Bare Your Fangs [RinHaru - Free!] {YAOI}

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sycamore

Original poster
3zwnRqFLM6jKbUDKBI6Hs655j0Nom7wkOSiZ6wlSinPBRLznHjIvJ_RunYlfOvfcVObjiJiRxDQ=w1656-h815

!!!​BARE YOUR FANGS!!!​
A Free! Iwatobi Swim Club // Eternal Summer roleplay
Hey guys and gals of the Iwaku community. Hopefully you're here because you're a RinHaru fan :3 I'm trying to find someone who wants to be my roleplay partner. I prefer playing HARU, but I'm also definitely willing to give RIN a go. Frankly, I think my personality fits Rin's better, so if you want to play Haru, just tell me.

All of them are RinHaru. Reigisa can happen, but as more of a side thing. RinHaru is the main event. <3 RinHaru will always be the main event.

I only have a couple rules. Obviously no godmodding, although feel free to control the other characters however you like. Secondly, I want at least 3 to 8 paragraphs per post. And lastly (maybe not?), I want the characters to have some semblance to their personalities in the show. Like, for example, Haru likes mackerel and is a bit emotionless sometimes. Rin has shark teeth, is a tsundere, etc.

SO. PAIRINGS. >>>
Mer!Haru x Rin
Selkie!Haru x Rin
Haru x Rin [Free! World or Alternate]

PM me or reply below to talk about plot and stuff.

To be frank, MakoHaru will always be my OTP. However! I'm one of the few peeps that love MakoHaru AND RinHaru. (I love them both to bits.)

I'm interested in the Mer!Haru x Rin & Haru x Rin scenarios. I'm not perfect when it comes to portraying Canon, but I try my best! I'm sorry, but I would love to request playing Haru. (His character is just-agh, it's unique. I can't resist the temptation, ha.)

To be frank, MakoHaru will always be my OTP. However! I'm one of the few peeps that love MakoHaru AND RinHaru. (I love them both to bits.)

I'm interested in the Mer!Haru x Rin & Haru x Rin scenarios. I'm not perfect when it comes to portraying Canon, but I try my best! I'm sorry, but I would love to request playing Haru. (His character is just-agh, it's unique. I can't resist the temptation, ha.)
Hey hey :3 I ship both of them too, but RinHaru is definitely my OTP. But why ship one when you can ship 'em all? xD They're all such wonderful ships.

Sure, if you wanna take Haru, I'll take Rin! That's totally fine with me. I'm probably more comfortable as Rin, anyway.
Soooooo, Mer!Haru x Rin, huh. Great! Let's work out a couple details before we start. Like, they live in (or in Haru's case, off the coast of) Japan, right? How old do you want them to be?

Hehehe! I love shipping multiple pairings! (Ex. Makoto x Seijuro. That's one of my personal favs!)

I'm not sure about where Haru will live. (Not familiar with specific names...) However, I was thinking 18? (Warning: I never watched Season Two, not yet at least. I been too distracted to watch it. ; A ;)

Yeah, I ship Rin with like four different people xD I also ship Makoto with Gou, and Makoto with Seijuro as well xD
Oh my god, you really need to watch season two! I swear I won't put any spoilers (neither here or in the roleplay), but it's really really good and there's some new people :D

Well, Haru'll live in the sea... but he can't live too far from the coast. Maybe like, half a mile out? Or less?
I was thinking like 12 or something so they could be friends from a young age and then the friendship becomes romance, but 17 is fine as well... I just wanted them to be younger so that they'd be more trusting.

Ikr? I'll try to watch it soon! (I formed a new ship: Rin x Sosuke. I couldn't stop myself from figuring out that sexy Seme's name!)

Hmm, maybe it can start around the time when they're twelve before a time skip to seventeen? We should take this to PM to discuss further details, hehehe.

Ikr? I'll try to watch it soon! (I formed a new ship: Rin x Sosuke. I couldn't stop myself from figuring out that sexy Seme's name!)

Hmm, maybe it can start around the time when they're twelve before a time skip to seventeen? We should take this to PM to discuss further details, hehehe.

God, I love them all. And yeah, Rin x Sousuke is definitely one of my ships. Rin is such an uke. Always an uke. Tsundere uke <3

Status
Not open for further replies.