1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Open to all
Hello People. Just your friendly neighbourhood Wolf-Man. I am not informed how popular anthro characters are on this site so I may just take a bullet but I am fine with that.

A shy friend showed me this site and I thought that it couldn`t hurt to try it out. I don´t exactly have the best experience with Forum RP sites from before as I had some pretty douchy players backed by Mods and Mods altering posts. So I hope it won`t happen here and we can all have a jolly good time.

So for me as a player...its hard to say. The biggest warning here is: I am not just a anthro player. I was on another site where most people didn`t recognize or accept that fact: I also enjoy playing other races or just normal boring humans to get that out of the way. (Also thats my original art, no stealing kiddos!)

For Roleplays I am more focused on a good story and character interaction/development in it. I do like smut of course (who doesn`t) but it has to have context, to make sense. Only then it is really satisfying to write in my eyes. I may need a mentor? I don`t know but I won`t deny help.

I also have a world that I am kinda in the making off but I have some rough scratches (and a map!) so I would love for people that want to play in it. Its fantasy by the way. I also do DnD and stuff like that so you will see some Influence.

Hi, @The Mood is Write! I'd like a guide, please!

1. Do you want to do group roleplays, 1x1s, or both?
I do both, but prefer 1x1

2. Do you prefer to RP by chat, by forum, or are you indifferent?
I do not care honestly, though Forum posts should have some sense of who does what.

3. How well are you navigating Iwaku itself? Are you on mobile or browser?
Browser and I have no idea what I am doing

4. What would you like help with?
Navigating the site possibly and what problems the mentors see fit to help me with if thats pawsible.

5. What's your opinion on cinnamon bagels? ;) ;)
Never ate one so...they are cool I guess.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey Remun :3 Welcome to Iwaku!

Anthro characters have never been something I've been interested in writing myself but, I have been in a couple of RPs where they featured and have met a fair number of folks who do so I'm sure you'll be able to find people to write with. If you have any questions about the site then please don't hesitate to ask them!! Also, I love your artwork. The style is amazing :)

Happy Rolepalying

Hello Remun :) Welcome to Iwaku. Hope you're settling in alright. Have fun and if you have any questions, like Applo said, just give a yell!! Enjoy and happy roleplaying!

Thank you guys :3

Welcome to Iwaku, Remun! Your art is fantastic o.o as for anthro characters, they've never been of particular interest to me myself, but I'd be willing to play them in a good setting, I think. I am fairly interested in aliens, though, which is sorta similar but not the same thing? I dunno. In any case, welcome again, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, just so you know, you'll have better luck getting a mentor if you post that form on the Newbie Care Package thread instead of on your introduction thread. ^^'

• Useful
Reactions: Eru