2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
IMG_20180808_164818.jpg
Tick…. Tick… Tick…. Tick….Tick….Tick.

The large grandfather clock ticked in the dark sleepy house. The world outside, was quite and still. It was almost to still as if the world was holding its breath for something. The sound of crunching gravel was heard as vehicles pulled up to a open space. Figures stepped out of the trucks and the beings pulled out fabric, poles, rope and more. Big burly muscular men started to pull the fabric up to a point as they hammered the rope down with spikes into the ground. As it slowly came together the distinct outline of a circus tent could be seen in the dark.

As dawn hit the newly built fairgrounds were empty and as if nothing walked among its grounds. It seemed almost abandoned, one would never know that beings had set this up the night before, only those who lived in the town knew that this had not been there the evening before. Flyers littered the town walls and some even blew across the streets. As the sleepy town woke to find the circus had come over night.

Now this circus was not ordinary it would open at Dusk and go till the wee hours of the morning. On the ticket booth window there was a closed sign and Now hiring sign that looked crudely written. The title of the Carnival was Carnival Básanna, Deaths Carnival in Irish. This Carnival was well known for people disappearing with it. The authorities have been after them for years and every time they decide to take the Owner into custody it disappears along with a new victim or two from the town. However now with in the Circus Acts are disappearing left and right. There were theories as to why they were,but nobody new for sure. Now will the lifetime of authorities catch up to them with the fear of the thing chasing them? Or will they find the clues and stop it before the immortalized Carnival is gone forever?

800px_COLOURBOX15458588.jpg
  • || No godmodding, Power playing etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths. ||
    || If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to leave now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well. Plus we have a mix of Stars, this also isn't a Romantic rp||
    || This is A Fantasy Horror. It's meant to be all in good fun. That being said, try to not stray off the path of the story I have layed out I will do GM posts and put a warning at the top if it may get on the creepy side for the people who are not for all creepy stuff I eill put a synopsis at the bottom for the feint of heart||
    || Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important. ||
    || Please be literate. 2+ paragraph is the minimum reply. Not a super Grammar Nazi just put punctuations where they should go no weird funky comas, also check to make sure your post makes sense all are human and mess up I get that just try||
    || No Mary Sues or Gary stus allowed be original||
    || Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS. ||
    || Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission. ||
    || You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying. ||
    || You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them. ||
    || Please note that I reserve the right to change or add to these rules at anytime I see fit ||
    ||Also I Really Fucking hate that I have to put this but if I ask you to change something on your character for the love of fucking god please do it don't argue with me. Or you know where the door is at and can leave. This is my RP and if I feel something doesn't fit I will ask you to tweak it. Not trying to be mean, but people have argued with me and its like guys I asked nicely now get out.||
    ||Have Fun||
    ||I promise I am not mean please talk to me if you have a issue something or someone. If you don't talk to me it can't be resolved.||
  • (Note: Dont have to fill all , Just options. Only Roll that has to be filled is Ring Master others you may pick and choose.) Death Ring Master and owner of The Circus Dark if you think you can play him as I will post him just make a cs and tweak it to your liking pm me here or Discord
    Acrobatics
    -Tumbling Happily
    - Trampoline Happily

Aerial Acts
    - Trapeze Queenie
    - Aerial Silks Dark
    - Corde Lisse Happily
    - Hoop Aerial Aka
    Stilts open
    Contortion Happily
    Equilibristic
    -Juggling open
    -Plate spinning Happily
    -Rolling Globe open
    Band Members happily open
    Clowns Dark open
    Daredevil Stunt Acts Dark open
    Sideshow
    - Fire eating open
    - Fire breathing Denali
    - Fire Dancers Dark, Denali, Happily
    - Human Cannonball Happily
    - Chapeaugraphy open
    - Knife Throwing open
    - Magic shows Happily open
    - Fortune Telling- Denali
    - Sword Swallowing Queens Guard
    - Strongman open
    - Life like Doll Dark and KTL
    Puppeteer Dark and Danasaur

- Bearded Lady open
    Working with Animals
    - Animal Tamer open
    - Elephant acrobatics Happily
    - Shape shifter Aka
    - Petting zoo Keeper happily
    - Horse trainer happily
    - Houndmaster @TheQueensGuard

Towns person who joins or get's taken

Human
    Queens Guard Detective
    Dark Detective
    Happily open
  • Name:
    Nickname: (if any)
    Appearance Age:
    Real Age:remember some are veterans and some are newer. Please not all veterans
    Year you joined: (it is 2025, Carnivals been running since the 500 AD the end of the Greek/ Roman Troy Era)
    Sexuality: (Obvious)
    Appearance: (IPlease refrain from using anime or overly cartoony images as faceclaims. I prefer realistic artwork for guests to the Carnival/ humans/ or human like Carnies, but fantasy art is fine for most Carnies. If they have a human and creature form put both please)
    (Height, Weight, hair color and length, Eye color, skin tine Color in both forms, do they have wings scales claws fangs and so on, tattoos, Markings, Piercings, and anything else your picture may not depict or may not have but you wanted on them.)
    Race: (check acceptable race list)
    Role/Occupation: (What your character does for a living)
    Weapons: (not something really needed unless elemental witch wizard or human especially detectives. The others should have claws, fangs,speed and so on but if you wish them to have a weapon limit it to one.)
    Ability: (powers, abilities of Demon, werewolves, vampires etc. )
    Personality: (Five positive and 5 negative may do more if you feel like it.)
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses: ( have a strength you have a weakness)
    Hobbies:
    Small bio of How you joined the Carnival: ( small paragraph is okay)
    Small backstory for human if not in Carnival: (for any one play humans.)
    History: (optional can be put in rp)
    Extra: (Anything else you want to put Theme song languages they know, etc.)
    Relationships: (optional)
  • Discord OOC Signups IC

• Human
    -Queens Guard
    -Dark
    Vampire
    -Dark
    Demon
    Werewolf
    Ghost (ask me before you take this)
    -Queenie
    Fae
    -Dark
    Cyclops
    Pixies
    -Happily
    Shifters
    -Queens Guard
    -Aka
    Witches/Wizards
    -Happily
    Elementals
    -Happily
    Sirens
    - Aka
    Mermaids
    -Happily
    Zombie
    -Dark
    White Walker
    Skeleton
    -Dark
    Dark Elf
    - Denali
    Wendigo
    -Queens Guard
    Fallen Angel
    - Dark Disney
  • Name:
    Appearance:
    Race:
    Role: (what they do)

il_570xN.1484819360_c9o7.jpg

Note: Didn't See the act you want or Race You want ask me. May not always say yes, but never hurts to ask.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheQueensGuard
  • tumblr_nollb4kER11tjrwu3o8_r1_1280.jpg
    152554-fantasy_art-Grim_Reaper-748x561.jpg
    f0f6cf85de306d5ad0c72cb9aa25d1c9.jpg
    Name:
    Damon Death Grimm
    Nickname:
    Grim Reaper
    Appearance Age:
    Mid 30s
    Real Age:
    Unknown Death has been around since the beginning of Man
    Year you joined:
    Started His Carnival in 500 AD
    Sexuality:
    Heterosexual
    Appearance:
    Height 6'4, Weight 172, hair color and length black and shoulder length, Eye color Green, skin tone Color in both forms -tanned in human form and bone white in Death form, skeletal body in real form , tattoos in human form, he has them on his arm and back, Also his symbol on his neck looks like his flesh accept in the dark it glows, Markings scar across his human form cheek in a ex, Piercings his ears in human form, and anything else your picture may not depict or may not have but you wanted on them.
    Race:
    Grim Reaper Death Skeleton
    Role/Occupation:
    Ringmaster and owner of the Carnival
    Weapons:
    His scythe
    Ability:
    He has the power to track his Carnies
    Grim Reaper Physiology
    Personality:
    + : Smart, Charming, Funny, Witty, and Protective
    -: cold, sarcastic, calculating, manipulative, and devious
    Strengths:
    Magic, Performing, Trickery, and sarcasm
    Weaknesses:
    His Carnival, His temper, His pride, His ego, and his magic
    Smoking
    Alochol
    Tv (still just intrigues him)
    Reading
    Music
    Playing Violin and piano
    Dislikes:
    stupidity
    Disloyalty
    Dishonor
    Country music
    Reality shows
    Being Disturbed while in his office
    Being woken up
    Hobbies:
    Reading
    Playing violin
    Swimming
    Small bio of How you joined the Carnival:
    Death had gotten bored with his every day mundane life of taking those who hated him or were afraid of him. So he decided if they were going to fear him, that they should fear his Carnival and also be in awe of the amazing beings that walked the earth think it was all pretend.
    History:
    very long history of sir Grimm, but that can be saved for another day.
    Extra:
    Languages can speak any language fluently He is very very old.
    Relationships:
    Char: He is immensely enamored with her and her wonderful voice even the fact that she is grateful to be among his ranks. He wished others had her view on being with him.
    Shira:His devilish fire Fae, he is definitely very close to her and enjoys her dark humor and attitude.

• 06fa587e29161bd50ad52ea9d0f7ec50--fantasy-girl-dark-fantasy.jpg
    Melisandre_(Fan_Made).jpg
    Name:
    Shira Kahn
    Nickname:
    Red
    Appearance Age:
    Real Age:
    Thousand upon thousand years old
    Year you joined:
    600 AD
    Sexuality:
    Bisexual
    Appearance:
    Height 5'8, Weight 127, hair color and length Fire red down to just above her butt, Eye color Amber like fiery Coals, skin tone Color in both forms pale as the moon skin in all forms, do they have wings scales claws fangs and so on, tattoos and Markings she has a red fire tribe tattoo on right arm,
    Shoulder of her left has the devils symbol burned into her skin matches her pale skin in the light in the dark it is a glowing Red, Piercings ears, nose, tongue, spider bites, and belly button
    Race:
    Fire Fae
    Role/Occupation:
    Fire Belly Dancer
    Weapons:
    Has a bow and Arrow,but rarely uses it
    Ability:
    Pyrokinesis
    Fire Manipulation
    Personality:
    Pos: Smart, observant, charming, loyal, protective, witty and well mannered
    Neg: Devious, mischievous, cold, calculating, trickster, and mysterious
    Strengths:
    Smarts
    witt
    charm
    magic
    Agility
    Weaknesses:
    Emotions
    Bright sun light
    Salt
    Iron
    Summoning spells
    Cold
    Fire
    Reading
    Dancing
    playing violin
    Performing
    Alochol
    Smoking hookah
    Dislikes:
    Stupidity
    Dishonor
    Disloyalty
    Beight light
    Day time
    Being hunted
    Hobbies:
    Reading
    Dancing
    swimming
    Small Bio of How you joined the Carnival:
    She had been out causing mischief and Chaos when she came upon a man with a small band of people walking around. She was curious, making her way over and watched them perform under the trees. It was a small troop and the man who ran it seemed theatrical and lively and someone the world could fear. She was in love with the concept. Clapping at the end of a performance, the man turned he had a Skeleton face and body. He was the Man known as Death or the Grim Reaper. She introduced herself and said she like to join him, she was tired if traveling alone being forced to leave when the light and dark court of the fae realm combined into one court again. Upon seeing her talent Death had invited her to join them.
    History:
    rp out
    Extra:
    Fluent in many many languages

Last edited:

• images (4).jpeg
    2afe82e368e71ad2bf85ecfd38b2fefd.jpg
    Name:
    Sabine Night
    Nickname:
    Saber, Saber Tooth, Deadly Night Shade
    Appearance Age:
    Real Age:
    Over 1000 years old
    Year you joined:
    Joined 200 years ago
    Sexuality:
    Bisexual
    Appearance:9562ef3ff18217cbc1557c0bf20e673f--beautiful-dark-art-beautiful-artwork.jpg
    take_me_higher__take_me__by_fallandark-d9r06hl.jpg
    Height 5'6, Weight 125, hair color and length dark black and hair down to the middle of her back, Eye color Greenish blue, skin tone Color in both forms pale as the moon in both forms, Black wings, tattoos the cirque tattoo that had been braned on her since she started, Markings scars along her back, Piercings ears only
    Race:
    Fallen Angel
    Role/Occupation:
    Aerial Silk Act and side show for wings
    Weapons:
    Blades on the end of her wings her wings
    Ability:
    Tattooed Wings: Her wings are tattoos on her back and she can make them form and actually have wings or they can shrink and return to her skin looking like a tattoo.
    Darkness Magic: Darkness Manipulation
    Shadow Travel: when she is flying, she can use shadow travel
    Flying: She has wings of course she can fly
    Personality:
    Pos: Observant, witty, smart, Discreet, playful, fair, and Loyal
    Neutral: Hypnotic, Moral, Mystical, Mysterious, adrenaline and Quiet
    Neg: Sarcastic, stubborn, blunt, callous, fiery, cold, and gloomy
    Strengths:
    Smarts
    Witt
    Charm
    Art
    Self control
    Humor
    Weaknesses:
    Blunt
    Callous
    Fierce
    Wisp her spirit guide
    Adrenaline junky
    long walks
    animals
    winter
    swimming
    reading
    sleeping
    photography
    drinking
    weed
    dancing
    horror movies
    romantic movies
    comedies
    Dislikes:
    body odor
    germs
    liars
    hypocrites
    people
    mushrooms
    bugs
    the heat
    summer
    kids
    annoying people
    puking
    Hobbies:
    Photography
    Dancing
    Flying
    ATV riding
    Surfing
    Cliff diving
    Street racing
    all_that_i_m_dying_for_by_fallandark-d6oysn4.jpg
    Sabine had been wandering the earth for over 1000 years. She fallen from grace and become slightly gloomy and dark especially after her wings turned black. Shehad gone against what she been told never to do, reveal herself to a human. She said it was to save the humans soul. However when she fell it was thousands of years ago. She is a little over a 1000 years old. She been wandering the earth dodging hunters, Hades, and Death. All had contracts for her to sign all had a deal and she didn't want to sign a deal. However one day 200 years ago she came upon a Carnival, intrigued by the power coming off it and stepped on to the ground, which had been a bad idea a trap from the minute she stepped onto the grounds. Chains encased her body invisible to a humans gaze unless it was a hunter. Hunters just knew, she was forced to sign a contract and the tattoo magically burned itself into her skin.
    History: Rp Out
    Extra:
    Relationships:
    Jazmina=
    Maeve=
    Soliel=
    Death:
    Shira=
    Klaus=
    Char=
    Mondo=
    Dante= Friends
    Elijah= Mutual Respect open lets talk
    images (5).jpeg

• 9f8e391a95ae382b31a27456710413ca.jpg
    65588a23aff432f880ecf140f6d80a5b--selene-underworld-underworld-movies.jpg
    Name:
    Skylar Erin Howl
    Nickname:
    Sky, Skyla or Howl
    Appearance Age:
    Real Age:
    Year you joined:
    Has not joined
    Sexuality:
    Heterosexual, bi curious
    Appearance:
    Height 5'7, Weight 128, hair color and length black and middle of her back, Eye color blue, skin tone Color Fair and smooth, do they have wings scales claws fangs and so on none yet , tattoos has two full sleeves, Markings hunters mark , Piercings none but her ears
    Race:
    Human for now
    Role/Occupation:
    Detective/ Family Secret Is they are hunters. They hunt supernaturals
    Weapons:
    9 millimeter glock and throwing knives
    A dual blade dagger to kill any supernatural
    Ability:
    None as of yet
    Personality:
    Pos: Clever, Charming, smart, observant, cool, protective and collected
    Neg: calculating, hot headed, stubborn, sarcastic, and Impulsive
    Strengths:
    Integrity
    Persistence
    Stubbornness
    Smarts
    Charm
    Weaknesses:
    Partner
    Blunt
    Stubborn
    Impatient
    dogs
    cats
    Hoodies
    winter
    Fall
    nature
    swimming
    sweet tea
    reading
    sleeping
    photography
    Mysteries
    drinking
    guys
    kissing in the rain
    drawing
    horror movies
    romantic movies
    Dislikes:
    liars
    hypocrites
    drama
    being alone
    crowded rooms
    bugs
    being touched
    Summer
    spring
    sweating
    cheaters
    kids
    annoying people
    being sick
    Hobbies:
    Violin
    Drawing
    Reading
    Mysteries
    Photography
    Music
    Training
    Swimming
    IMG_20180812_59444.jpg
    History:
    Skylar had grown up in Casterwell, Louisiana. She grown up maybe a hour from, the French Quarter. Her family lived in a Large Plantation House, they had money, but the house had been in there family for many generations. The basement had been converted into a Hunter, treasure trove of weapons and guides. Her lineage was a long line of hunters and did not find out till she was 15. The best way she could cover her tracks was to be a detective. She met her partner in her eighth grade year of junior high, they had always liked puzzles and mysteries. So all through out their high school career, they planned to go the academy ,but make their own detective buisness. Hers was more of a cover for being a hunter and carrying a ton of dangerous weapons she hasn't told her partner.

However things recently had become increasingly strange for her. She had dreams of being killed as a hunter many many years ago. She would wake drenched in sweat. She even drawn pictures if herself in a old hunter outfit. She looked it up and figured it was her ancestor, but why would she have her ancestors memory. So when she ran into a fortune teller accidentally 5 years ago at the exact same Carnival, she was told she was a hunter reincarnated.

Skylar had accidentally walked into the tent looking for evidence when she bumped into the gypsy. The gypsy had made her very uneasy how had they known her past and she was a hunter. Thats when it hit her this was a supernatural Carnival and the Ringmaster was something powerful and dark. She run into him and the feeling of nothingness, cold, and the stench of death permeated her senses. Death she was in the grim reapers presence. She moved to grab her knife but couldn't move, she was frozen. "Welcome, Detective, good to see you again." He said. Thats right she had seen him when her parents were killed. She was 13 when she watched her parents be murdered. Death had saved her from her fate. He said he be seeing her again. Here he was. Her eyes glared at him. "Why have you returned?"She asked. "My Carnival my dear, take a seat." He said and snapped his fingers she was forced to sit in a chair. " Destiny has brought you back to me. You have grown up so well, I made the right decision in saving you." He said smirking. She tried to move and get to him. "What do you want?"She asked. "You to sign a contract with me" He said and rubbed his chin. "Why would I do that? Your brainless Skull must be joking"She snapped. He laughed, " No I am not, You will sign it or I will force your hand." He said. " You will remain human and a hunter, but when we come back you will have a choice death and forced into my Carnival, or willingly join, I gave you 14 extra years from the day you were actually supposed to die." He said. She struggled and shook her head. "Go back to hell you abomination." She snapped. He smirked and smiled feisty. "Fine you no longer have my protection good luck, I will be seeing you in a few years. See how your life has changed since hopefully you live." He said. With that she was free and could move and was in the middle of no where. She looked around and groaned, ehe pulled out her phone and walked for the road. She finally got signal a mile down from where she been put. She dialed her partners number. "Hey mind coming to get me, I am on Road 15. Long story on how I got out here tell you later." She said." yeah see you soon." She said and hung up. She leaned on the pole that said Road 15 and lit a cigarette as she waited on her partner. Death was an ass.

Extra:
    Gaelic, Spanish, Germana, French and Latin
    Relationships:
    Elijah Partner- They have been through Hell and back, she even lets him stay in the Plantation with her. It is large enpty house other wise. She keeps the basment locked, but ither than that her house is his. They been through a lot together so she never leave him and always protect him and have is back as he would her
  • Name: Wisp
    Appearance:Wisp_full.jpg
    Race: will o' the wisp
    Role: A lively trickster spirit who leads any being off its safe path onto another path, tends to be Seen around Sabine is ger spirit guide.

Last edited:
  • Name: Azral
    Appearance: 1abd2cbfc2ec0d860565fbb45514c868.jpg
    Race: Wendigo
    Role: Guardian

Name: Azeth
    Appearance:download.jpeg
    Race: Wendigo
    Role: Guardian
  • Name: Aralia
    Appearance:2vl45xw.jpg
    Race: Human Turned Fae
    Role: Ticket taker
  • Name: Chesh
    Appearance:17a631d4eda3f5f6636efac0e79c9473.jpg
    Race: Demonic cat
    Role: Resident Guide
  • Name: Grimwald
    Appearance:20b186e1b4746939a643f0e1c0e96611.jpg
    Race: unknown
    Role: Servant to death
  • Name: Puffel
    Appearance:cute-animal-fantasy-dolls-gremlins-santani-6.jpg
    Race: Alien species
    Role: eats the bad things
  • Name: Azaret
    Appearance:15d1b779d428881eca54acc7bae1e29d.jpg
    Race: Demon
    Role: Helper

Name: Gizmo
    Appearance:dd767855ef817426752084eff2404acd--urban-legends-mythical-creatures.jpg
    Race: Demon

Name: Razak
    Appearance:8e819c46baa8a58e2380d1aaf1e67762--d-artist-marocco.jpg
    Race: Alien/Demon

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
0899a6c2f2ef07429d690ccd62065f72--voodoo-priestess-witch-doctor.jpg

Charlotte "Char" Roanoke

the Singer of Death
Welcome to the Carnival

Though she appears in her early to mid twenties, Charlotte has been alive for alittle over 450 years. Since becoming a Wendigo, she has aged slowly, but she has still aged.
    Year you joined:
    Joining up with the carnival in 1593, Charlotte terrorized settlers and Native Americans for several years after her transformation. When the carnival came to the Americas, Ringmaster Grimm offered to take her in. Charlotte gladly accepted.
    Female, though when in Wendigo form she appeared genderless
    Sexuality:
    Though straight, she holds a sort of hatred towards men in general. She does enjoy flirting with women however.

• Appearance:
    Human (Picture Seen Above)
    Char stands at 5'6 and weighs 120 pounds. While she has a curvy figure, she lacks muscles in her upper body though her legs boast some defined muscles. Her hair is naturally black, but she has dyed it brown with blonde streaks though out. Her hair is normally straightened at the start of the night, its length reaching the small of her back. Towards the end of the night, her hair is often messy and wild. She has grey, hazy eyes that resembles mist moving in the wind, and often hold a thirsty, wild gaze. Her skin is white, but is tanned through long days in the sun tanning.
    Charlotte has several piercings in her nose and ears. She has a single piercing in her belly button of a bull skull.
    While the tattoos on her face are just painted on, and not real tattoos, she boasts several tattoos on her arms, legs and back.
    Back Tattoo

Underneath this fist sized tattoo, words read in cursive "Property of Básanna"
    Thigh Piece
    Right Arm

Left Bicep
    Left Forearm
    Right Shoulder

This tattoo is different than the others. During the day its a mundane black, but at night it glows a dark purple.
    This is also the ONLY tattoo to stay on Charlotte after she transforms into a Wendigo

Monstrous Form
    6306e724314e3d8908445f225d7d09174c7b7510_00.jpg

When Charlotte takes on her Wendigo form, her eyes go blank and her body goes limp. She often falls onto her back, her legs and arms snapping and twisting as they grow in size. Her fingers pop at the joints as they extend into claws, and her jaw snaps and grows outwards. Antlers sprout from her scalp, her eyes disappear into her skull as the dead, shadowy gaze of the flesh eater appears. She lets out a loud, and sickening gasp as the air leaves her body, causing her ribs and other bones to be airtight against her now gray skin. Her hair turns gray and white, and resembles something closer to a mane. When she finally stops moving, the transformation is complete in about under two minutes.
    In this form Charlotte stands at a thin and tall 6'4. Her weight remains the same. Both her hands and feet have deadly claws instead of normal fingers, and her teeth grow into sharp and just as deadly fangs.

Race:
    Human/Wendigo. Unlike some other Wendigo, Charlotte retains a human form. This makes her an astonishment to other Wendigos.

• Weapons:
    While she rarely uses them on anyone, she requires swords for her act. Being around them for years she has picked up a knack for swinging them.
    Ability:

Captivating Voice
    An ability she retains both in human form and Wendigo form, when she sings it often enchants normal people and makes them mesmerized. What the people hear varies on the person, but it always takes the form of a pleasant singing voice. This ability is powerful enough to draw in nearly two dozen people at a time. She normally only uses it on men. It isn't as effective on woman and children.
    To break the captivation, it often requires feeling some sort of pain. Something as simple as a slap, or stubbing a toe.
    She also uses this ability to help calm the nerves and influence moods among her coworkers.

Speed, Strength, and Increased Senses (Wendigo Form)
    Once she transforms into her true form, she becomes an apex hunter, with the speed rivaling a wolf and strength rivaling a grizzly bear. Her senses are also sharpened to that of an animal. Able to hear the slightest sound or pick up the faintest scent. These senses are able to be exploited however, and loud sounds to close to her ears can overwhelm her, or if a stronger smell over powers a weaker one she can loose the scent.
    Healing Factor and Immunity
    Both in human and Wendigo form Charlotte has a healing factor. She heals from wounds quicker and a cut can close up over night while in human form. In Wendigo form, a cut can heal up in seconds. She is immune to poisons in both forms, and in Wendigo is resistant to metals, including blades and bullets.
    This healing factor is negated when it comes to flames however, and even minor burns can take months to heal. In Wendigo form, her mane is actually extremely flammable.

Personality:
    Positive
    Proud, Kind, Playful, Protective and Calm
    Negative
    Holds a grudge, Impatient , Insecure, and slightly Evasive
    Strengths:
    While physically powerful in Wendigo form, and having a rather powerful supernatural ability Charlotte is powerful in other ways as well. She tends to be a skilled talker and enjoys conversations. She is normally a popular attraction at the carnival.
    Weaknesses:
    Charlotte is very loyal to both the Ringmaster and the carnival, thus she could be manipulated easily if she believes she is helping her family out. She often gets into arguments or fights with other carnival members if they bad mouth the carnival or the other workers, especially those that are forced to work at the carnival and aren't grateful for the opportunity.
    Her other weakness lies in her Wendigo form. Charlotte prefers to not transform due to the unpredictable nature of the creatures bloodlust. While it tends to listen to Grimm and others close to Charlotte, it can go on a rampage at any moment if it feels threatened or its feeling particularly hungry. Charolette often loses control at the sight of fire, that being one of the easiest ways for her to die.

The color dark pink, Karaoke, Meat, Wine, andBlood
    Dislikes:
    Fire, hard liquors like Whiskey, drugs, outsiders, and anyone disrespectful or unappreciative.
    Hobbies:
    Singing, Talking with Friends, Preforming, and swordplay

• Role/Occupation:
    A sword swallower that sings as she preforms, this dubbing her the nickname Singer of Death. She tends to draw in a crowd with her enchanting voice, where she then swallows a variety of blades, still humming her mystical songs.
    History:
    Charlotte was born in Europe, and was a young woman when she was apart of one of the new colonies to be set in the new lands known as the Americas. She met her soon to be husband on the ship as they traveled West. Married soon after the town was built, she had a child 9 months later. It was around that time hard times befell the colony. A large group of the colony left with Sir Francis Drake, leaving only a few determined souls to brave it out in the new world.
    Her husband turned to drinking, as did many of the men, and one horrid night after one to many bottles of whiskey, her husband got physical. After being hit by her husband in front of his friends, Charlotte took her daughter and stormed out of the house into the woods.
    Her husband and the other men followed, and when they caught her in the rain they knocked her unconscious. Charlotte woke up an hour later, her clothes torn off, and she was beaten and bloodied. Her child didn't survive. Swearing vengeance, Charlotte cursed, cried, and called upon the Devil to drag her husband to hell.
    For a time nothing answered the call. Until a spirit, not entirely human nor entirely animal appeared to her. It promised her the ability to get revenge for her child, all she had to do was accept. And so she did. The spirit infact turned out to be a demon, and turned her into a Wendigo. She took her revenge, not only on her husband, but the remaining colonist. In her rage she used her enchanting voice to call the colonist out into the mire, where she hunted them down, one by one.

How you joined the Carnival:
    After her rampage, Charlotte awoke in human form a week later. She remembered everything, and swore to never turn again. However, the hunger that called her was insatiable, and no amount of normal food would cure it. She craved flesh and blood, and she would continue to terrorize native tribes and colonist for several years, and would often awake depressed after the acts she committed. She would only feel guilt for any children or woman she consumed in her monstrous form however.
    One fateful night in a hungry trance she stumbled upon a group of traveling performers. Their scent was different than normal humans. After several years captivating people with her voice, this scent captivated her. One man in particular captivated her, the leader of the performers. Stalking closer to him, to her surprise the man knew she was there. The man turned out to be Ringmaster Damon Grimm, and offered her a place in the carnival. Offered
    her a place in his family. She has been a member of the Carnival since.
    Extra:

Relationships:
    Ringmaster Damon Grimm:
    Grimm has been the closest thing to family I've had. He gave me a purpose again. He helped me find out who I was. I will always be grateful to him.
    Mond Lobo:
    He's been a thorn in my side for the past two years since he joined up. I'm not sure why Damon has kept him on for so long. Sure he draws a good crowd in, but when they're gone he just shoots that needle into his arm and grumbles about how he'll be free of this opportunity.

Last edited:

• Ellis_Azbury_Chester.jpg

#4f92af

.:Race:.
    Human

.:Ethnicity:.
    50% English <both>, 25% Welsh <mom>, 25% Scottish <dad>

.:Physical Characteristics:.
    6'1" • 168lbs • short, silky, always neat dark brown hair & smoky, greyish brown eyes • pale tan skin & a slim build that hold a touch of former athleticism • while he never grows out a full beard, Azbury has been known to leave the occasional stubble for a few days, never more than a week at most. Usually he has 'day-old stubble'.

Eventually he will have the standard carnival tattoo, after attending with his sister's family and finding his way back stage. The tattoo will end up on the back of his left wrist, in the perfect place to be hidden by his watch, and be a stubborn greyish purple color in light, almost like a healing bruise. In the dark it will be a bright silver with the slightest purple hue.

in light
    delete.jpg

in dark
    delete.jpg

.:Full Name:.
    Azbury Chester Ellis

.:Pronunciation || Meaning || Origin:.
    Az-bur-ee Ch-es-tir El-iss

Azbury is a derivative of Asbury or Ashbury, both Old English names meaning 'Ash Tree and Byrig/Burh [which apparently is like a manor or fortified place]. Chester is English in origin, but in meaning, people often look to the latin root of Castra, meaning Camp. Ellis has a Hebrew origin and roughly translates to 'the light of God'. Roughly, in just translations, Az's name would be something along the lines of 'Ash Tree and Byrig Camp the Light of God'.

.:Nicknames:.
    Az ;; common - loved & preferred || Azzie ;; uncommon - neutral

.:Real Age || Birthday || Apparent Age:.
    35 • March 23rd, 1990 • people usually say he looks about his age, guessing anywhere from about 32 to 36 generally.

.:Carnival Member Since:.
    N/A ... He will somehow get pulled into joining the carnival after accidentally finding his way backstage after the show [will work out details... most likely over discord]

.:Gender || Sexuality:.
    Male & heterosexual-heteroromantic

.:Occupation || Role:.
    To the general public he is a Sales Manager at a very well known Business Company, but he is actually a detective wit the FBI that is helping to pull information about the carnival ... eventually something in the carnival || Human

.:Health Ailments:.
    allergic to pine needles, penicillin/amoxicillin & cherries

.:Languages Known:.
    english, spanish, french, basic ASL

.:Dominant Hand:.
    right hand/side

.:Zodiac Sign || Birthstone:.
    Aries, the ram || Aquamarine & Bloodstone

.:Blood Type:.
    AB+

.:Favorites:.
    Color ;; mild blue
    Food ;; lobster mac and cheese
    Music ;; classic rock, Led Zepplin, Good Times Bad Times
    Animal ;; Coyote
    Number ;; 2

.:History || Most Prominent Memory:.
    Azbury grew up in Salem, Ohio with his parents, sister, and paternal grandparents [eventually his sister's kids as well ... but that is a whole different history that doesn't really center around him]. Though he lived a fairly normal childhood, he always had an interest in trying to solve the unsolvable and help people when he could. After college he moved to Columbus, Ohio for a brief time, got his first apartment and his first dog, a dachshund named Molly that he found wandering the streets.

As his life continued, he continued to move around and advance in his career until he got to where he is today. Because of his focus on the Basanna carnival he moves around a lot, and really prefers not to keep any company because of that ... but he has found the companionship of a dog, in particular a dachshund, comforting and has had three now (Tyler being the third one, Molly being the first, and a rather mean and cranky one named Chip that was the second... the first two being deceased).

.:Significant Other:.
    Open crush/girlfriend/fiance

.:Relationships:.
    Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

.:Family:.
    Father ;; Daniel Ellis - 55 - alive
    Mother ;; Ellen Ellis - 52 - alive
    Sister ;; Diana Ellis - 31 - alive

Paternal Grandfather ;; Nicholas Ellis - 71 - alive
    Paternal Grandmother ;; Nina Ellis - 71 - alive

Maternal Grandfather ;; Chester Norse - 71 .. would be 84 - dead
    Maternal Grandmother ;; Lauren Norse - 74 .. would be 80 - dead

Maternal Uncle ;; Chester Norse Jr. - 58 - alive
    Aunt ;; Deborah Norse - 57 - alive
    Cousin ;; Lucas Norse - 40 - alive (married, 4 kids)
    Cousin ;; Martin Norse - 13 - alive

Maternal Aunt ;; Georgia Crabs - 41 - alive
    Uncle ;; Donald Crabs - 41 - alive
    Cousin ;; Thomas Crabs - 11 - alive

--Diana--
    Ex-Brother-in-Law ;; Craig Samuel - 35 - alive
    Nephew ;; James Samuel - 11 - alive
    Nephew ;; Michael Samuel - 9 - alive
    Niece ;; Gwendolyn Samuel - 5 - alive

.:Pets:.
    Tyler ;; male - 4yr - dachshund

pictures-of-dogs.jpg

.:Personality:.
    + ;; intelligent, persistent, brave, friendly, charismatic, hardworking, loving, bookworm, fatherly, caring, welcoming, helpful
    - ;; sly, untrusting of others, dishonest, secretive, realistic, blunt, attached

.:Likes:.
    dogs, sales pitches, working, making deals, winning, gambling, sports, running, free weights, swimming, sewing, shopping, fancy things, upscale living, having a plan

.:Dislikes:.
    being unprepared, losing, cats, cherries, getting sick, antibiotics, chicken salad, tuna salad, wasabi paste

.:Hobbies:.
    selling things, planning, sorting items, leisure swimming, long and scenic walks, shopping, Pampering Tyler

.:Strengths:.
    selling, planning, keeping secrets, hardworking, helpful, intelligent, flexible/teamworker

.:Weaknesses:.
    sore loser, untrusting, sneaky, becomes very attached... seemingly unhealthily so, picky about many things [food, lifestyle & fashion choices, names, etc], blunt/no tact unless he's with a customer, sometimes let's himself get a bit lost in the gambling, even when he's losing.

.:Fears:.
    dying, losing his job, the death of his [sister, nephews, niece or dog], having to use his epi-pen, losing his fancy and upscale lifestyle.

.:Weapons:.
    Electric gun he keeps tucked in a specially made pouch in his briefcase. Though unknown to everyone else, the hidden compartment and weapon is more or less a regulation to keep him safe. He also keeps a small flip blade attached to his belt (or more likely his dog's leash), especially when he isn't carrying his brief case.

c045091775b472b1bdbef641b408b637.jpg

mtech-balistico-negro-tanto-la-hoja-de-rescate-del-cuchillo-D_NQ_NP_641518-MLM26633377740_012018-F.jpg

.:Abilities:.
    N/A .. maybe eventually if he is turned into something

.:Theme Song:.
    How to Succeed

[/spoili]

**Sorry ... you all will be getting majority of broadway, country, disney and maybeeee a little american pop for theme song cause that's all i know :3**

• Neve_Dinah_Aless.jpg

#bc8f7e

Human

.:Ethnicity:.
    50% Portuguese <dad>, 50% Israeli <mom>

5'4" • 130lbs • light, caramel brown eyes & long, soft and very thick black hair with a natural gentle curl • very pale skin, nearly white & average to slightly curved build • ears pierced twice each

she will acquire the tattoo after attending the carnival with her daughter. After Aria got brought onstage as a volunteer for a magic act, Dinah didn't even remember blinking, just literally waking up slumped against the exterior of a pole, with her left leg feeling the slow but intense burning pain. In the front of her left leg, just on the ankle-leg-foot joint, was a bubblegum pink whirlpool shaped tattoo that stopped stinging as soon as she brought it back. In the dark the tattoo was a bright but almost light red, and as she became more and more conscious not only did the young mother realize she wasn't in a good situation, she realized she needed a way back to Aria and a way to make sure Aria was safe.

in light
    dinah_1.jpg

in dark
    dinah_2.jpg

Dinah Aless Neve

Dee-nah Ahl-is Neh-vey

Dinah is of hebrew origin and means avenged. Aless is of english origin and is an alternate form of alex (which is greek and means defender/to defend). Neve is both italian and portuguese in origin and means snow. Roughly her name would translate to 'Avenged To Defend Snow'.

Di ;; common - neutral || Mama ;; only used by Aria - loved

24 • February 13th, 2001 • people usually think she look between 17 and 30.

N/A ... maybe in the future

Female & heterosexual-heteroromantic

Hostess at local hotel chain || Human that goes missing & gets turned into something

None

English, Portuguese, Spanish, Hebrew

.:Dominant Hand/Side:.
    Right

.:Religious Affiliation:.
    Undeclared --- her mother is Jewish and her father is Roman Catholic ... she grew up celebrating both religions but never picked one. She raises her daughter the same way.

Aquarius, the water bearer || Amethyst

B-

Color ;; Coral
    Food ;; Portuguese Seafood Rice
    Music ;; Latin music
    Animal ;; Pig
    Number ;; 13

Dinah grew up in Mount Saint Helena, California for most of her childhood. She is the youngest of three, and has lived in the states the longest as both Benjamin and Anna were born overseas, in Portugal, where the family lived prior. Having always been a smart kid with a passion for learning, Not much got past Dinah without her taking hold of it and learning everything she could.

As she got older she had a few small rebellious stages, but she always managed to keep her grades as the main focus, granting her the Salutatorian when she graduated, as well as a full ride to, essentially whichever college she wanted. Be it both a blessing and a curse, even though Dinah had managed to skip a full year of college because of all the college credit she had from high school, Di found her rebellious streak come to a screeching halt along with her college education two years in to her 'freedom' days where she got to live away from home and pretend to be an adult all while her parents paid the bills from afar. One careless slip-up too many had caused a then newly nineteen year old Dinah to become a newly expectant mother. With no other choice she had to pull out at the end of the semester and head home. Thankfully the college gave her the option of graduation with an Associates. Today she has an amazing five year old and was able to finish out her bachelor's online.

Open Crush/Boyfriend [can be daughter's father, doesn't have to be]

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

Father ;; Andre Neve - 58 - alive
    Mother ;; Tara Neve - 57 - alive
    Sister ;; Anna Tapas - 29 - alive
    Brother ;; Benjamin Neve - 27 - alive
    Daughter ;; Aria Neve - 5 - alive

--Anna--
    Brother-in-Law ;; Enrico Tapas - 30 - alive
    Nephew ;; Samuel Tapas - 7 - alive

--Benjamin--
    Sister-in-Law ;; Erin Neve - 27 - alive

N/A ... she wants to get both a cat and dog eventually though

+ ;; determined, even tempered, friendly, intelligent, honest, confident
    - ;; arrogant, stubborn, dependent, trusting, pessimistic

asparagus, vegetables, learning, her daughter, organization, beets, small animals, history, romance novels, parties, math, brain games, riddles

failure, being bossed around, chaos, science experiments, unpreparedness

cleaning, reading, writing, word games, cooking

.:Talents:.
    cooking, salsa dancing, learning languages

determined, intelligent, confident, honest, friendly, welcoming

dependent, stubborn, cocky, picky, overly particular

dying, losing Aria, something bad happening to Aria, failing

.:Secrets:.
    -

- [not something really needed unless elemental witch wizard or human especially detectives. The others should have claws, fangs,speed and so on but if you wish them to have a weapon limit it to one]

- [powers, abilities of Demon, werewolves, vampires etc.]

-

• Stavros_Adrian_Troy.jpg

#772c1f

Physical Perfection
    Wizard

Height • Weight • Hair & Eyes • Skin Complexion & Body Build • Piercings • Markings • Wings/Scales/Tail/Etc

[spoili]tattoo wip

in light
    adrian_1.jpg
    [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

in dark
    adrian_2.jpg
    [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/spoili]
    Back to Basics
    Adrian Troy Stavros

-

-

Addy ;; common - liked

421 • August 21st, 1604 • 26

1921 ... joined at the age of 317 [104 years ago]

Male & Bisexual-Biromantic

.:Role:.
    Acrobatic Tumbling

-
    More In-Depth
    -

-

-

-

-

Color ;; -
    Food ;; -
    Music ;; -
    Animal ;; -
    Number ;; -

- [human backstory and/or how join carnival]

-

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

-

-
    Inner Beauty
    + ;; active, physical, flirty, charming, friendly
    - ;; uneasily focused, realist, self-judging, falsley-confident

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Bonus Features
    - [not something really needed unless elemental witch wizard or human especially detectives. The others should have claws, fangs,speed and so on but if you wish them to have a weapon limit it to one]

-

• Yent_Damean_Carver.jpg

Physical Perfection
    Wizard

Height • Weight • Hair & Eyes • Skin Complexion & Body Build • Piercings • Markings • Wings/Scales/Tail/Etc

[spoili]tattoo wip

in light
    dame_1.jpg

in dark
    dame_2.jpg
    Back to Basics
    Damean Carver Yent

-

-

D ;; uncommon - liked || Dame ;; common - liked || Ean ;; rare - hated

328 • April 11th, 1697 • 29ish

1704 ... Joined at the age of 7 [321 years ago]

Male & Heterosexual-Heteroromantic

Magician

-
    More In-Depth
    -

-

-

-

-

Color ;; -
    Food ;; -
    Music ;; -
    Animal ;; -
    Number ;; -

-

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

-

-
    Inner Beauty
    + ;; realist, daring, brave, proactive, confident, proud
    - ;; troublemaker, risktaker, judgmental, disloyal, dishonest, rebellious

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Bonus Features

-

• Gold_Aquamarine_Rousseau.jpg

#74ccbe

Physical Perfection
    Water Elemental

[spoili]tattoo wip

in light
    aqua_1.jpg

in dark
    aqua_2.jpg
    Back to Basics
    Aquamarine Rousseau Gold

-

-

Aqua ;; common - loved & preferred || Mari ;; uncommon - hated || Marine ;; uncommon - neutral

729 • November 30th, 1296 • 23

1934 ... joined at the age of 638 [91 years ago]

Female & heterosexual-panromantic

Acrobatic Trampoline

-
    More In-Depth
    -

-

-

-

-

Color ;; -
    Food ;; -
    Music ;; -
    Animal ;; -
    Number ;; -

-

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

-

-
    Inner Beauty
    + ;; friendly, bubbly, welcoming, kind, helpful, outgoing, optimistic
    - ;; overprotective, overly honest, loud, easily excited

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Bonus Features

-

• Gold_Azure_Hobbs.jpg

#a1c17c

Physical Perfection
    Air Elemental

[spoili]tattoo wip

in light
    azure_1.jpg
    [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

in dark
    azure_2.jpg
    [/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/spoili]
    Back to Basics
    Azure Hobbs Gold

-

-

Az ;; common - liked [will likely not use for this rp ... to help avoid confusion with azbury] || Blu ;; uncommon - liked

731 • October 19th, 1294 • 25

1911 ... joined at age 617 [114 years ago]

Female & heterosexual-biromantic

Aerial Corde Lisse

-
    More In-Depth
    -

-

-

-

-

Color ;; -
    Food ;; -
    Music ;; -
    Animal ;; -
    Number ;; -

-

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

-

-
    Inner Beauty
    + ;; loyal, responsible, protective, focused, bookworm, intelligent
    - ;; pessimistic, loner, passive aggressive, proud

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Bonus Features

-

• Darke_Rowena_Altea.jpg

Physical Perfection
    Shadow & Bioluminescent Light Elemental

[spoili]tattoo wip

in light
    rowena_1.jpg

in dark
    rowena_2.jpg
    Back to Basics
    Rowena Altea Darke

-

-

Row ;; common - loved & preferred

1500 • September 28th, 525 • 27

550 ... joined at age 25 [1475 years ago]

Female & Pansexual-Panromantic

Band Member - Violin

-
    More In-Depth
    -

-

-

-

-

Color ;; -
    Food ;; -
    Music ;; -
    Animal ;; -
    Number ;; -

-

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

-

-
    Inner Beauty
    + ;; polite, observant, quiet, easily intrigued, curious, musically inclined, studious
    - ;; too focused, narrow-minded, hot-headed, unforgiving, unforgetting

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Bonus Features

-

• Prawn_Zylphia_Syren.jpg

#8acdd1

Physical Perfection
    Fae

[spoili]tattoo wip

in light
    zyl_1.jpg

in dark
    zyl_2.jpg
    Back to Basics
    Zylphia Syren Prawn

-

-

Zyl ;; common - loved & preferred || Zylph ;; common - loved || Phia ;; common - loved || Prawn ;; usually only used on familial terms or by people who have a strong feeling of some sort [positive or negative] toward her family - generally hated

24 • March 31st, 2001 • 24

2017 ... joined at age 16 [8 years ago]

Female & Bisexual-Panromantic [slight male preference]

Contortion

-
    More In-Depth
    -

-

-

-

-

Color ;; -
    Food ;; -
    Music ;; -
    Animal ;; -
    Number ;; -

-

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

-

-
    Inner Beauty
    + ;; enthusiastic, mildly reserved, curious, friendly, outgoing, welcoming, cheerful, untraditional, daring, bold
    - ;; emotional, carefree, temperamental, grudge-holding, insecure

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Bonus Features

-

• Mar_Nerissa_Circe.jpg

#db8c74

Physical Perfection
    Mermaid

[spoili]tattoo wip

in light
    neri_1.jpg

in dark
    neri_2.jpg
    Back to Basics
    Nerissa Circe Mar

-

-

Neri ;; common - loved || Ner ;; common - liked || Rissa ;; common - liked || Sea Witch ;; rare - hated || Little Mermaid ;; rare - neutral but leans toward disliked

121 • November 21st, 1904 • 21

2004 .. joined at age 100 [21 years ago]

Female & heterosexual-heteroromantic

Just a mermaid in a tank/on display

-
    More In-Depth
    -

-

-

-

-

Color ;; -
    Food ;; -
    Music ;; -
    Animal ;; -
    Number ;; -

-

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

-

-
    Inner Beauty
    + ;; bold, falsley confident, observant, charming
    - ;; bratty, jealous, judgmental, insecure

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Bonus Features

-

• Meermin_Scorpio_Cyprus.jpg

#27332d

Physical Perfection
    Merman

[spoili]tattoo wip

in light
    scor_1.jpg

in dark
    scor_2.jpg
    Back to Basics
    Scorpio Cyprus Meermin

-

-

Scor ;; common - liked

1101 • July 15th, 924 • 27

1572 .. Joined at age 648 [453 years ago]

Male & Pansexual-Panromantic

'Human' Cannonball

-
    More In-Depth
    -

-

-

-

-

Color ;; -
    Food ;; -
    Music ;; -
    Animal ;; -
    Number ;; -

-

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

-

-
    Inner Beauty
    + ;; flirty, nice, kind, observant, friendly, sympathetic
    - ;; conceited, talkative, egotistical, proud, envious

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Bonus Features

-

• James_Ulysses_Diane.jpg

#96af72

Physical Perfection
    Shifter

[spoili]tattoo wip

in light
    uly_1.jpg

in dark
    uly_2.jpg
    Back to Basics
    Ulysses Diane James

-

-

Uly ;; common - loved & preferred || Lyss ;; common - loved

973 • January 1st, 1052 • 19

1994 ... joined at age 942 [31 years ago]

Female & bisexual-biromantic

Elephant Acrobatics

-
    More In-Depth
    -

-

-

-

-

Color ;; -
    Food ;; -
    Music ;; -
    Animal ;; -
    Number ;; -

-

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

-

-
    Inner Beauty
    + ;; artsy, charming, smooth talking, flirty
    - ;; snobbish, unwelcoming [at first], danger seeker, adventure seeker, rebellious

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Bonus Features

-

• Xeno_Raphael_Tiberius.jpg

Physical Perfection
    Shifter

[spoili]tattoo wip

in light
    raph_1.jpg

in dark
    raph_2.jpg
    Back to Basics
    Raphael Tiberius Xeno

-

-

Raphy ;; common - liked || Ralph ;; common - liked

109 • June 22nd, 1916 • 24

1930 ... joined at age 14 [95 years ago]

Male & pansexual-panromantic

Petting Zoo Keeper

-
    More In-Depth
    -

-

-

-

-

Color ;; -
    Food ;; -
    Music ;; -
    Animal ;; -
    Number ;; -

-

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

-

-
    Inner Beauty
    + ;; pensive, cautious, careful, respectful, persistent, reliable
    - ;; shy, self-judging, over-compensating, overly truthful

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Bonus Features

-

• Richter_Pierre_Vincenzo.jpg

#a5661d

Physical Perfection
    shifter

[spoili]tattoo wip

in light
    pierre_1.jpg

in dark
    pierre_2.jpg
    Back to Basics
    Pierre Vincenzo Richter

-

-

Peter ;; uncommon - hated || Dad ;; uncommon in public [unless being used like, sarcastically, or something], usually used by Arnold and once in a while by Jackson. - neutral/unaffected when others say it, loved by family || Daddy ;; only really used by Jackson ... sometimes by Arnold - loved.

395 • December 29th, 1630 • 31

1741 ... joined at age 111 [284 years ago]

Male & Heterosexual-Heteroromantic

-

-
    More In-Depth
    -

-

-

-

-

Color ;; -
    Food ;; -
    Music ;; -
    Animal ;; -
    Number ;; -

-

Friends ;; -
    Frenemies ;; -
    Enemies ;; -
    Rivals ;; -
    Exes ;; -

-

-
    Inner Beauty
    + ;; kind, paternal/fatherly, bookworm, hard-working, loving, helpful, empathetic, sympathetic, welcoming
    - ;; energetic, eccentric, pushy, too friendly

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
    Bonus Features

-

mermaid_by_chubymi-daz5vem.jpg

bluehaiirr_by_hiba_tan-d9ejgiy.jpg

General

Name:
Maeve

Nickname:
(TBA)

Appearance Age:

Real Age:
Born 1680 - 345

Year you joined:
1701 (joined when she was 21 - 324 years ago)

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Race:
Siren

Role/Occupation:
Carneval act - Aerial (mainly hoops)

dmc-swim-divider.png

Appearance:

Appearance (Siren form): First image
Maeve's siren form is her main form. In this form, her hair is blue with a slight grey tone due to being under water or damp. It reaches in straight waves to her waist. Her skin is a pale fair tone with a slight rosiness to her cheeks. She has thick blue lashes and light, almost sky blue eyes. In this form she is around 6''1 with her tail included. This form seems to follow a general theme of light blue as she has iridescent blue scales all across her tail, starting from her hips. These scales also seem to be scattered upon the human portions of her siren form- such as across her outer arms, the curve of her waist, over her torso and down her spine. Replacing her 'ears' seems to be small-ish fins which also are iridescent blue while across either side of her neck are gills. Though this form looks alluring at first, due to being carnivorous and preying upon mortals, it can seem to shift from beautiful to frightening. In this case, her teeth are razor sharp and her hands begin to resemble claws.

Appearance (Human form): Second image
In her human form, Maeve is about 5''7, slim with an athletic body type due to her training on the aerial acrobatics building up some muscle tone. Due to being out of the water, she hair is a lighter blue, seemingly teal in some lights which still reaches in waves to her waist. Her eyes are the same as in her aquatic form, a light, sky blue. She likes to wear loose clothing due to her often shifting between her two forms, as it reduces the time. Furthermore, while she likes fashion and looking nice, she fails to do anything that strives out of her desire for comfort. As such, she dresses for comfort before looks. She likes to wear jewellery, more often than not pearls when she has the chance. Often switching her forms means she doesn't wear makeup often but she does like to wear lipstick, especially dark pink shades. Her tattoo claiming her to be apart of the circus is located upon the back of her neck. Like her siren form, her human form can seem to take on a similar frightening appearance with razor sharp teeth and claws.

Tattoo of the Carnival ~ Glows light blue in the dark ~ Location: Back of her neck
2e1d40660eef9aec08f1de0084700343.jpg

dmc-swim-divider.png

Abilities:

Weapons:
None

Ability:
Siren song ~ A form of mind control. It is a melodious sound that lures in those who hears it. Can be used in various ways but is used primarily to lure prey closer to them. E.g. Paralysis inducement, Summoning those who hear it, implanting suggestions. - Extension - Sonic screams.
Form shifting ~ The ability to shift between their aquatic, ocean bound original form and one that suits the land (loss of gills, tail etc). Limited amount of time able to stay upon land.
Water manipulation ~ Ability to manipulate water (Lesser ability - Not something Maeve uses often and if she does, it is for show or entertainment mainly)
Enhanced strength ~ Due to the majority of time spent under water, she is moving under high pressure which has increased her strength along with her training for aerial acts.
Enhanced speed (swimming) ~ In her siren form, her swimming speed is incredibly fast compared to land speeds.

Strengths:
Voice (Abilities) | Water manipulation | Observant | Right hand (dominant) | Physically fit | Above average stamina | Flexible | Acrobatic

Weaknesses:
Iron | To long upon land | Hot temperatures | Polluted waters | Fresh water | Left side is weaker (Right side dominant | Little to no understanding or skill in terms of physical combat | Low empathetic skills

Fears:
Hot temperatures | Capture and loss of control over herself | Failure | Close attatchment (fear of betrayal)

dmc-swim-divider.png

Personality

Five good qualities:
Observant | Polite | Calm | Adaptable | Dignified

Five bad qualities:
Critical | Unforgiving | Callous | Cynical | Aloof

Personality:
Maeve at first glance is seemingly always in a state of calm with a high mannered sense of politeness towards those she meets. In all ways, she appears to be a 'lady', well mannered and kind to all she meets. However, this does not conceal her icy blue gaze and her observations of those around her. Her gaze is seemingly critical, judging those she observes for mistakes, even those minor that she could bring up or use. In total, what she observes adds to her judgment of others. Maeve is callous and will bluntly tell people how she finds them if they ask and she is far from the type to hide her feelings, they are often simply concealed by her manners. She has no hope in others, firmly believing people do things for their own self interest and preservation. Despite her polite behaviour to all, she generally keeps herself distances from others around her. Maeve is a proud, dignified individual who is always aiming to complete tasks efficiently and well along with trying to be the closest to 'perfect' she can be. As such, she has an almost innate fear of failure, both in terms of with other people who she respects or failing herself and her targets. She keeps herself controlled and calm, a loss of this control seem to cause Maeve's composure to snap and she may become hysteric. Furthermore, her cynicism has led her to distance herself from people so when she does form attachments, they also seem to terrify her as she seems unable to perceive the good in them or understand others motives very well.

Pastel colours (blues, pinks, purples, greens) | Heights | Being back in the water | Dancing | Singing | Origami | Sewing (making small plush toys/doll or even clothes/fashion | Lilies | The night | Sushi | Teas (Sweet ones) | Scented candles/incense |

Dislikes:
The hour after she wakes up/is woken up | Bright, bold colours | Loud, idealistic people | Felines | Bitter foods | Spicy food | Fast foods | Childish games/activities | Laziness | Disruptive people | Anywhere with above average temperatures (she gets sickly quick in heat | Apples (both the food and the scent of them) | Fire | Humans |

Hobbies:
~ Dancing
~ Singing
~ Sewing
~ Knitting
~ Designing and crafting clothes/toys(plush)
~ Swimming
~ Aerial acrobatics
~ Reading

dmc-swim-divider.png

Relationships:
Calypso; mother - Distant/non-existent relationship. Though her mother then tricked her into thinking she would protect her daughter above herself, her betrayal hurts Maeve even if consciously she is not aware of it.

Death; Ringmaster - Maeve has a deep respect for Death who despite her initial mistrust in him, as stuck to his what he offered her and given her a safe place to be. She does not understand his altruism towards others but Maeve believes he generally cares and it disproves some of her cynicism. Due to this, Maeve is fond of death and loyal to the Carnival and him.

Shira; Fire belly dancer - Despite their obvious opposition in terms of the elements they are aligned with, Maeve actually gets along quite well with Shira due to the similarities in their personality and their likes. Maeve has a good opinion of Shira and so, unlike to most others, she is honestly kind in their interactions.

Charlotte; Sword swallower - Charlotte is someone Maeve considers a friend and even to this day, she remains in awe of her performance and skills. Furthermore, the two find common grounds in their feelings of the carnival.

Soleil; Shapeshifter act - Maeve dislikes Soleil mostly due to the fact their personalities clash. Maeve dislikes the girls ability to see no wrong, especially considering Maeve finds herself unable to even rarely see the good.

Mond; Houndmaster - Maeve and Mond are frenemies. They are similar in many ways which allow the duo to get along quite well but they have issues with each other that often pits them on opposing sides. Mond scolds her for her loyalty to their ringmaster and she scolds him for his laziness. Both, however, dislike humans.

Jazmina; Trapeze - Maeve gets along well enough with Jazmina. She respects the hard working nature of the ghost trapeze artist.

Dante; Oracle - She gets on okay with Dante and she has quite a good opinion of him due to his relationship with Shira due to her friendship with Shira. Though it wasn't until Dante helped her out once that she would ever initiate a conversation without being forced to.

Sabine; Aerial silks - Sabine and Maeve get along well. Maeve respects Sabine due to the similarity of their acts - this has also been a bonding point between the two of them.

Elijah & Klaus - Maeve has no fondness for their hate of the carnival and death but she respects their own opinions and choices. She has more respect for Elijah who similarly respects her own opinions despite the fact they clash with his own.

Aurora; The doll - Aurora is one of the most irritating people in the carnival for Maeve. Both of them tend to hurl insults or digs at one another, with Aurora often commenting on Maeve's own issues with failure. She does not put effort into trying to avoid the doll but she does not put any in to interacting with her as well.

dmc-swim-divider.png

History:
Maeve was born when Calypso, her mother, slept with a man while on land. Her mother had been, long before her 'father', a cheerful and naïve person who did not seen anything wrong in anyone. However, her love and Maeve's father sold the love-struck siren out causing her to flee to the ocean for the coming years as she raised her daughter. Her betrayal by her love shattered the optimism she had, along with her families ridicule at her foolishness. This led to Calypso drifting from the depths her loved ones stayed to travel, alone until her young child was born.

Maeve was raised with this broken siren who not longer had confidence in herself, or the world around her. This developed cynicism that would be reflected in her daughter as she grew. That everyone was aiming to help themselves...and they were no different. Calypso loved her daughter but it was something she always stated. That self-preservation was natural and that to expect anything less in others, was foolish. However, despite the coldness her mother's pain brought to her upbringing she remembers some moments fondly. Such as when Calypso would bring her to the land in the dead of the night, the full moon illuminating the pitch black sky and sing songs she heard from the mortals to young Maeve.

When Maeve was seventeen, they had taken mortal form to capture some prey. They sung upon the beaches in the early morning and lured in fisherman who awoke early to work. However, one of the fishermen had seemingly come across their kind before and their hunting habits. Having plugged his ears, the man remained unable to hear the luring songs. Her mother grabbed her own meal, dragging one of the weaker men to the ocean with her, and fled without Maeve. Due to this, Maeve was captured. In the town she was made a freak show and labelled some type of devil spawn and without knowledge of her species, was forced into fresh water (not salt) and slowly weakened. Maeve isolated herself and did not speak during this time, unable to belief even if she spoke up about the suffering they were causing (due to lack of knowledge), they would not stop as weakening her benefited them.

This was until one young mortal, a young guard felt pity for her. He would try insistently to speak with the blue haired siren who was locked away and weakened. Eventually, his attempts got on her nerves and she told him... and he began to pity her. Maeve manipulated this till the mortal helped her escape back to the oceans. Where for the next three years, other than brief visits to the land to capture prey, she remained and kept herself away from anyone. In this time, mortals slowly polluted the oceans and despite her attempts to cleanse the impurities and filth the humans so carelessly dumped in her home, she could not alone fix it.

Eventually, she grew vindictive and stepped onto land once more with the intent to scare the humans off completely. She would eat one of their own in front of them if she had to, despite the lack of manners that scenario displayed. However, she overheard people speak of a 'carnival'. She had no idea to what that was...in fact, other than the mortals rambling, she didn't even know what it meant. So, capturing one prey that she killed and devoured, she took his money and brought a ticket. Maeve was in awe of the acts and for a while, calmed from her rage. As she left she ran into Death who offered her a safe place and unpolluted water. Her cynicism whispered cruelly and she questioned the ring masters motive.

"You have talent and everyone needs a little help sometimes"

Unbelieving but tempted, she agreed and joined the carnival and due to her natural flexibility, strength and her love of heights, she took to aerial acrobatics after a while of training. For the first few years of her time with the Carnival, Maeve was distancing herself to the point she barely spoke a few words to any one person...though, she has warmed up since then.

dmc-swim-divider.png

Extra:

Theme song:

Last edited:

[tabs][/tabs][tabs][/tabs][tabs][/tabs][tabs][/tabs]

• Nickname: Mina

Appearance Age: 23

Real Age: 81

Year you joined: 1965

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Ghost

Role/Occupation: Trapeze

Weapons: Revolver - it was her father's gun when he was a detective

Ability: To transform into human and spirit, possession, levitating, phaseing through solid objects.

• Personality as a human:
    • (+) Witty, Passionate, Hard working, Adventurous, Flirty, Kind, Confident
    • (-) Stubborn, Perfectionist, Secretive, Temper
    Personality in Ghost form:
    • Cold, Blunt, Untrusting, Manipulative, Loner, Spitful, Confident, Calculating
    Strengths: Thick skinned, Observant, Physically strong, Fast-thinker.

Weaknesses: Iron burns her skin. In her human form, Jazmina can be harmed. Her death is something she won't talk about with people because it was gruesome and she doesn't remember most parts. When she becomes angry or scared she is forced into her spirit form (it is like a big sister mentality that will protect Jazmina at all costs).

Dislikes: Thieves, ignorant people, liars

Hobbies: Reading, Dancing, Gymnastics

Favorite color: Scarlett

f9aa6ce9d49ccd90777dc400ea63e888.jpg

Detective Elijah Keldon
"This carnival better be fun."

Sexuality:
    Straight
    Appearance:
    WIP
    Former Police Officer
    Currently a private detective, and partners with

Personality:
    Negative Quirks
    Rash
    Elijah often goes head first into things without thought. Luckily his partner can bail him out if he gets in over his head.
    Over-Confident

While not cocky, Elijah likes to push himself and believes he can overcome most challenges. The only person he considers his equal, is his partner.
    Stubborn
    Once he sets his mind on something, it's hard for him to let it go. He is often relentless and doesn't give up, which in some cases can be a good thing.
    Positive Traits
    Quick Thinking

Despite rushing into situations without knowing the full extent, Elijah can normally think of a way to overcome any obstacle that might get in his path.
    Intuitive
    Often getting hunches and sticking to them, Elijah has picked up on seeings signs and hints towards someone, or somethings true motives.
    Friendly

All in all, Elijah is a charming and charismatic guy. He normally relies on trying to talk his way through, but if it comes down to it he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.

• Weapons:
    Trained in pistols, rifles, shotguns, knife fighting, and CQC.
    Always carries his Glock 19 into the field with him, normally keeping it strapped underneath his coat.

Ability:
    While not having any supernatural ability, he does have a keen intuition and great investigation skills.
    Strengths:
    Charmer, Can hold his own in a fight, and persistent.
    Weaknesses:
    Perhaps Elijahs biggest downfall, he's a simple human with no knowledge of the supernatural world. He doesn't even believe in ghosts.
    Another downfall is his addiction to smoking cigarettes, which has weakened his lungs.

His Partner, Guns, Cigarettes, Solving Cases, and women.
    Dislikes:
    Supernatural and Magic (Skeptical/Doesn't believe), failing others, being told what to do (other than his partner), and bugs.
    Hobbies:
    Smoking, Playing Guitar, Darts, and Pool

• 6ac29c6beced15dac66dca3ad6a3136e--gangster-detective-concept-art.jpg

Small backstory for human if not in Carnival:
    His mother dying at a young age in an accident, Elijah grew up alone with his strict, drill instructor father. The two traveled alot, until his father finally met another woman, and the father and son stayed in that city. In middle school, he met his long time friend, and partner, Skylar Howl. The two promised to each other that they'd join the police academy together and help others as private detectives. Which is what they'd eventually do.
    At 22, Elijah joined up with the police academy and servered on the force for several years to hone his skills before he became a detective. A sudden promotion into the SWAT team surprised the young man, but he took the offer. All things went well for several years, until he was injured on the job. It was during this injury he picked up smoking. Two years later he was fully healed, but stuck with his addiction.
    Off the force, he and Skylar followed out their dreams and became detectives. They're now on their most dangerous case yet, finding out what happens to the people that disappear at the
    Básanna Carnival.
    Extra:
    Elijah is very skeptical, and doesn't believe in ghost, ghouls, or any other sort of monster. While he enjoys costumes and such, he often debates with others that spirits don't exist.
    Relationships:
    Skylar Howl - Partner
    Sky? She's the only one who's been there for me. Getting in fights at school? She'd back me up. When I get injured, she never left my side. I'll do whatever I can to protect her.

Last edited:
unknown.png

• Name: Dante Salvatore

Nickname: Phaon, Dark Oracle

Appearance Age: 28

Real Age: Over thousands of years old

Sexuality: Heterosexual, open to the idea of an open relationship

• Height: 6.1

Weight: 150 lbs

Hair: brown hair with blonde highlights (same length as in profile).
    Eyes: Blue

Tattoos: carnie mark on his left wrist. snakes tattoos on both forearms.

Piercings: nipples, eye brow and ears.

Race: Dark elf

Role Occupation: Oracle (Fortune Teller/Belly dancer and Fire eater)

Weapons: Keeps a concealed dagger on his person. Extensive collection of blades

Ability: Fire, Medium
  • Personality: Strong, attractive, Protective, Intelligent, Captivating

Negative: Easily Tempered, Stubborn, Cautious, Blunt, Reserved

Strengths: Belly dancing, Fortune Telling, magic,

Weakness: Shira, Sun light, Emotions

Dislikes: Disrespect, Unhappy Fortunes, Showing his anger

Hobbies: Blacksmithing, belly dancing, working out, sword fighting

History: Dante roamed this earth for many many years and fought in Roman and Trojan wars. The humans admired and treated him at as a God. The gods themselves gifted him with foresight, immortality and good looks, but he saw it as a curse. He lived through all of the Trojan and Roman insanity. He was alone with his thoughts and alone physically, now that era had ended. He had no one and nothing. One day in his travels throughout the city of Athens, he stumbled upon a troop of people. He was very intrigued by the acts, the mystery and aww it struck in him. His eyes seemed to stop on the fire belly dancer she had an air about her that was intriguing and enchanting. He was so entranced he had to talk to her after the show. When she finished she would thank people. Than she seemed to disappear in a puff of smoke.

However she was behind him in a instance. "I saw you watching me." She said. "Is it me who intrigues you or is it the Carnival?" She asked him. He raised a eyebrow. "Both actually. " she smirks and nods, "Come." She said and ducked under the tent flaps and made her way to a large black door. She knocked and waited. He followed completely intrigued and almost overwhelmed. When the door opened she stepped inside pulling him with her. The door slammed behind him and a low gruff voice spoke. "Interested in my Carnival, boy? Looking for a family, a safe place, and somewhere to fit in, well than look no further all you have to do is sign the contract." The voice said and out stepped a hooded figure with glowing eyes a contract appeared in front if him and a feathered pen with a ink well. All he had to do was sign, and sign he did. He joined a month later than the woman who intrigued him and now was with.

Last edited:
87dff48271f5273f0feaab400c3df08f.jpg

clearcaprintstline283x78.gif
clearcaprintstline283x78.gif

General

Name:
Soleil Ange Laurent

[So-l-ai]

Nickname:
None

Nationality:
French

Appearance Age:

Real Age:

Year you joined:
2020 (Five years ago)

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Race:
Shape Shifter

Role/Occupation:
Shapeshifter in the Carnival

Appearance:
Soleil is quite petite as she is only 5''3 with a thin, athletic form. She has lightly tanned skin, thick lashes and doe like dark green eyes. Her hair is a fiery orange colour that reaches in thick waves to her shoulders. Soleil has multiple tattoos across her skin. Around each wrist is tattoos of delicate, twisting thorns while on her inside lower left arm is a dark red henna style tattoo of an elephant. On her upper right arm and shoulder a coloured, calm tiger is tattooed into her skin. On her upper back, between her shoulder blades is a tattoo of a fox and a crow - the crow in mid flight with its wings spread and the fox crouched and awaiting to pounce. Soleil's style is very loose and focused upon comfort over any sense of fashion. She commonly likes to wear earthy colours and avoids colours like pinks and purples out of dislike for them. Soleil does love her makeup and always has on her dark lipstick, eyeliner and her mascara.

Carnival tattoo ~ Location: Inside right wrist ~ Colour: Glows green in the dark
2e1d40660eef9aec08f1de0084700343.jpg

Personality

Positive:
Optimistic | Cheerful | Forgiving | Extraverted | Enthusiastic

Negative:
Impulsive | Indecisive | Emotional | Destructive temper | Secretive

Personality:
Soleil is the epitome of optimism. She is seemingly always wearing a bright, toothy grin and a mischievous glimmer in her gaze. She has always been a kind, forgiving person that rarely has any faults with others. In fact, she always observes and tries to see the best in others even if she sees them do wrong. Though, this is not a mask most of the time, Soleil does had days where she is unable to keep up her usual cheerfulness and enthusiasm but will still attempt to keep up a façade of joy and struggle doing so. Soleil is a positive person but she is also impulsive and without forethought when they are small things. If she is faced with serious decisions she is undoubtedly an indecisive person as she struggles with deciding if her decisions affect others majorly. She is an emotional person, easily able to switch between moods but most often, she is as cheerful and happy as ever. Soleil's biggest personality flaw is her anger - though rare - it is destructive, vindictive and dangerous. It is hard to ever get her into such a state and the one time she has was because of her innate protectiveness of her friend.

Fears:
Responsibility | Drowning (large bodies of water) | Tight spaces | Being alone |

Animals | Meat | Fruit and Nuts | Earthy colours | Pranks | Music (listening) | Naps | Late mornings | Movies | Games | Keeping fit | Tattoos (plans to get more) | Drawing/sketching | Designing tattoos | Star gazing

Dislikes:
Vegetables | Reading | Waking up early | Staying Idle | Being corrected on manners | Pinks and Purples | Bright lights | Silver | Pessimistic people | Being responsible for others | Being left alone |

Hobbies:
Designing tattoos | Exercising | Drawing | Pranks | Star gazing | Tattooing

Relationships:

Death; Ringmaster - Soleil respects Death and is loyal to him like she remains loyal to everyone in the carnival. She is thankful to him for letting her into the carnival - though she is minorly intimidated by him.

Shira; Fire belly dancer - Like nearly everybody else in the carnival, Soleil thinks positively of Shira. Soleil likes Shira's act and dancing as it has a bit of added drama with the involvement of fire.

Maeve; Aerial hoop act - Maeve and Soleil aren't on the best of terms and are both annoyed by one another. Soleil dislikes Maeve's façade of politeness and the fact the siren finds most people irritating just for being idealistic and hopeful. The fact Maeve is so untrusting upsets her, Soleil wishes that upon no one, but she dislikes that Maeve so easily can be harsh to others.

Dante; Oracle - Dante is like a big brother figure to Soleil and one of the people she is closest to since joining the carnival. Her actions of applying this sibling role to him are due to her missing her own many brothers and sisters back home.

Charlotte; Sword swallower - Soleil adores Charlotte and finds the woman a lot of fun. She is amazed by her act and respects her a lot.

Mond; Houndmaster - Despite Soleil's openness and love for nearly everybody she meets, Soleil finds herself acting awkwardly sometimes when interacting with him. This is due to her dislike of drugs due to their involvement in her old friends suffering and while it doesn't mean she hates Mond, she just becomes uncomfortable. She does like designing tattoos and discussing them with him though and is quite fond of the Houndmaster.

Jazmina; Trapeze artist - Soleil is shows the same friendliness to Jazmina as she does everyone else but the two of them butt heads as their perceptions tend to differ. Soleil's optimism seems to annoy Jazmina a bit.

Aurora; the Doll - Soleil adores Aurora and finds her an interesting person to be around. Aurora gives of a sisterly feel and it leads Soleil to feeling comfortable around the doll and often, she will seek the doll out for company.

Sabine; Aerial silks - Soleil appears to annoy Sabine a bit as Soleil, noticing the slightly pessimistic and down self, tries to cheer her up occasionally. However, her occasional attempts do seem to bug her. Soliei rarely does try to 'cheer' her up anymore but it is still occurring at the odd times.

Klaus & Elijah - These are two that Soleil does tend to keep a distance from. Klaus more so than Elijah as Klaus has attempted to harm her before. She does not mind Elijah that much but she actively tries to keep well away from the other brother.

Abilities etc

Weapons:
Soleil's only weapons would be the natural weapons her shifted forms have.

Ability:
Shapeshifting ability ~ Soleil is a shapeshifter and this allows her the ability to take the form of animals. Though, in her youth she can only really confidently take the form of a few animals without studying and having the target before her to study - an elephant, tiger, fox and crow. All of which she has depicted on her body. Her abilities don't end there as it is possible for Soliel to take the form of other people for short periods of time and on occasion, even inanimate objects. Though she finds this weird and rarely does this.
Enhancements~ Soleil, as a shapeshifter, has above human capabilities such as strength, stamina, speed, healing and reactions. Though these are not perfect, they do rank above mortal/human capabilities.

Strengths:
Enhanced abilities (above) | Shapeshifting ability (above) | Athletic | Good memory

Weaknesses:
Silver | Decapitation | Bright flashes | Her reactions may be similar to an animals - fight or flight, instead of her taking the time to think her reactions over | Vulnerable while shifting | Poor attention span

History:
Soleil was born in France to a large family of shifters who kept themselves away from the public. Soleil and her brothers and sisters from a young age were always taught to embrace their power and as they lived near dense forests and wild animals, though they could shapeshift to other things and people, they focused on animals. Though they lived in a world where technology was vital, they liked to live a humble and natural life. Alongside her twin brother, when they were thirteen, they adopted their first shifted form that they could take without something to copy before them. Soleil took a fox since, when shifted, she found herself easily suited to their nature and habits. Her family even commented often that she was as mischievous as one.

Though most of her family stayed within their small community, Soleil wanted to see more than it. So when she was sixteen she decided to travel alongside her aunt across the world. Her aunt, though a member of the family, had decided in her youth to travel and enjoy the world. She did not want to stay hidden like her family did. Though, the family of shifters were always known for their strong sense of family, so her aunt would return every few years to visit. Soleil, in her youth, would adore listening to her aunt tell stories of other countries and their differences to their small, isolated home. So, when her aunt visited she tagged along with the older shifter.

It was over these years that Soleil began to adopt other animal forms and grow more independent. In her first year of travels she got her tattoos and found herself meeting various new people. Human or supernatural alike. Soleil made friends all over and even began dating. The two years she travelled with her aunt she changed from the Soleil that lived in the isolated town. She had become more stubborn and gained a love of travelling. Along with a growing collection of items from all over the globe.

When she was eighteen, things changed. She was in America to visit one of her friends - who she had met in the first few months of her travels. Despite the near two years apart, her and Cameron reunited gleefully though Soleil remained unaware for a few days the dangers he was currently facing. When he finally spilled to Soliel his situation - having gotten involved in a local gang to earn money, Soleil was stunned. Last she knew, Cameron and his family weren't massively well off but they weren't desperate like he explained. Cameron spoke of the gang and their sins, their crimes yet Soleil in her naivety refused to believe they would kill him as he claimed. Soleil was proved wrong a few days later when he was taken to the hospital for being beaten near to death.

This was the one time Soleil recalls feeling pure hatred for people in eighteen years of her life. It was the first time general, destructive rage swelled inside of her. Soleil, in this rage, found Cameron's attacker and threatened him a gruesome death if he remotely entered her friend's vicinity. This was at least, until Soleil's petite form shifted and in front of him, stood himself. Soleil threatened not only his harm but to end his future in ways he could not imagine. Death was to easy for him. Fearfully, he agreed to stay away from Cameron and Soleil returned to her friend's bedside.

Soleil would stay with Cameron for a few more months after this and found herself leaving her aunts side as she continued to travel. Soleil stayed behind and took a temporary job to help Cameron earn some money. Once he was better, she stayed until her friend was able to find a better paying job before she returned to her travels. Soleil didn't ever tell Cameron of her actions towards his attacker, though the day changed a small part of her. It unleashed a restriction she kept on her temper.

When she was nineteen, Soleil came across the Carnival and after watching the performance in awe and joy, she waited a short while before returning. Soleil found Death, the ring master and asked to join. The acts and general feel of the place brought a smile to her lips - and it moved around which suited her love of travel. From the start of the first show she watched till the end, Soleil had her attention captured. For the next five years, till the current day, this is where the shifter has been.

Extra
Theme song:
TBA

Last edited:

Morticia Crevan

"Got any skeletons in your closet?"
BASICS
Name
Morticia Crevan

Nickname
Witch of the Dead

Appearance Age

Real Age
2000+

Year you joined

Sexuality
Sapiosexual

Appearance
Morticia is a seemingly young, lean woman who stands at 5'9 and weighs around 126 pounds with long straight ginger hair, amber almond eyes and soft pale skin.

Morticia wears her favorite color: green. She wears a green dress with a long cape embellished with purple accents. Her arms are adorned with leaf like sleeves. She likes to wear a cresent moon on her forehead and a purple and gold hair accessory.

Her carnival tattoo is placed on her left side of her neck

Race
Witch

Role/Occupation
Puppeteer

Weapons
Morticia is quite adept in using daggers

Ability
Necromancy | Scrying | Glamour
At a young age, Morticia can reanimate the dead and talk to them. She greatly uses this ability to entertain children as well as use it for selfish reasons.

She also has the ability to see what is happening in remote places by looking into a reflective surface, like a mirror or a bowl of liquid(often blood).

Lastly, she can create an illusion so real that it is to fool any on-looker. Her favorite glamour is disguising herself as a kid to lure children into her tent
PERSONALITY
Personality:
Tenacious | Loyal and Emotional | Persuasive | Manipulative | Moody | Suspicious

Strengths
Tenacious
Morticia doesn't let go of things easily. She's the kind of person who never gives up and never stops trying (unless her pessimistic and insecure side shows up) – someone who does whatever is required to accomplish a goal. She may also be very stubborn but only because she's driven by desire and success.

Loyal and emotional
She's the kind of girl who's deeply sensitive and easily hurt, thus the reason why she have her defenses up to avoid being hurt by others. Nonetheless, she's tenaciously loyal to those whom she trusts. She values friendships and trusts very deeply. She's also sentimental.

Manipulative
She has a reputation for being extremely manipulative. Often she’ll use subtle tactics, hints, and guilt trips to get her way in a quiet and diplomatic way without the other person realizing what’s going on at the time.

Weaknesses
Moody
Morticia is an emotional rollercoaster. One minute she’s perfectly content doing whatever, the next minute she’s in a shitty mood and passively-aggressively taking it out on someone or something. She can turn into a sappy, dreamy, moody mess on a regular basis. She's probably a bipolar.

Suspicious
It is difficult for Morticia to open up and have a close emotionally fulfilled relationship with someone because she is so closed off emotionally and physically to the world. This is driven by her fear of trust and she has a difficult time trusting people. She always thinks that people have ulterior motives all the time and that they do kind things for something in exchange.

Skeletons | biscuits | black cats | the night sky | solar eclipse | roses

Dislikes
salt | mud | worms | crying | hypocrites | witch hunters

Hobbies
Reading runes | playing with her skeleton puppets | scrying
RELATIONSHIPS
to be added later
HISTORY

2000 years ago, Morticia was an orphan who was born in a small village in Ireland where she was caught stealing roses from a garden owned by an old witch. Instead of punishing her, the witch saw potential in Morticia and decided to let her become an apprentice.

Morticia acquired great skill from an early age and can easily talk to the dead without struggle. She also learned quite a few spells such as spells for beauty and youth.

As a gifted child , the news soon spread in the realms of the humans that there was a girl who can talk to the dead. At first they were fascinated by her abilities but as they learned that Morticia can reanimate skeletons, they became fearful of her. The humans' fear became worse when one day, Morticia lost control of her magic and let her skeletons run amok. Although the old witch quickly resolved the problem, the humans weren't too happy about it.

Soon the humans unleashed their anger against Morticia and started burning the witch's cottage. Morticia was able to escape unharmed but as for the witch who adopted her, she just disappeared without a trace.

The event greatly affected Morticia for she was again alone. This resulted for her leaving town and hiding her true self by pretending to be a human and repressing her magic.

For centuries she enjoyed being human. She met a lot of people and eventually fell in love with a knight. She was planning on marrying him and settling down but the consequences of her repressing her magic was starting to take a toll on her. Not only did her magic weakened, her youth was starting to wither.

Afraid that her beloved will leave her, she did the only spell she can think of to regain her beauty and youth. She needs to sacrifice twelve children and drink their blood during the blood moon.

Of course 12 missing children didn't go unoticed. On the day of the blood moon where Morticia just finished sacrificing the children and drinking their blood, her beloved knight who was assigned to find the missing children found her. She was surrounded by the mangled corpses of the children and without a second thought, her beloved knight tried to kill her. But of course her beloved didn't succeed and Morticia ended his life.

Since then everything went downhill: her magic was chaotic; the people wanted to burn her for what she did so they hired witch hunters who followed her wherever she goes; the spell she casted wasn't permanent that she needed to sacrifice and drink the blood of twelve children every century; she also learned that the spell has a huge consequence where her magic will be stripped away from her if she didn't sacrifice children; witch trials began and she needed to leave the country.

Everything was too much for her that all she can do was hide and do everything she can to survive.

Year 2007, Morticia was on a prowl to find a child when she stumbled upon the famous death carnival. To say that she was enthralled by it was an understatement. For some odd reason, she wanted to be a part of it and just her luck they were hiring!

Long story short, she joined the carnival and decided to be their puppeteer. She thought it would be the perfect place for her since she can take children as well as be part of something once again.

Last edited:
tumblr_o55kgnqj451rfow3no1_500.jpg

Mond Lobo
The Houndmaster
It's not my job to charm you, my pups can do that.

• Appears
    Appears to be in his late twenties, early thirties. After being bitten by the Lycan he has stopped aging, or slowing it at least
    Years Old:
    Year you joined:
    Has been a member of the carnival for the past two years
    Sexuality:
    Hetrosexual
    Appearance:

Human Form
    Standing at 6’4, Mond has long black hair that hangs down past his shoulders. Its often wild, unkept, and tangled in places. His beard is just as wild, and though he keeps it shaved its often-different lengths. He has a devilish smile, that’s rarely friendly. If you look closely, he has more canine teeth than normal.
    His eyes are yellow and glow in the dark like a wolf would. A large scar comes down across his right eye, a wound he had gotten from a Lycan before joining the carnival. Though he has no piercings, his arms are covered in tattoos that spread across his back and chest. While no clear design, and more just tribal lines weaving in and out.
    Like the other carnival workers, he has the Ringmasters Symbol on his back-right shoulder.

Werewolf Form
    Growing in size, Mond stands at about 7’4 in this form, though his back is arched. If he were to stand straight up, he would stand close to 7’9. He has long claws and teeth, capable of piercing metal, let alone flesh. His tattoos are still visible, but instead of being ink they’re more like engravings.
    Race
    Werewolf
    Role/Occupation:

Former biker and drug smuggler
    Currently the Houndmaster of Basanna. Instead of traditional dogs, he uses wolves in his act.

• Weapons:
    While having practicing various fire arms, he doesn’t use them anymore.
    Ability:
    Enhanced Senses
    Supernatural strength, speed, and endurance
    Ability to communicate with wolves and dogs through a low grunt most humans don’t even pick up on.
    Whenever he transforms, so do his wolves. Instead of being normal wolves, they appear more like dire wolves

Personality:
    Often described as a dick and ungrateful by his fellow carnival employees, and their right in doing so. Whenever not on his drugs, he’s grumpy and short tempered, and already angry for joining up with the carnival. When he is on his drugs, he’s calmer and less likely to get into a fight or an argument.
    While he doesn’t have many friends, those he does have are considered family to him. Often teasing and joking with them.

Strengths:
    Though he isn’t the most charismatic man, Mond is a skilled performer. His wolves can perform the takes he tells them to do, and usually without a hiccup.
    Skilled Fighter
    Isn’t influenced easily

Weaknesses:
    As stated before, he isn’t too charismatic. If forced to talk to carnival guests he can often drive them off before they watch his show.
    Doesn’t have to many friends in, or out of the carnival
    Drug Addiction
    Silver and Fire

Drugs, Alcohol, Canines, Spanish Food and Music
    Dislikes:
    Cats, the Carnival, being tied down, and humans
    Hobbies:
    In his free time, he prefers to stay with his “pack” of wolves, and he does so to train them. He also enjoys playing darts, throwing knives, and drinking with what little friends he does have.

• Small bio of How you joined the Carnival:
    A former drug smuggler born in southern California, he had ties to various cartels. After a deal went wrong, he was wanted in the U.S, so he went south. The cartel was angry at him as well, and he knew it. Staying off the grid in the desert, he encountered Lycan a group of hunters were tracking through the desert. After being bit, the hunters left him to bleed out. Instead of dying, Death came to him and offered to keep him alive if he served him in his Carnival. After accepting, instead of being cured of the disease, Mond too became a werewolf.
    Now he resents the carnival and wants to break free from his contract the moment he can.
    Extra:

Relationships:
    Charlotte Roanoke

That bitch? She's a kiss ass to Death and romanticizes this hellish carnival. She can call me ungrateful all she wants, she'll learn that ol' Damon is playing her and the rest of them.
    Damon Grimm
    I don't trust him. Why would you trust death itself? As soon as this carnival starts to bore him, or shit hits the fan he won't hesitate to cut our contracts short and kill us off with it. I don't wanna be around when that happens.
    Soliel Laurent
    The kid's a sweet heart, but she's a kid. Kids can be annoying, like most people. She's tolerable though. Doesn't talk to me much, especially when I'm on me medicine. Does good design work too. Actually had her design a tat' for me not too long ago. Might even let'er print it on me.
    Maeve
    Eh' she's decent. We got some things in common, but she likes to bitch at me for slackin' off. I bitch at her for trusting our lovely ringmaster Grimm. I don't like the "Lady" facade she gives off when she meets people either, but I don't like alotta' things.

Jazmina Fox
    Don't exactly see eye to eye to everything with the redhead, but I don't mind her. She's one of the only ones that seems to want to be free of this place eventually, even though she likes workin' at it now. Plus she's got a nice ass.

Last edited:
  • Name: Shakra (npc)
    Appearance:images (6).jpeg
    Role: Voodoo potion maker side show and Summoner of the Voodoo Doll Maker
  • Name: Lazerette (npc)
    Appearance:dollmaker_by_harpyqueen-d5jxje7.jpg
    Role: Side show can puppeteer people in the audience.
  • Name:Bozo (npc)
    Appearance:Zombie-Clown-zombies-17898023-500-333.jpg
    Role: Side show clown

• Name: Aurora

• Nickname: Rava Nis, Adora, The Doll

• Appearance Age: 18

• Real Age: Around 2000 years old

• Year you joined: 700 A.D.

• Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
e0014f1401584fdc52a4e51b6ed5a4b4.jpg
maiden_in_black_by_sonellion-d8z86lr.jpg
4d6.jpg

• Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 108lbs
  • Hair color and Length: This seems to change, giving into the idea that she is a doll. Though she strongly prefers black or white hair.
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Skin tone: Snow White
  • Scars: There seems to be scars underneath the facade the Doll themselves puts on. A surprising thing for someone who would appear so fair and beautiful and incredibly unlifelike. Though, she seems to cover and hide these markings incredibly well.
  • Race: Human? More likely to be a demon inhabiting a doll though there are features such as her eyes which definitely seem to be more real.

• Role/Occupation: She works for the carnival though she doesn't seem particularly intrigued in its inner workings or what it wishes to do. She is only concerned for her own well being and what she wishes to continue. She enjoys making and crafting weapons and has become known amongst the underground networks as Rava Nis. She creates things from swords, to knives and guns to bows. Whatever someone may need she can craft for them though they will require much to get her to so willingly give weapons away. There also seems to be a strange living aspect to the weapons she makes and her small nimble hands seem to allow her to create fine weapons with immense precision and accuracy.
  • Weapons: The Doll has been something of a mystery. Crafting weapons is not a job which would give nice customers. It is also one that may be dangerous for those wishing to kill the one who sold the weapon to someone who killed a beloved or a leader. She does have protections and they seem to come from her own body. There is no need for any other weapons as long as you yourself, are a weapon.
  • Ability: She doesn't necessarily seem to be completely there. Her arms and hands may be something magical, they may not be real at all and could potentially hide many dangerous things within them. Hiding the weapons she holds dearest and the things she believes may be most useful if she requires to fight.
Personality:

Five Positive: Curious, attentive, intelligent, calm, and determined.
Five Negative: Removed, stubborn, pessimistic, careless, and unsympathetic.

Strengths: Enjoys reading and learning as well as finding out as much about certain subjects or curiosities she enjoys. Knows much about the history of places and of people. She also knows how to use many different things from weapons towards vehicles simply by reading and understanding the thing she wishes to use before actually operating such a device. She also has an incredible memory and can keep tabs and thoughts on what is important as well as remembering things from years ago as if it just had happened.

Weaknesses: Though, while she enjoys her reading it eventually gets to her as she struggles to sleep and requires certain medications to continue her daily routine. She also, suffers from an unknown pain which seems to be affecting her and giving some severe headaches at times. Despite remembering many things it is also an inconvenience as well. Since things she would wish to forget remain imprinted within her mind despite how much she desperately tries to rid of it.

Likes: Apples, flowers, minerals and metals, other proclaimed dolls, fire, blood, magic, science, night, days, galaxies and the stars.

Dislikes: Fools, annoyances like demanding people, eating in front of others, being a show for others, remaining still, ugly, ghastly things.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, history, religion, science, the occult and magic.

Small bio of How you joined the Carnival: The Carnival and the Doll seem to have had a history with one another for quite some time. Though she seemed older than the carnival by a couple hundred years she seems to have always been involved as one of its attractions. The two seem to have a relationship out of necessity and not out of want. Seemingly only dealing with one another to accomplish some goal but there does not seem to be any idea as to why that it is so.

History: Her history arises during the earliest dolls humans have crafted and were used amongst young girls for play things. She seems to be tied to those early stories and while her appearances have changed throughout the years she does enjoy the victorian age. A time of queens and princesses though she herself does not dress like either she does dress like a fine young lady would have during the time. She still has clothing from ages ago that she has kept and remained caring for. Always fixing or altering despite likely never wearing such things again. Her influences throughout time have been noted. From the introduction of fire arms, towards the creation of the crossbow and longbow. The further she goes back in history the more things seem to be connected to her and her ability to crafting weapons.
Extra:
Relationships:

Last edited:
  • Name:
    Niklaus Huntington
    Nickname:
    Klaus
    Appearance Age:
    Real Age:
    unknown
    Year you joined:
    300 years ago
    Sexuality:
    Heterosexual
    Appearance:
    ee0eb8d0bc4f52e8b54db5043800d5cf--fictional-characters-vampires.jpg
    Height 6'0, Weight 160, hair color and length sandy blonde andshort, Eye color Hazel almost gold, skin tine Color in both forms pale and flawless, do they have wings scales claws fangs and so on he has fangs and claws, tattoos just the Carnivals symbol on her ankle, Markings none, Piercings none, and has a stubble on his face
    Race:
    Vampire
    Role/Occupation:
    Dare Devil
    Weapons:
    Dagger, but doesn't really need it
    Ability:
    Vampire Physiology
    Mind Compulsion
    Personality:
    While he was still an untriggered Werewolf-Witch hybrid, Klaus had a complicated life. Also as an untriggered werewolf, Klaus had the aggressive behavior of one, but he could not act on it due to his mother making him wear a magical necklace, created to weaken his strength and thus leaving him vulnerable to Mikael's abuse. These following reasons led him to resent both his parents and possibly to be jealous of his maternal half-siblings for having their approval. In the director's cut of the backdoor pilot of The Originals, Elijah pointed out that as an untriggered werewolf, Klaus was so full of love and life, and that all he ever wanted was to be loved in return, especially by his step-father. This belief that no one loved him and that he was doomed to be alone forever was the main factor that changed Klaus' personality.

Klaus is continuously described as being cruel, sadistic, careless, paranoid, reckless, impulsive, short-tempered, aggressive, volatile, unpredictable, slightly unreasonable, narcissistic, manipulative, jealous, obsessive and competitive. Though he shows little to no regard for human life in general, Klaus feels guilt and remorse for most of his actions, he just does not show it, and he also has morals. Despite his negative traits, Klaus has shown to be very protective. When he became a vampire, all these emotions were heightened and Klaus' temper became worse than ever. Years of humiliation and physical/emotional abuses at Mikael's hands and Esther's indifference, coupled with her rejection of him as her son, led Klaus to kill his own mother in revenge and for betraying him. After this, Klaus shut off his humanity to any but his family, killing any who crossed his path. Vengeful and power-hungry, he will stop at nothing to achieve his ends and remove those who stand in his way. However, Klaus does not believe that death is a punishment. He will also place usefulness before pleasure and keeps people alive when it suits his needs. He has also shown a penchant for working with witches. Klaus also has a sense of honor and will not go back on his word although, he will always look for loopholes in the deals he makes.

In 1933, despite the fact that his werewolf side was dormant at the time, Klaus still held werewolves in high regard.
    Klaus has also shown a sadistic side notably when he deals with humans or vampires however, Klaus' hunger for power actually hides a deep fear of being alone which must stem from his step-father's treatment of him. He wants the hybrids so that he will not be the sole member of his race as Esther intended when she placed the curse on him. He also desires, beyond anything else, to be reunited with friends and family. According to Elijah, Klaus also uses his cruelty to hide his fear of being alone. He has shown to have a softer side. He also holds grudges against the people who try to kill him, or members of his family, and rarely lets it go. Klaus is self-preserving whenever he is in a situation where he could be killed permanently, he reveals information that keeps him from being killed. Klaus rarely gets made a fool out of and also doesn't like to be made a fool out of either. He is rarely caught off guard. Klaus is highly intelligent, calculating, thinks of contingencies, he (secretly) admits he makes mistakes and learns from them as well, he is always two steps ahead of his enemies. Klaus is not a very forgiving person; as he rarely forgives people in general. Despite him being the world's most physically powerful immortal supernatural being, he often pretends to be arrogant to mask his fear of being alone, he is not completely fearless, he is afraid of the White Oak Stake, because it is the only physical weapon that can permanently kill him, other than the white oak stake, Klaus is also afraid of becoming like his step-father, Mikael. Klaus has a sarcastic sense of humor and he is sarcastic even towards members of his own family. Despite his lust for power, Klaus still cares about the remaining members of his family. Despite being manipulative, he does not like being lied to or manipulated. He does not take being betrayed very well, especially if it is from a member of his family. He is not tolerant of people who disappoint him in general. He has very little tolerance for disloyalty, if any of his friends or members of his family have try to kill him, or betrayed him to his enemies who wants him dead, Klaus disowns them and no longer see them as his friends or family. Klaus is ruthless and brutal towards his enemies, as he rarely shows any of his enemies mercy. Also if anyone tries to hurt or kill a member of his family, most of them will not live to regret it.

Klaus can sometimes be cold and ill-mannered, he is also not above killing children, if they are a threat to him or his family, despite this Klaus dislikes people in general who mistreat or abuse their children; due to how he was mistreated and abuse by his step-father, Mikael. Due to the fact that he was betrayed by Esther, Klaus does not trust people in general, he only trust those who have proven themselves trustworthy to him. He wants people in general, to be loyal to him and respect him of their own free will, he does not like to compel people to be loyal to him against their free will, he only does this if he believes they are plotting against him or his family.

Klaus can easily be provoked when disrespected, as he has no tolerance for those that disrespect him. Although he puts up a tough demeanor, deep down Klaus cares about his family; he just has a lot of difficulty showing it. Initially, Klaus hated being a vampire, after he was turned into one, but he eventually accepted his vampire nature, although he revels/embraces both his werewolf and vampire natures, there is still some part of Klaus, that resents Mikael and Esther for turning him and his maternal half-siblings into vampires against their free will. He later admitted to Esther that he forgives her for turning them and prefers them as vampires.

Even if he is cruel, he still has a part of humanity which is shown. Unlike Elijah, Klaus is far less calm, composed, and strategic in battle.

(Taken from Vampire diaries wikia about Nicklaus Mikaelson. Changed some but all text goes to that site)
    Strengths:
    Charm
    Intelligence
    Physical strength
    Fast
    Agile
    Drinking blood (human)
    Weaknesses:
    Supernatural hunters are a match in hunting down vampires.
    Acidic Blood/Poisonous Blood/Vampiric Toxicity
    All vampires need some form of life-force, but exact amounts and quality varies, as well as the consequences of not feeding. Some may feel nothing more than normal hunger, others age or weaken rapidly and some enter a ravenous feral state that ends only after they have fed.
    Direct sunlight may cause instant - disintegration, burn like fire or prevent the use of supernatural powers. Unless they have daylight rings
    Ultraviolet light may be especially effective.
    Wooden stake through the heart stops the vampire from leaving their coffin.
    Hawthorn, and occasionally it needs to be blessed or enchanted.
    May be unable to enter dwelling without invitation.
    Decapitation
    silver
    May be bound to their coffin, earth/soil of their grave, etc. How often they need to be in contact of these and the consequences vary widely.
    If vampires and werewolves are natural enemies, one may be vulnerable to their bite/scratch.
    Disrespect
    Stupidity
    Tv
    Being judged
    Broken deals
    Animal blood
    Hobbies:
    See Elijah
    History:
    Some in his personality rest rp out
    Extra:
    Knows many many different languages
    Relationships:
    Jazmina=slightly get along
    Soliel= Doesn't like her, has threatened her
    Death: Does not like Death for keeping them as monkeys in a zoo
    Shira= frenemies
    Sabine= frenemies
    Char=?
    Mondo=?
    Dante= Friends
  • Name:
    Elijah Huntington
    Nickname:
    Eli
    Appearance Age:
    Real Age:
    unknown
    Year you joined:
    300 Years ago
    Sexuality:
    Heterosexual
    Appearance:
    5bda6d6c101658ccb11f9c0f32cf81c0.jpg
    (Height 6'2, Weight 173, hair color and length Brown and short, Eye color Green, skin tine Color in both forms pale, do they have wings scales claws fangs and so on he has fangs, tattoos none, Markings none, Piercings none, and clean shaven unlike his brother
    Race:
    Vampire
    Role/Occupation:
    Daredevil
    Weapons:
    Sword
    Ability:
    Vampire Physiology
    Mind Compulsion
    Personality:
    Elijah is described as unpredictable, over-protective and stubborn, but also very kind, intelligent, selfless, empathetic, compassionate, and friendly. He is extremely loyal and has a loving nature. But in spite of this, Elijah is very naive and easily manipulable which is shown several times throughout the series. He strongly believes in trust, honesty and loyalty and whenever he would give his word to someone, he would keep it. Elijah has been known to break deals, but only when he realized he was lied to. He has a lot of respect and admiration for human life, which is unseen in many other vampires and is normally very reluctant to kill anyone when unnecessary.

He is known for speaking his mind and having a fierce temper, which he possibly inherited from his father. Elijah very rarely has tolerance for those who broke their words to him. He also has no tolerance for those that disrespect him. He has been shown to go to great lengths to make those that disrespect him suffer.

Elijah is very knowledgeable and deceptive in many ways. This encompasses knowledge of how to fight, wield a sword and defend himself. He exhibits an open-minded and optimistic personality.

Elijah in general is a very emotionally hardened character and has difficulty at times handling and accepting certain emotions. Elijah is also seen to be uncomfortable and has difficulty accepting romantic feelings. However, despite this, Elijah does believe in love but also believes that, at least for him, it is rare. He even mentioned that for the thousand years the he has lived, he has only been in love twice.

He is far more forgiving then Klaus, he has morals, but when ever a member of his family is in danger of being killed, he is forced to commit immoral acts, something he doesn't like to do in the first place, like Klaus, he has a sense of honor.

Elijah purposefully seeks to uphold the image of the being he most aspires to be; a well-kept, honorable, moral man who is devoted to his family. However, his vampiric nature, as well as insane devotion to Klaus has caused this being to become little more than a facade for him to hide behind. He is just as vicious, just as conniving, just as treacherous, dishonorable, and just as hypocritical as the rest of his siblings.

Elijah is noted for his ability to control his more violent urges, and rarely ever so much allows his face to show its vampiric features.

(Used from Vampire Diaries Wiki slightly altered, liked all the personalitie traits of him)
    Strengths:
    Charm
    Intelligence
    Physical strength
    Fast
    Agile
    Drinking blood (human)
    Weaknesses:
    Supernatural hunters are a match in hunting down vampires.
    Acidic Blood/Poisonous Blood/Vampiric Toxicity
    All vampires need some form of life-force, but exact amounts and quality varies, as well as the consequences of not feeding. Some may feel nothing more than normal hunger, others age or weaken rapidly and some enter a ravenous feral state that ends only after they have fed.
    Direct sunlight may cause instant - disintegration, burn like fire or prevent the use of supernatural powers. Unless they have daylight rings
    Ultraviolet light may be especially effective.
    Wooden stake through the heart stops the vampire from leaving their coffin.
    Hawthorn, and occasionally it needs to be blessed or enchanted.
    May be unable to enter dwelling without invitation.
    Decapitation
    silver
    May be bound to their coffin, earth/soil of their grave, etc. How often they need to be in contact of these and the consequences vary widely.
    If vampires and werewolves are natural enemies, one may be vulnerable to their bite/scratch.
    Writing
    Playing Violin
    Sword fighting
    Chivalry
    Music
    Watching people
    Dislikes:
    Disrespect
    Stupidity
    Tv
    Being judged
    Broken deals
    Animal blood
    Hobbies:
    Playing Violin
    Writing
    Reading
    He and his brother were out and about when they ran into a hunter, who had a White oak. They were on the run slash trying to figure out how to kill this hunter. When they ran into death, he gave them no other option ,but to sign since the Hunter wasn't far off their trail. Death made him go away. Now they resented their choice to join they were not a circus act. They were not often put on display only when death told them they had to. They resented him and those who enjoyed following him.
    History:
    Rp Out
    Extra:
    Knows many many languages
    Relationships:
    Jazmina=Friends, but together, well He is trying
    Maeve=Mutal Respect for one another
    Soliel= Again Mutual Respect for one another
    Death: Does not like Death for keeping them as monkeys in a zoo
    Shira= Mutal Respect
    Sabine= Mutual Respect
    Char=
    Mondo=
    Dante= Friends

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
  • Richter_Arnold_Christopher.jpg

|| Name ||
    Arnold Christopher Richter
    "Arnie"

|| Real Age .. Birthday .. Apparent Age ||
    296 .. February 14th, 1729 .. 12

|| Race ||
    Shifter

|| Physical Info ||
    height .. weight .. eyes & hair

tattoo wip

in light
    arnold_1.jpg

in dark
    arnold_2.jpg

|| Role ||
    Pierre's Son [will explain further in said tab]

Richter_Jackson_Nathan.jpg

|| Name ||
    Jackson Nathan Richter
    "Jack, Jackie"

291 .. March 21st, 1734 .. 7

|| Race ||
    Shifter

|| Physical Info ||
    height .. weight .. eye & hair

tattoo wip

in light
    jack_1.jpg

in dark
    jack_2.jpg

|| Role ||
    Pierre's Son [will explain further in said tab]

Neve_Aria_Lacey.jpg

|| Name ||
    Aria Lacey Neve
    "Ari, Riri"

5 .. December 12th, 2019 .. she's fairly small, a lot of people ask or assume that she is only 3 or 4.

|| Race ||
    Human

|| Physical Info ||
    height .. weight .. eye & hair

No Tattoo

|| Role ||
    Dinah's Daughter ... I may not actually need her, and if I do use her it won't likely be for a long time ... unless something changes and someone really wants me to keep her in, but figured I'd put her here just in case ^_^