Batman Role Needed for Wonder Woman and Batman Tale

S

SkeletorisKeldor29

Original poster
I am looking for someone to be Batman for this story I had in kind for Batman and Wonder Woman.
Anyone who has proper grammar and is well descriptive and writes worthy of a novel is welcomed to message me. Thanks. I want someone who is willing to put the time and effort into this role and be serious about it. I’m going to do my best as being Gal Gadot’s WW, with some added flavor.
I think this could be an excellent project. Please send me a PM, and hopefully we can get a Google Doc on it. I want this to be a great role-play and story. Both Batman and Wonder Woman deserve a story focusing on the both of them. Diana is always so positive and upbeat, and Bruce is so dark and brooding. It’ll be interesting to see them interact.

I hope I have some takers. This is something I want to have fun with.

I am looking for someone to be Batman for this story I had in kind for Batman and Wonder Woman.
Anyone who has proper grammar and is well descriptive and writes worthy of a novel is welcomed to message me. Thanks. I want someone who is willing to put the time and effort into this role and be serious about it. I’m going to do my best as being Gal Gadot’s WW, with some added flavor.
I think this could be an excellent project. Please send me a PM, and hopefully we can get a Google Doc on it. I want this to be a great role-play and story. Both Batman and Wonder Woman deserve a story focusing on the both of them. Diana is always so positive and upbeat, and Bruce is so dark and brooding. It’ll be interesting to see them interact.

Yes to Batman :)

I am a very visual, novel-like writer too.

Can we do something that is Noir inspired?

Reactions: SkeletorisKeldor29

Hey, yes I'm sure we can brain storm something. And I hope you don't mind a romance between them too. I think that would be interesting as well.

Hey, yes I'm sure we can brain storm something. And I hope you don't mind a romance between them too. I think that would be interesting as well.

Definitely.

Can I PM you?

Definitely.

Can I PM you?
Go ahead, but I have to ask if you're going to be okay with a male role-player in this. If not, I understand. I don't want any issues from the outset. I'd rather to let you know up front.

Definitely.

Can I PM you?
Go ahead, but I have to ask if you're going to be okay with a male role-player in this. If not, I understand. I don't want any issues from the outset. I'd rather to let you know up front.
Nope, worked with males before :) PM'ing soon.