Bargest Arting

A

Arnold Solomon

Original poster
Hiya! I made a fantasy race known as Bargest! I sadly have no illustration of them ;-; I'm hoping of someone (for free) would like to illustrate them for me! I several images on my phone and computer to help even further! I hope you even accept, whoever views this! I'm using an image as an illustration for the Bargest atm, but I wish to use something with more detail. Anyways, if ya want to do an illustration for them, just say so. :3

I'm not the best with drawing, but I can try!
May I see the reference pictures you already have?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alright!

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_3awYwEK.jpg

Just like that helmet, their jaw has plates that make em look like they could shovel dirt with it. The e,d of those plates has a strong ivory growth , actually 3 line the jaw, pointing slightly upward. Their face is elongated, kinda like an animalistic way, but remember slanted so the lower jaw looks to be giant almost.

@DJae Writer Chick

This is their basic "bulk size" . Bargest are a bulky, tall and strong race. They have four eyes, a slanted face with a massive lower jaw. Two tough calcium plates line their lower jaws, making it kinda... Here, ill show ya

Sight_2015_04_19_174553_361.jpg

Their muscularity is rather... Large, considering they spent most of their existence trying to brutally murder ea h other.

Okie dokes~ I'll get to work and try to upload progress images as I go~

• Love
I'm not sure if it attached or not, but that's my progress so far v~v

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    921.8 KB · Views: 12
It's okay, no worry. I'm used to incapable receptions. It's not your fault, and there really is no need to be sorry sweetie. Anyways, God bless you and give you excellence. If you uhm, want, I could probably do something for you? I mean, I'm 14 but I can be of some use.

@DJae Writer Chick

• Thank You