in her own skin with.

Anyway, her mind had been other places.Just as it still was. Obviously, she was excited to finally be able to get in the studio for their song.