1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

BARFIGHT 2! Razing The Bar

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Porg, Jun 4, 2010.

1. OK BITCHES!! BARFIGHT!!! *drinks tea out of a whiskey tumbler*

*SMASHES A BARSTOOL OVER THE BACK OF THE NEXT POSTER'S HEAD*

2. *bouncers drag Porg away for being underaged*

3. *WMD skulls a bottle of vodka, then spear tackles asmo's neck*

4. *WMD's wife shows up* I THOUGHT I'D FIND YOU HERE DRINKIN'! >:( *Drags WMD home after socking him in the teeth.*

YOU GOT BABIEZ TO FEED!

5. *Coldclocks Tegan with a powerfist* Dude, you alright

6. *SMASHES INTO THE BAR WITH A CADILLAC*

7. Who is driving? OH MY GOD PAOROU IS DRIVING.

*flies through windshield when Paorou hits the breaks.*

8. *Crawls out from under the car and the corpses of the bouncers*

I'm old enoug dicks! *Kicks a bouncer in the head before straightening his shirt*

9. THIS IS ALREADY THE THIRD BARFIGHT THREAD, YOU DERPS!

*squeezes lime juice into porg's eyes*

10. *WMD knees Karsikan in the balls, then axe handles the back of his head*

sorry, bro, but you apparantly hit the missus. cant have that.

11. Logan slowed his breathing. Deep, slow breaths. Once again he took the gun from his holster and, this time, flipped the safety off. Slowly he backed up from the doorway and used his free hand to slowly close the door. Squeak. Old hinges.

The sounds from downstairs stopped. Had they heard the door? He heard sound of paws on the staircase. On the landing. And at the door. Pawing and scratching at the closed door. Logan held a hand behind him, trying to tell Aqua to stay back. While his other hand kept the gun aimed solidly at the door. He was silent. Dead silent. Eventually the scratching stopped and sound of footsteps lead away from the door to one of the other rooms.

Slowly Logan turned around to face Aqua. He put one finger up to his lips, telling her to stay silent. The wolves were not gone yet.

More clacking of paws and claws on the wooden staircase. Another dog had come up the stairs. Two people, two wolves. And who knows how many downstairs. His attention was back on the door. Gun in right hand, left hand now supporting his aim. The door wouldn't hold if they tried to break it down.

Both wolves came sniffing around the door. More pawing at the bottom of the door itself.

12. *Nic switches on the jukebox and sets it to play I'm On A Boat by Lonely Island*

Come on, *urp* show me what passes for music among your misbegotten kind!

13. YOU CAN'T PLAY THAT MUSIC WITHOUT T-PAIN!

*A rapper in dreadlocks suddenly appears in the background, singing "motherfuckeeeer~"*

Genocide cutters's Orochi with a two hit combo.

14. *walks into the bar, stepping over bodies and around brawlers*

*buffs badge a little*

*orders a Guinness and turns around on the stool to watch*

15. *Slinks up to the Jukebox & puts on. . .

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J9FImc2LOr8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J9FImc2LOr8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

THAT.*

>.>
    <.<

*Explodes into confetti*

16. I WANNA SLAM.

*wings baseball bat with PRECISION and cracks a homerun on Paorou* Ping!

17. *TK comes in and tackles Amp*

YAAAAAAAAAAA-A-A-AAAAAH!

18. *lands a right hook across WMD's face with the aforementioned powerfist*
    Are you mad THIS IS ALCOHOLISM we speak of, it's more important than the missus!

19. *WMD goes MORTAL KOMBAT! on Karsikan, jumping in the air and kicking the shit out of GK's faces*
    sorry bro, to violence agaisnt women, Ausralia says nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

20. *is tackled by TK, hits the floor and explodes into a pack of furious kangaroos*