Batman vs. Superman official trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll ask me how I liked it, I'll say, "I saved my money".

I can only imagine somebody at Warner Bros. going "Disney has Star Wars and Avengers: Age of Ultron! What have we got!?"
Then somebody else going "Ben Affleck as Batman in Man of Steel 2!"
Then the first guy looks to the ceiling, defeated, saying "Fuck, we'll say it's Batman V. Superman, maybe we'll break even that way."

I'm going to skip it; I despised Man of Steel and Ben Affleck as Batman just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Meh.

What I saw is exactly what I expected a David S. Goyer written, Christopher Nolan Produced(Don't even know if he still is, don't care) and Zack Snyder Directed Superman V Batman Movie would turn out. And oh hey! we saw absolutely nothing of Lexxie Luthorberg.

Reactions: Dervish
Meh.

What I saw is exactly what I expected a David S. Goyer written, Christopher Nolan Produced(Don't even know if he still is, don't care) and Zack Snyder Directed Superman V Batman Movie would turn out. And oh hey! we saw absolutely nothing of Lexxie Luthorberg.
We should start calling him Lexxie Luthorberg from here on out. It's a superior name for a superior man.

Guys, guys.

Its Batman and Superman.

In the same film.

Remember when DC Animated Universe did the multi-part "World's Finest" episodes in Superman: The Animated Series?

Remember how wonderful it was to see Tim Daly (Superman) and Kevin Conroy (Batman) have a testosterone contest for part of an episode and then grudgingly work together against a common foe?

Remember the awesome that spiraled out of that fateful meeting with Justice League and Justice League Unlimited?

ITS BATMAN AND SUPERMAN IN THE SAME MOVIE. I CAN DIE HAPPY.

What I'd like to see is Dawn of Justice being about Batman and Superman having a pissing contest, then realizing that Luthor is trying to fuck them both from the shadows, and team up against him...only for Luthor to reveal his secret weapon and the true villain of Dawn of Justice:

Braniac.

THEN we'd have some other DC movies and when Man of Steel 3 comes out, its villain will be Doomsday.

And then you have the trifecta/quadrifecta of Superman villains.

Man of Steel 1 - Zod
Dawn of Justice - Luthor and Braniac
Man of Steel 3 - Doomsday

And then we all die happy.

Guys, guys.

Its Batman and Superman.

In the same film.

Remember when DC Animated Universe did the multi-part "World's Finest" episodes in Superman: The Animated Series?

Remember how wonderful it was to see Tim Daly (Superman) and Kevin Conroy (Batman) have a testosterone contest for part of an episode and then grudgingly work together against a common foe?

Remember the awesome that spiraled out of that fateful meeting with Justice League and Justice League Unlimited?

ITS BATMAN AND SUPERMAN IN THE SAME MOVIE. I CAN DIE HAPPY.

What I'd like to see is Dawn of Justice being about Batman and Superman having a pissing contest, then realizing that Luthor is trying to fuck them both from the shadows, and team up against him...only for Luthor to reveal his secret weapon and the true villain of Dawn of Justice:

Braniac.

THEN we'd have some other DC movies and when Man of Steel 3 comes out, its villain will be Doomsday.

And then you have the trifecta/quadrifecta of Superman villains.

Man of Steel 1 - Zod
Dawn of Justice - Luthor and Braniac
Man of Steel 3 - Doomsday

And then we all die happy.
Animated DC = Absolutely fantastic.

Movie DC = "Know what Marvel does to captivate its audience and win the adoration of critics? Let's do the opposite of that."

Reactions: Faithviper
my favorite part of that honest trailer? the narrator humming Game of Thrones at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.