2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
IMG_20180808_164818.jpg

Tick…. Tick… Tick…. Tick….Tick….Tick.

The large grandfather clock ticked in the dark sleepy house. The world outside, was quite and still. It was almost to still as if the world was holding its breath for something. The sound of crunching gravel was heard as vehicles pulled up to a open space. Figures stepped out of the trucks and the beings pulled out fabric, poles, rope and more. Big burly muscular men started to pull the fabric up to a point as they hammered the rope down with spikes into the ground. As it slowly came together the distinct outline of a circus tent could be seen in the dark.

As dawn hit the newly built fairgrounds were empty and as if nothing walked among its grounds. It seemed almost abandoned, one would never know that beings had set this up the night before, only those who lived in the town knew that this had not been there the evening before. Flyers littered the town walls and some even blew across the streets. As the sleepy town woke to find the circus had come over night.

Now this circus was not ordinary it would open at Dusk and go till the wee hours of the morning. On the ticket booth window there was a closed sign and Now hiring sign that looked crudely written. The title of the Carnival was Carnival Básanna, Deaths Carnival in Irish. This Carnival was well known for people disappearing with it. The authorities have been after them for years and every time they decide to take the Owner into custody it disappears along with a new victim or two from the town. However now with in the Circus Acts are disappearing left and right. There were theories as to why they were,but nobody new for sure. Now will the lifetime of authorities catch up to them with the fear of the thing chasing them? Or will they find the clues and stop it before the immortalized Carnival is gone forever?

800px_COLOURBOX15458588.jpg
  • || No godmodding, Power playing etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths. ||
    || If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to leave now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well. Plus we have a mix of Stars, this also isn't a Romantic rp||
    || This is A Fantasy Horror. It's meant to be all in good fun. That being said, try to not stray off the path of the story I have layed out I will do GM posts and put a warning at the top if it may get on the creepy side for the people who are not for all creepy stuff I eill put a synopsis at the bottom for the feint of heart||
    || Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important. ||
    || Please be literate. 2+ paragraph is the minimum reply. Not a super Grammar Nazi just put punctuations where they should go no weird funky comas, also check to make sure your post makes sense all are human and mess up I get that just try||
    || No Mary Sues or Gary stus allowed be original||
    || Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS. ||
    || Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission. ||
    || You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying. ||
    || You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them. ||
    || Please note that I reserve the right to change or add to these rules at anytime I see fit ||
    ||Also I Really Fucking hate that I have to put this but if I ask you to change something on your character for the love of fucking god please do it don't argue with me. Or you know where the door is at and can leave. This is my RP and if I feel something doesn't fit I will ask you to tweak it. Not trying to be mean, but people have argued with me and its like guys I asked nicely now get out.||
    ||Have Fun||
    ||I promise I am not mean please talk to me if you have a issue something or someone. If you don't talk to me it can't be resolved.||
  • (Note: Dont have to fill all , Just options. Only Roll that has to be filled is Ring Master others you may pick and choose.) Death Ring Master and owner of The Circus Dark
    Acrobatics
    -Tumbling open
    - Trampoline open
    Ariel Acts
    - Trapeze Queenie
    - Ariel Silks Dark
    - Corde Lisse Open
    Stilts open
    Contortion open
    Equilibristic
    -Juggling open
    -Plate spinning open
    -Rolling Globe open
    Band Members open
    Clowns open
    Daredevil Stunt Acts open
    Sideshow
    - Fire eating open
    - Fire breathing Denali
    - Fire Dancers Dark, Denali, but open for 1 more
    - Human Cannonball open
    - Chapeaugraphy open
    - Knife Throwing open
    - Magic shows open
    - Sword Swallowing Queens Guard
    - Strongman open
    - Life like Doll Justin
    - Bearded Lady open
    Working with Animals
    - Animal Tamer Nico
    - Elephant acrobatics open
    - Shape shifter open
    - petting zoo Keeper open
    - Horse trainer open

Towns person who joins or get's taken

Human
    Queens Guard
    Dark open
  • Typing...
  • Discord OOC Signups Interest check you are here

• Human
    -Queens Guard
    -Dark
    Vampire
    Demon
    Werewolf
    Ghost (ask me before you take this)
    -Queenie
    Fae
    -Dark
    Cyclops
    Pixies
    Shifters
    -Nico
    Witches
    Elementals
    Sirens
    Mermaids
    Zombie
    -Justin
    White Walker
    Skeleton
    -Dark
    Dark Elf
    -Denali
    Wendigo
    -Queens Guard
  • Typing...

il_570xN.1484819360_c9o7.jpg

Note: Didn't See the act you want or Race You want ask me. May not always say yes, but never hurts to ask.

Last edited:
I may be interested :) ... I’ll get to you on discord though :3

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Hmmm, could I snag Animal Tamer? If not that, then Petting Zoo keeper?
Animal tamer sure any particular race?

Would big cats be alright? Specifically lions and tigers. If only one, then I’d just choose tigers.
Not one of the acceptable races I put up. As part of the taming cool as a race for your character not really going to work

Not one of the acceptable races I put up. As part of the taming cool as a race for your character not really going to work
OH! I misunderstand what you were asking, sorry ;;;;; As for the character race, I’ll take Shifter!

Actually interested as well! I’ll dm you in the morning

OH! I misunderstand what you were asking, sorry ;;;;; As for the character race, I’ll take Shifter!
Sweet that works

Actually interested as well! I’ll dm you in the morning
Sounds good to me my DM is open I also have free time all the time if I am not up right when you message me I will be after that most likely.

Reactions: TheQueensGuard
Can I get Ringmaster Demon and Lifelike Doll would a Human Voodoo Doll work?

Can I get Ringmaster Demon and Lifelike Doll would a Human Voodoo Doll work?
Pm me on the ring master and the doll yes, but not humam can be reanimated like a zombie or a demon

Reactions: Justin
@TheQueensGuard @Justin @~Happily.Ever.After~ @Denali @Nico

I will be putting Cs and Discord Links up here soon. Give me a 30 mins not even.

Also I am very excited and very excited to say Some of you are actually coming up with some very Conceptually sound ideas that fit into this world, but are amazingly out of the box.

^Feeling a bit like Glenn Hetricks with that, been watching way to much face off.

@Bone2pick would you like to join

Unfortunately I don't have the spare time for another roleplay. But I treasure dark circus and carnival imagery, so I was pleased to see this latest RP from you. :)