Batman: Legacy of the Dark Knight (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing Le bio. Cause me and my slow ass keeps getting distracted.

I'm done with the bio. I got lazy to be specific........ But hope it's still fine. It's still about what I planned with you sora XD

I'll review the sheets later on, I'm a bit busy today.

made a tiny change to Jason Todd, made him have a little bit of history with Slade before becoming the Red Hood

I'll have it started later today/tomorrow, no worries!

I hope we start today, and is there still gonna be a batman? D8
I feel like there won't.

Batman's sheet is being worked on, but he'll be in the RP soon! For now we can just deal with usual business in Gotham, then deal with the Batman returns plot when the sheet is finished.

When I finish some other posts and work up an opener, yep!

I've got other stuff to do before I make the first post for this, so it should be up later today or tomorrow

Don't worry! It'll be up soon 8D

@Shace LOL sorry feeling the jascas feels. I saw your Jason Todd and began stalking him with Cassandra...
Now I wanna make Cassandra but I'm not so sure. OTL
I just had this idea that they dated when he was robin and she was training as batgirl and had a childish crush on each other. And she steps down from being batgirl when he dies before becoming a anti hero for like ever now. Something like dickbabs but they're wayyyy kickass >8D.
I wasn't sure if you'd accepted it anyways :3 i had a strong belief you'd want Jason to not be with anyone XD
tumblr_l7c2ijBo2H1qc6nfn.jpg

tumblr_mqdiajE3F31r19hcko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqdiajE3F31r19hcko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqdiajE3F31r19hcko3_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually wasn't sure what to do with Jason in this RP relationship wise.

Since A, in this RP he was actually the first Robin, B never got killed by the Joker, and C I wasn't sure who was going be in the RP and their ages. So I left it open for time being (y)

But I wouldn't mind him having a fling during his time as Robin (y)

He was the first robin in this RP AJSJSJJSSKSJEHIDDJ... I'm lazy to change my OC bio now.
How about Jason and Rosemary me competitive with one another or something :o.
But then again he'd be to mature for arguments, but somewhere along those lines.

Something like tim and Damian's relationship with one another or Jason and tims.
One point they're enemies, next point they're not.
They fight one time, next time they don't.

Like a contradictory feeling?
Maybe Jason feels she's taking away batman's attention from him ; she feels he's taking away Slade's attention from her.
If Jason has daddy issues still <_< I wouldn't mind the beginning suggestion of on off friends and enemies etc.

@Shace

Status
Not open for further replies.